PDA

View Full Version : i just tripped the fuck out

TBD
02-02-2008, 12:54 AM
When I thought about the fact I will experience nothing ever again when life ends. I was just sitting here on my bed and when the idea came in my head it just tripped me the fuck out and I felt like I was going crazy for a few seconds.

I'm going to church on Sunday now, and voting Huckabee.

HeadAroundU
02-02-2008, 08:33 AM
TBD, we have the 'Drugs' thread "coincidentally" started by TTIG.

WebDudette
02-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Well yeah, I used to do that all the time. Now I've just forgotten about it and don't really care.

sKratch
02-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Still really bothers me if I spend too much time dwelling on it.

JohnnyNemesis
02-02-2008, 04:21 PM
I saw this thread earlier and lol'd when the only people to have participated in it at that point were TBD and TTIG. lol drugz.

Mota Boy
02-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Meh, I like sleep. It's relaxing.

/perchance to dream

Harnum
02-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Still really bothers me if I spend too much time dwelling on it.
Same here. Usually I'll think about something strange like this and I'll get all 'omg lyk wtf?' for a minute and then come back to my senses. It's strange. For a while, I used to wonder where everything came from and how we're supposedly the only planet in our solar system that has living things on it. The I thought about the other solar systems in space, other living things, etc...

I have to stop thinking, altogether.

mrconeman
02-02-2008, 05:29 PM
This thread needs more joints.

But seriously, the past year or two I've been thinking about death being inevitable and growing old an shit, and it creeps me the fuck out. I mean, I don't see myself dying anytime soon, but it doesn't make it any less fucking weird.

wheelchairman
02-02-2008, 05:45 PM
When I was your age MrConeMan, I was much more pessimistic. I was panicking over work being inevitable.

mrconeman
02-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Oh, I'm right there with you, uh, young you. I'm scared stiff of leaving school in the summer and going to join the real world.

BREAK
02-02-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm looking forward to finding out how non-experience differs from experience.

Or if the churches are right, I'm looking forward to sucking cocks in hell.

JohnnyNemesis
02-02-2008, 06:02 PM
sucking cocks in hell.

That's what I call oral sex in New Jersey.

Nicole
02-02-2008, 07:58 PM
So that makes you atheist who is uncomfortable with your view of life and death? I'm a little weary of your definition of "tripped the fuck out", but I say it's probably a good exercise in coming to terms with your mortality. Enjoy life, who cares when it actually ends.

TBD
02-02-2008, 08:02 PM
I've always realized it I just like to supress the thought. I remember there was like a 3 week period in my life when it was all I could think about, and it depressed the shit out of me and made me almost unfunctioning.

When I 'tripped the fuck out' I just started walking around my house in a senseless, completely helpless, panic. I guess that is what happens when you have too much time to think about shit.

BlackZeppelin
02-02-2008, 08:03 PM

Nice, bro, nice.

nieh
02-02-2008, 08:09 PM

You didn't complain about it at the time.

Nicole
02-02-2008, 08:13 PM
That's why it's always good to keep tabs on your thoughts so they don't drive you insane, try to stay positive about things. It's a really damn difficult thing to do but I got there myself and it really does work and it's not fluffy and a state of ignorant bliss, which is what it sounds like.

Gold.

JohnnyNemesis
02-02-2008, 08:23 PM
*bows gracefully*

I'll be here all week, folks.

BlackZeppelin
02-02-2008, 08:26 PM
*bows gracefully*

I'll be here all week, folks.

I'll probably be that one chick in the background of all your shows lifting my shirt and screaming "I LOVE YOU JOHNNY!!!" Y'know, just for laughs. And publicity. And seeing my tits on the 9 PM news

BlackZeppelin
02-02-2008, 08:30 PM
And the newfag kills the entire conversation.
I'm gonna go back to my corner now

TBD
02-02-2008, 08:35 PM
The corner you are in is reserved for Camel Filters, gtfo.

BlackZeppelin
02-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Damn. I'll have to sit in a rounded area somewhat similar to a corner... Or is that taken too?

TBD
02-02-2008, 08:39 PM
You can stand by the wall where the bush is. Thats where the drunk kids piss when the bathroom is taken. So it's gonna smell.

BlackZeppelin
02-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Damn drunks. Seventeen beers and the left newspapers still aren't complaining aobut the stupid anarchy in the streets...

JohnnyNemesis
02-02-2008, 10:08 PM
And the newfag kills the entire conversation.
I'm gonna go back to my corner now

Actually, there was nothing wrong with your previous post.

There is something wrong, however, with thinking you killed the convo a mere four minutes after you didn't receive a response.

T-6005
02-03-2008, 07:27 AM
That thought has been known to freak me out as well. I go through phases of being able to deal with the idea and not being able to. Eventually I'll just one-up myself and my own belief system and get religious.

HornyPope
02-03-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm not worried about death. I don't anticipate it anytime soon. I worry (not so much anymore, but there are periods) about accepting new responsabilities and how they are going to steal my nostalgic past where such responsabilities didn't exist. I freaked out, for example, when I started university a little over a year ago because I knew the world was going to change and I was afraid that once the change has happened, there was way to go back.

Is change good or bad?

I don't remember how I solved that question in my head, but I concluded that I will make the best of the changes.

Jakebert
02-03-2008, 10:25 AM
I worry about change a lot too. Which is why I'm not voting for Obama.

*drumshot*

Sunny
02-04-2008, 06:32 AM
yeah, it still scares the sweet everloving fuck out of me every time it crosses my mind.

also, what really freaks me out is the thought that the world will go on exactly how it is now even after i'm gone. like, i'd feel better if i were to die in some kind of fiery armageddon that takes out the entire planet. like if the world ended and everyone else died too, i'd be like, k whatev not missing out on much, time2gobye2u! plus no one would be around to mourn my death. which is also a plus.

i'm really a selfish asshole of the highest order, no? lols.