PDA

View Full Version : A short list of people...

Camel Filters
01-25-2008, 09:24 PM
You know, there just is no shortage of people that piss me off particularly, people in the public eye. Everyday I'm bombarded with ignorant fucks on television acting like complete idiots and it makes me want to end lives. At my therepists request, to relieve some tension, and to give you zombies something to read, I've compiled a list of a few assholes that I would like to see made into fertilizer.

Rosie Odonnell. I hate this fucking she-beast. Seriously, what fucking casting director ran across a picture of her fat fucking fecal-eating face while searching for talent and said “You know, I think she might work for this part”, thus kick-starting her career? I’d like to find out so I could hunt them down and bash them in the face with a lead pipe six or seven dozen times. So you’re a lesbian. YOU DON’T SAY! Pfft. Like there was any doubt? Just look at the cunt.

If she were any less feminine she’d have a set of nads. Oh, and thanks, Rosie, you fucking cow, for helping with the organizing of the “Million Mom March” (which actually turned out to be more like the 3,200 Mom March). In case you don’t know what this shit-festival was centered around, it was a protest to basically end firearms production and ownership rights in America, as well as allow citizens to sue firearms manufacturers who's weapons were used in violent crimes. Good job, dumbass. I guess you forgot about a little thing called the fucking SECOND AMENDMENT that states that citizens have the right to bear arms. Damn that Constitution! Next thing you know they’ll want to introduce free speech into our society!

What seeds her hypocrisy deeper, and makes this even more hilarious is that about six months ago she was caught possessing a STOLEN firearm in her fucking bedroom closet! Her excuse was that it belonged “to her son” and she was hiding it for him so he would avoid prosecution. How noble of you, you fucking manatee.

Bill Clinton. I’ll take a lot of shit for this one, but I don’t give a fuck. Clinton is a douche. Everything about him screams idiot. Say what you will about “Bushisms” but I’m fairly confident that Bush knows what the “definition of IS is”, and that alone makes him a better candidate to lead the country. I couldn’t stand Clinton during his time in the White House, but now that he’s just another cunt I REALLY can’t tolerate the prick. Every time you see Clinton on television he has some stupid, cock-gobbling grin on his face that instantly makes my bullshit detector go off. Expressions like this one, gracing the cover of his five-billion-page autobiography:

What a twat. If you voted for Clinton in either term, you deserve nothing short of a bullet to the lung. If his presidency wasn’t enough to make you wonder about his intentions, just take a look at some of the prime poontang he stuck it to while in office.

First off, we have Paula Jones. What a hot babe! If her fucking nose were any bigger it would maintain it’s own orbit around the sun.

But wait, there’s more! Just when you’ve finally wiped the vomit off your chin and regained composure from having your retinas scorched from Paula, we have the lovely and intelligent Monica Lewinski.

That’s some Grade A quality beef, Bill, and lots of it. Good job losing any dignity you might have had after Paula Jones by showing your dick to a White House intern.

Troy Aikman. Oh man, I have never wanted to shoot myself more than when they let this drooling retard commentate on Monday Night Football. How ABC executives came up with the idea that for some reason Troy Aikman was deserving of being in the same category as such great announcers as Howard Cosell and “Dandy Don” Meredith is a fucking mind-boggler, and it pisses me off. If just listening to the guy stumble over his words, slobber in the microphone, and make stupid-ass analogies about everything from gummi-bears to golf balls weren’t bad enough, occasionally they force you to look at his ugly mug in the booth.
Take a gander at this fucking rectal wart and judge for yourself.

Holding your sausage, eh Troy? Get used to it, because you’ll be about the only one handling your meat for the next few decades, you small-mouth bass looking mother fucker. .

Anyone without a last name. This list would include, but is definitely not limited to such shitstains on the universe as Cher, Madonna, Sting, and Bono. Who the fuck do these arrogant, egotistical, fucks think they are, anyway? Suddenly you think you’re above everyone else and you don’t need a last name? You shallow pieces of shit need a reality check in the form of a high-velocity projectile to the rib cage. I can’t stand to see these ignorant pricks on television sulking about some mediocre village in the Congo who’s citizens are starving, yet they have no problem driving around in a fucking Hummer, sucking down gas to the tune of 3 miles-per-gallon, and overpricing tickets to their shows. Who goes to see these aging, talentless, hacks in concert, anyway? U2 hasn’t made a decent album since “War”, Madonna has completely lost her fucking mind, Cher has always had about as much talent as Carrot Top on a good day, and if Sting gets one more botox treatment his face is going to melt. Get a fucking last name. At least then I can look you up in the directory and firebomb your house. Cunts.

There are a million more I could name, but honestly, just writing about these morons is making me want to play dress-up in fatigues and arm myself with a high-powered assault rifle atop a clock tower. Hey, maybe I’ll get lucky and there’ll be a benefit concert in the same plaza for the homeless in Rwanda with featured guests U2, Cher, Madonna, and Sting, emceed by Troy Aikman with special guests Rosie Odonnell and Bill Clinton. And maybe they'll be wearing little targets on their chests. Oh man, life would be good.

coke_a_holic
01-25-2008, 09:29 PM
tl; dr.

Autonomist
01-25-2008, 09:34 PM
I know someone who copied a Maddox blog and tried to pass it off as his own once. Me and my friends still haven't let him down, and it must've been almost a year ago now.

Mota Boy
01-25-2008, 09:39 PM
tl; dr.If you ever have to say this in a thread by CF, it's a sure sign he didn't write it himself.

http://www.fuckyou.com/showthread.php?t=12687

Though it's so obviously above his level that I don't think it counts as plagiarism.

Camel Filters
01-25-2008, 09:40 PM
I know someone who copied a Maddox blog and tried to pass it off as his own once. Me and my friends still haven't let him down, and it must've been almost a year ago now.

Are you saying that I copied that from someone? Well, I didn't.

Jakebert
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Wait, are you implying that Bill Clinton has had sex? Good sir, you are quite the edgy comedian. I am shocked and appalled at these topical, cutting edge commentaries.

Camel Filters
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
If you ever have to say this in a thread by CF, it's a sure sign he didn't write it himself.

http://www.fuckyou.com/showthread.php?t=12687

Though it's so obviously above his level that I don't think it counts as plagiarism.

lol, you cheated. How the hell did you find that?

Little_Miss_1565
01-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Google is funny that way, isn't it.

Camel Filters
01-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Well I tried acting smart and funny but I failed miserablly. I deserve to be punished.

T-6005
01-25-2008, 09:55 PM
For serious. I was amazed at the lack of typos. You should have at least added a few.

Mota Boy
01-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Are you saying that I copied that from someone? Well, I didn't.Come on, dude, give us all a little credit. This is obviously a marked departure from your posting style - for one basic thing, even a cursory glance reveals a much lower rate of typos, spelling and grammar mistakes than your current output. Plus the tone's all off. Obviously whomever wrote this is very confident and almost certainly quite popular on the forum on which he is posting. You are neither. You're current online persona consists largely of forcing attention upon yourself by sheer volume of threads and a shock value that is so easy to generate (just swear, insult and talk about "taboo" subjects or bodily fluids like you're the only person "edgy" enough to do so) that it's an easy go-to for people unable to garner attention any other way. This guy doesn't need to do the intenet equivalent of acting up to get attention, he (at least in his little fiefdom of a forum) obviously commands it.

It's like when Dane (Dain?) daned Justin's work - anyone worth their while should've seen right off the bat the huge disparity between him and the post he was purporting to have written. I didn't have to do anything other than scan down the page to find the length of it to decide you copied it, or read but a single phrase to confirm my hypothesis.

And I found it by Googling the first phrase I came to, upon glancing down the post - that seemed like it would be unique - "you deserve nothing short of a bullet to the lung".

TBD
01-25-2008, 10:03 PM
If you're going to plagiarize something make sure it says something original at least.

T-6005
01-25-2008, 10:06 PM
I simply don't understand the motive behind it. HP's avatar, someone else's post, constant references to the girlfriend, purposely standing behind things he's well aware no one will care about.

There's a motive, obviously.

TBD
01-25-2008, 10:07 PM
He's just an attention wanting troll like I used to be when I posted here when I was 15.

Camel Filters
01-25-2008, 10:12 PM
He's just an attention wanting troll like I used to be when I posted here when I was 15.

I can't help it if I have good thread ideas to give you guys some new stuff to talk about.

Llamas
01-25-2008, 10:18 PM
I simply don't understand the motive behind it. HP's avatar, someone else's post, constant references to the girlfriend, purposely standing behind things he's well aware no one will care about.

There's a motive, obviously.

He clearly just likes the attention. I've realized he was trolling for quite some time now, and have been rather shocked that people have thought he was okay and whatever. He's well aware that most of his threads either get no replies, or they go way off-topic after a few posts. He's well aware that he repeatedly posts the same thing over and over, after being ignored each time. He's well aware that people will respond to him talking about him having an underage girlfriend, so he makes threads about it a lot and brings it up all the time. I don't find him interesting or annoying, as I generally just ignore and don't care. I get the feeling that's how it is for a lot of people here, but a few people have hung on to trying to reason with him/give him actual responses and such. Ah, well.

Mota Boy
01-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Well I tried acting smart and funny but I failed miserablly. I deserve to be punished.That's the wrong lesson to learn from it - you tried acting smart and funny with someone else's material. That's the sort of behavior that's bound to get you in trouble.

The overall goal should be to find a way to get attention without resorting to the easy go-to of crude humor. It's the easiest way to get a reaction, but obviously not the only way. Most people start off with it and abandon it when they find something else that's slightly more difficult and thus more impressive when you get it right. The longer you go along relying on crude humor, the more isolated you'll be.

GreenTerror
01-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Of course, he's not going to take this useful advice. Instead he'll get defensive and bitch at everyone because we don't "really know him".

Mota Boy
01-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Still worth a shot, and most of the time I don't even bother clicking on his threads (a simple mouse-over suffices for most of 'em), so it isn't as if I have accrued a significant chunk of wasted life off of him.

Tomboy Powerhead
01-26-2008, 02:42 AM
I hate teachers, I hate school. Of course in my case there's more than a GOOD reason to do that. I'd kill all the teachers exept the English one. The 80% of the students would be beheaded if it was up to my decide... but it's nooooooooooooot :p Actually I sound pretty bloodthirsty, but if you were in the same situation, you'd be too, GODDAMIT! I can tell anyone interested (Personal Message, I don't wanna spam the whole forum with my bitchin'...) the crazy bullshits that happened in my school and than tell me I don't have the right to be REALLY pissed off :mad: Still, I'd rather not start complaining, cuz once I start, I can't shut up :D

Jakebert
01-26-2008, 09:19 AM
Well, I believe that I will report this post to the police, for the safety of people at your school.

Sunny
01-26-2008, 09:49 AM
you know, you could've at least plagiarized something remotely funny or interesting. this sounds like the miserable wankings of a bitter 35 y/o loser sitting in his parents' basement getting angry @ LYFE while downing 40s.

sad, really. i think i might cry.

Tomboy Powerhead
01-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Ur prob. But, yeah, life ain't fair. Besides, if you knew the case you'd say else. Report, but first report The Offspring, they have some really bloodthirsty texts :D All planed (devil) :D

btw... I = :God:
They = :stupid dumbshits:
All supporting them, without even knowing what it's all about = :goddamn motherfuckers:
(ROFL)

Not Ozymandias
01-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Just look at the cunt.

Expressions like this one, gracing the cover of his five-billion-page autobiography:

First off, we have Paula Jones. What a hot babe! If her fucking nose were any bigger it would maintain it’s own orbit around the sun.

But wait, there’s more!

Just when you’ve finally wiped the vomit off your chin and regained composure from having your retinas scorched from Paula, we have the lovely and intelligent Monica Lewinski.

That’s some Grade A quality beef, Bill, and lots of it. Good job losing any dignity you might have had after Paula Jones by showing your dick to a White House intern.

Take a gander at this fucking rectal wart and judge for yourself.

Next time that you cut and paste something with multiple pictures either:

-Add the pictures
-Remove references to where pictures are supposed to be

http://i8.tinypic.com/62egqkj.jpg

Camel Filters
01-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Well, I believe that I will report this post to the police, for the safety of people at your school.

yeah, too bad they can't do anything because it's not copy righted.

GreenTerror
01-26-2008, 03:38 PM
I think he was talking to that Tomboy powerhead dude/girl/whatever...

Sunny
01-26-2008, 03:55 PM
man, this whole thing just speaks volumes about camel filters' intellectual capacity.

sosad.

Little_Miss_1565
01-27-2008, 06:21 PM
yeah, too bad they can't do anything because it's not copy righted.

Look up some copyright law--it is.

Tomboy Powerhead
01-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Look up some copyright law--it is.

C'mon ppl, del posts before it's 2 l8!(late) TRAITORZ :D:D:D