PDA

View Full Version : peanut butter

Camel Filters
01-24-2008, 02:41 PM
Do you like to eat peanut butter plain? And do you prefer your peanut butter crunchy or smooth?

Camel Filters
01-24-2008, 05:12 PM
I love pop tarts. When I'm running late in the morning I like to grab a bag of pop tart to eat on my way to work. It's so tasty. I like Strawberry pop tarts the best but I'll eat any kind. Does anyone else like pop tarts?

Harnum
01-24-2008, 06:12 PM
S'mores? I think so.

randman21
01-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Now you're speaking my language. I love 'em. Toaster Strudels, who? If I'm not mistaken, there are (at least) two versions of strawberry. The ones with sprinkles are just it. No room for improvement. To be fair, though, I havenít had anything other than strawberry or cherry in a good 10 years. And I think I may be alone in this, but no matter what the flavor, hot = disgusting. But, to me, that pretty much goes for anything sweet and solid.

GreenTerror
01-24-2008, 06:52 PM
I love the Cinnamon ones. There was some kind of Apple Cinnamon nonsense I had, too. These, and Strawberry and my favorites.

darea
01-31-2008, 05:02 AM
lol I still think pop tarts look kinda weird or dont seem all that awesome to eat!! lol But then again, a lot of american AND english snack type things look kinda weird. Us French make so many awesome pastries that we/I wouldnt bother tasting pop tarts cause they cant be as good as our pastry cakes etc.