PDA

View Full Version : Update

JoY
01-29-2008, 11:36 PM
I would like an update on the following people;

skratch, hon, how's your knee? please tell me you went to a doc with it?

Sam, getting more sleep now with your man? god, I hope so.

Sunny, I have the feeling I told you a load of bullshit the other time. I shouldn't say anything, not having seen your lovely limp. it's either a muscle, or a tendon, or whatever, but it was a blunt trauma & I was wondering how it is these days. still hurts to walk down a ladder?

Pilzee, I think it was you who also bit your nails & we once PM'd about how you wanted to get rid of the habit? how's that going? I caved in recently. I'd beaten the habit for like half a year & I'm pretty much back to where I started. I hope you're doing better.

WebDudette
01-29-2008, 11:41 PM
I still like, hmm... put my fingers in my mouth, but I have cut down on actually biting of my nails a lot. Definitely an improvement, thanks!

JoY
01-29-2008, 11:54 PM
dude, I so spelled your username wrong, lolz.

anyway, good for you! I'm going to give the whole attempt another try. if I can do it once, I can do it again, right? it's such an annoying, ugly, painful habit, god, my fingertips are all ruined again & my nails are just.. grah. you don't get over the "putting your fingers in your mouth"-thing very easily, but as long as you don't bite. great job, man!

WebDudette
01-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Haha, yeah, people tend to do that, don't worry about it.

My nails still don;'t look to great, but I don't have any ripped cuticles and sores anymore. Which was my major problem with it. Though sometimes I kinda get under a part of my nail and eventually have no choice but to bite it off : /. Ughh... disgusting habit.

JoY
01-30-2008, 12:13 AM
my nails are so short now, it hurts.:( apparently people have nails for a reason.. & you need to leave them on, or something? sucks. & hey, I also bit the cuticles & my fingertips. just got rid of the habit to bite the cuticles.

Rag Doll
01-30-2008, 08:16 AM
we've been sleeping a lot better lately! very rarely snoring, no twitching (except this past week cause he's sick, but that's understandable). thanks sooooo much =D. it's nice to not wake up all tired or to glare at him while he's sleeping ;p

HornyPope
01-30-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

JoY
02-06-2008, 05:21 AM
Sam: yay! very awesome. :]

I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

hey Vlad, how you doin'?
you're welcome!

(filled in the blanks there)

HornyPope
02-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Actually, I lied. I wasn't doing great. I've gone through some hard times this year but I swore to never turn my back on a challenge, and right now I'm just trying to make the best of anything that comes my way. It's an opportunity to test my resilience, my character and I'm convinced that I will come out stronger than ever out of it.

sKratch
02-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Mmm... you'll be a little happy and a little upset. I stayed away from physical activity over the winter (read: i was a lazy sack of shit), so my knee's not bothering me lately. However, this made me not go to a doctor. If it acts up again when I start getting more active, I'll get it checked out though.