PDA

View Full Version : So my thoughts are cluttered

ready_set_fail
01-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Ok, so my ex-fiance and I broke up this past Halloween night in 2007. We were planning on getting married later this year. We had plans and dreams that she crushed. We were going to have kids, and we had names picked out. And she broke up with me. She broke up with me for this kid that she cheated on me with about 6 months prior. And for a while we talked after we broke up, but we always ended up arguing. So I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore because it might be easier on me. So I really havent talked to her since late December.
But last night, she sent me a text message telling me she thinks she might be pregnant with his kid. And for some reason that really bothers me. I dont want to care, but I really cannot help it.
What do you all think?

Andy
01-21-2008, 10:14 AM
You shouldn't care. If I were in your shoes I'd tell her to fuck off and miscarry or something.

A little vicious you may think but hey - she's a piece of cheating scum and you should be fully wishing her the most miserable of lives.

And what's she doing texting you saying that? What does she expect you to say?

I need a coffee.

Jakebert
01-21-2008, 10:15 AM
I've always laughed at the idea of sending big, important news via text message.

"lol, im preg! c u l8r!"

Andy
01-21-2008, 10:17 AM
im wit bby n it nt urs lmao

T-6005
01-21-2008, 10:17 AM
What names did you have picked out?

wheelchairman
01-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Well really it was none of your business. So she's just stirring the drama up.

It's up to you to fall for it and help create even more drama.

Besides, "she thinks she might" usually means "not."

Sunny
01-21-2008, 10:20 AM
im wit bby n it nt urs lmao

i shouldn't be laughing, but omg. rofl.

in srsness, i agree with Andy... what does she want you to do, throw her a fucking baby shower? she sounds like a grade A cunt.

T-6005
01-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Send her studded condoms.

ready_set_fail
01-21-2008, 12:27 PM
yeah. you guys are correct.
I was walking down the street having a cigarette and I started to think about it.
And I find it rather amusing now.
She fucked up 3 peoples lives...but not mine.
and if she isnt pregnant then she is just trying to start drama. so either way....its a bitch move.
Oh well. lol.
I find it funny if she is.
Im fixing my life, and she thought she was fixing hers...but she may have ended up fucking it up.

coke_a_holic
01-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Is Ready_Set_Fail gonna hafta choke a bitch?

Sidewinder
01-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Is Ready_Set_Fail gonna hafta choke a bitch?
boo hiss

JohnnyNemesis
01-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Just use a mate of mine's motto.

JoY
01-21-2008, 02:12 PM
dude, why would she send you that message anyway, besides with the intention to hurt you? don't let it get to you too much; a) she cheated on you, b) she left you for the dude she cheated on you with, c) she's trying to kick you while you're down by sending you shit like this.

did she even mention if she'd be happy to be pregnant, or was it panic, or is she sad, or what the hell was she thinking anyway, when she sent her EX-FIANCE a lousy message that she might be pregnant with someone else?

JohnnyNemesis
01-21-2008, 02:14 PM
I've always laughed at the idea of sending big, important news via text message.

Word. My brother asked me to be the best man at his wedding yesterday. He did so via text message. I'm not complaining, but it was funny to me.

Nicole
01-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Acknowledge that you got the message. And that you don't care, even if you do. Just act all above it, and above her, it will piss her right off. Even if some part of you does care and might miss her, that's not somebody you can let have the upper hand because she really screwed you over and you don't need to end up in some power-struggle bullshit of who calls the shots.

Sorry you had to go through all that.

H1T_That
01-21-2008, 02:48 PM
simply text back....

"so fuck?"

She'll get the message.

ready_set_fail
01-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Acknowledge that you got the message. And that you don't care, even if you do. Just act all above it, and above her, it will piss her right off. Even if some part of you does care and might miss her, that's not somebody you can let have the upper hand because she really screwed you over and you don't need to end up in some power-struggle bullshit of who calls the shots.

Sorry you had to go through all that.

Well thank you.
And I agree.
I didnt message her back.
I just deleted it.
and yeah that shit kinda hurts still.
But its whatever.

She is psycho.
after we broke up we talked for a little while, like I said before.
and we met up and talked one day, and she tried to kiss me 8 times. like we were so close, I could have licked her with my tongue.
and I told her no, Im not gunna be the reason you cheat on him too.
and she got really indignant on me.
oh well though.
ugh...

Mota Boy
01-22-2008, 01:23 AM
I also love gettin important news via facebook, but texting is even more hilarious because the phone is right fucking there! Just call the person already!

The thing is, would you rather hear about it from someone else or her? I suppose she didn't actually want to talk to you because that's opening herself to all sorts of grief at a time when she's probably scared shitless anyway, but she at least thought that you should know. Either way, it's gotta hurt to see the future plans you made with someone else being acted out - by accident! - between her and another dude.

And yeah, it sucks, but think of this - thank God you got to know that she was an unfaithful bitch prior to getting married/having children. Much better that you went through with it when you did.

ninthlayer
01-22-2008, 01:27 AM
Since when does this board encourage this sort of behavior? You guys let me down sometimes.

HeadAroundU
01-22-2008, 02:08 AM
Hehe, since the new rules were implemented. Anyway, where can I find them!? :D

ready_set_fail
01-22-2008, 04:36 AM
I also love gettin important news via facebook, but texting is even more hilarious because the phone is right fucking there! Just call the person already!

The thing is, would you rather hear about it from someone else or her? I suppose she didn't actually want to talk to you because that's opening herself to all sorts of grief at a time when she's probably scared shitless anyway, but she at least thought that you should know. Either way, it's gotta hurt to see the future plans you made with someone else being acted out - by accident! - between her and another dude.

And yeah, it sucks, but think of this - thank God you got to know that she was an unfaithful bitch prior to getting married/having children. Much better that you went through with it when you did.

Well alright. you guys apparently like that stuff then here is the kicker!!!
Maybe the most insulting thing she has ever done to me.
She lives like 2 streets away from me.
when she broke up with me....yeah....she sent me a message on myspace! on fucking myspace.
she couldnt have the courtesy to come down to my house, or call me or anything. oh well.
its over now.

ninthlayer
01-22-2008, 07:07 AM
If it's over then fucking deal with it instead of whinging to complete strangers like the internet is your personal diary, pussy.

JohnnyNemesis
01-22-2008, 07:37 AM
when she broke up with me....yeah....she sent me a message on myspace! on fucking myspace.

This is too fucking good.

Seriously, there's no way I could even speak to someone after that. Easier said then done considering how close you were to her, but holy shit, that's some serious scumbaggery on her part right there. The thought of getting stupid spam webcam invites with hott girlz in the same sitting as someone dumping me is too much.

Meg
01-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Ok, so my ex-fiance and I broke up this past Halloween night in 2007. We were planning on getting married later this year. We had plans and dreams that she crushed. We were going to have kids, and we had names picked out. And she broke up with me. She broke up with me for this kid that she cheated on me with about 6 months prior. And for a while we talked after we broke up, but we always ended up arguing. So I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore because it might be easier on me. So I really havent talked to her since late December.
But last night, she sent me a text message telling me she thinks she might be pregnant with his kid. And for some reason that really bothers me. I dont want to care, but I really cannot help it.
What do you all think?

To be honest, it sounds like she could very well have been carrying on with this guy for the last six months. If this is the case, she was doing you a bloody big favour by breaking up with you. As to the text message.

When you break up with someone, you always like to think that the other person still cares for, would drop everything just to be back with you etc.

So, she might just be digging for attention and "Oh mah gawd, is there anything I can do for you" 's....

I mean, I've got an ex that I split up with over a year ago. For the last couple of months he's been trying to ring me practically everyday, and leaving stupid answerphone messages when I don't answer. It's justa shout for attention as far as i'm concerned, and if you want to move on in life, which I assume is the case, then try your best never to speak to her again. It may be hard, but communicating with an idiot like her will most likely do you no good whatsoever, and is just setting yourself up for a disappointment.

Hope that helps.

ready_set_fail
01-22-2008, 11:43 AM
The thought of getting stupid spam webcam invites with hott girlz in the same sitting as someone dumping me is too much.

hahah yeah. I concure.
its horrible. but whatever.
fuck her. she messed up, not me.
i wont let it get me down.
and meg, I agree completely.
she is an attention whore.
ugh....oh well.
and ninthlayer....I love you too.

JohnnyNemesis
01-22-2008, 11:48 AM
i wont let it get me down.

Well, you already did let it get you down, obviously. No shame in that. Just work on getting better.

ready_set_fail
01-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Well, you already did let it get you down, obviously. No shame in that. Just work on getting better.

ahaha.
touche'.
but thank you for being understanding.

Duskygrin
01-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Ouh-ell, an ex of mine added me on facebook... *strokes chin* this precise ex was like your bitch, only worse. That hasn't prevented my sending him a scrumptious little message in return, sth like "glad to see you here, too, hope you got your promotion at work!"

lololol

WebDudette
01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
This is too fucking good.

Seriously, there's no way I could even speak to someone after that. Easier said then done considering how close you were to her, but holy shit, that's some serious scumbaggery on her part right there. The thought of getting stupid spam webcam invites with hott girlz in the same sitting as someone dumping me is too much.

Sometime last semester a friend of mine got a text message in our History class. it was her boyfriend breaking up with her. Thats just shitty.

sKratch
01-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Just wondering, how old're you bud?

ready_set_fail
01-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Just wondering, how old're you bud?

me? i turn 21 in 4 months.

Harnum
01-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Did you receive any word form her since the first text?

nieh
01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Ouh-ell, an ex of mine added me on facebook... *strokes chin* this precise ex was like your bitch, only worse. That hasn't prevented my sending him a scrumptious little message in return, sth like "glad to see you here, too, hope you got your promotion at work!"

lololol

lolz, gossip!

(sorry, I had to, I'll shut up now)

Nicole
01-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Well alright. you guys apparently like that stuff then here is the kicker!!!
Maybe the most insulting thing she has ever done to me.
She lives like 2 streets away from me.
she couldnt have the courtesy to come down to my house, or call me or anything. oh well.
its over now.

Oh wow, myspace, that's a new one. And further proves the point that she's not somebody you need in your life, not that you haven't acknowledged that already so more power to you for having your senses in order over this whole mess. Hope you have better luck next time you decide to get involved, although I get the feeling you might just be sitting back for a while.

ready_set_fail
01-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Oh wow, myspace, that's a new one. And further proves the point that she's not somebody you need in your life, not that you haven't acknowledged that already so more power to you for having your senses in order over this whole mess. Hope you have better luck next time you decide to get involved, although I get the feeling you might just be sitting back for a while.

firstly, Harnum.
no haha I havent heard anything from her since the other night. but eh.

and nichole...haha yeah well see I agree. correct. that type of person I dont want in my life. true. but honestly, most people say I should sit back for a while, and as I am not...strongly looking for a relationship. I am just kinda here, and if it happens then it happens. maybe im setting myself up for failure. but I think sitting back and dwelling on it is more hurtful.