PDA

View Full Version : Noir Desir

T-6005
01-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Hard to describe this band, really - I've recently gotten really into them, both some of their original songs and the album of remixes that ended up being made. Bunch of semi-punky grunge stuff mixed in with some really interesting softer stuff.

Shitty story around the band, though - the lead singer just got out of jail after killing his girlfriend in a domestic dispute 4 or 5 years ago. All of which makes him a shitty human being, but that doesn't mean I can't genuinely enjoy the band and the songs.

In case you don't know them, I decided to put up a few songs - some of my favorites are the slower ones and the techno remixes, but I stuck Tostaky on there anyway just because it was one of their big songs.

Hope you enjoy it. (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LWCH4XI7)

Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:31 AM
i find them to be just a little cheesy, but i generally enjoy the music. heard them for the first time... 3 years ago i think? the "lost" song was pretty big here.

HornyPope
02-18-2008, 01:49 AM
i find them to be just a little cheesy, but i generally enjoy the music. heard them for the first time... 3 years ago i think? the "lost" song was pretty big here.

Wasn't it more like five years ago?

T-6005
02-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Depends. Was he in jail at the time?

HornyPope
02-19-2008, 10:42 AM
I think it was around the time of the homocide. We had a long thread going about the band.