View Full Version : Unhealthy enemas put tourists in hospital

02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russians visiting a health resort received a rude shock when a nurse used hydrogen peroxide instead of water to give them enemas.

Itar-Tass news agency reported Thursday that 17 tourists in the Caucasus spa town of Yessentuki had to be treated in hospital after the mix-up.

Sources at the sanatorium said the mistake was explained by water and hydrogen peroxide looking the same. Hydrogen peroxide, which can be used to bleach hair, is used as a disinfectant but should not be ingested.


That must have hurt like a mother.

Denial, Revisited
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Omfg, those poor bastards!!

That would have been agony, what a stupid nurse. honestly!

02-05-2008, 10:39 PM
They probably deserved it.

02-05-2008, 10:50 PM
I generally agree.