PDA

View Full Version : The Sexessful, Czech Republic

Ortaniel
01-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi there,

we're band playing fast socal punkrock, so if you want, you can listen to some mp3's at
http://www.myspace.com/thesexessful or at
http://www.bandzone.cz/thesexessful :)

D.

Sham
01-16-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm sorry, but your band is bad. Awful.

randman21
01-16-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm sorry, but your band is bad. Awful.
Heh, really?

I think you're pretty good. I don't particularly like the last two songs, but you can play. I'd like some more variety, though.

Sham
01-16-2008, 07:44 PM
They are borrring and not interesting in the slitghtest. It's sounds like just another band.

Homer
01-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Wow, good job, Sham. Way to give some constructive criticism.

Anyways, you guys are pretty damn good at what you guys do. Keep it up.

Though, the vocals could use a little bit of work for Let Me Live and Media of the 21st Century. They need to be more consistent and hit all of the notes.

Vera
01-17-2008, 02:20 AM
Homer is correct, bad is not a very descriptive adjective. Concrit or I'll have to start deleting your posts, Sham.

Agreed with randman on the variety thing. I mean, it sounds like your run-of-the-mill punkrock, basically. Reminds me of Pennywise or Ten Foot Pole or something, if that's the sound you were going for, fantastic. The vocals on Kate reminded me strongly of Green Day, but on the other songs the vocalist sounded very different. I think a more unique vocalist could help you sound more unique. Or then just a little variety... Punkrock bands can have slower songs every now and then.

Ortaniel
01-18-2008, 06:17 AM
We know, that it may seem like merry-go-round, but that's mainly because our drummer. But he has learned new rhytms, so we expect great second CD :) We are amateurs, that just like to play punkrock as it used to be in first half of the 90's. We also have a slower song, I just added it on myspace (Hard Decision). I hope you will like it :p

But thanx for any comments at all!

Harnum
01-20-2008, 07:11 PM
It seems to me that sometimes the drummer slows down a bit and should learn to maintain the speed better. Is this just me or is everyone else hearing it?