PDA

View Full Version : pissing and moaning thread

calichix
02-05-2008, 07:49 PM
ugh, fuckin ehhhhhhhhhhh. I was just playing scrabble and I was holding out for the word "assassin" and all I needed was an n. anyway so I made the word "udo" god damnit, and it intercepted the assassin road to victory. scrabbledrags are the worst kind of drags.

Wolfbutter
02-05-2008, 08:01 PM
my life is :(

Sidewinder
02-05-2008, 08:33 PM
I have approximately 9.23 metric shittons of homework tonight. I wish I had the time for scrabbledrags.

Wolfbutter
02-05-2008, 08:38 PM
I don't have school tomorrow, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ U

RickyCrack
02-05-2008, 10:10 PM
sometimes it feels like i really have to pee, so i goto the bathroom and unload, but even still afterwards it still feels like i there's backup coming but my bladder is totally empty.

Nicole
02-06-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm pissed off at how long it took for me to get hold of this guys number, he's from Chile and he's fucking gorgeous and sweet and as a plus, he has my cockatiel.

His number isn't in my phone, at first I don't realise this and accidently message the wrong person, an ex's sister. Oops. So I go for the other options. My old phone has this number, unfortunately I loaned it so I try calling and realise that it's never going to work because the phones off all the time and in transit to fuckin' Melbourne. I try calling the only other friend who has that guys number, his phone is off, constantly.

Day 2 of me trying to get this number the most random person in the world messages me and he's at a friends house, so I call him up. I get the number. Then I proceed to put the last digit wrong in my phone. I end up having this lengthy expensive textwar with some random person. I figure this out. I get the right number. Now the proper person and I are going out for drinks.

wheelchairman
02-06-2008, 01:39 AM
sometimes it feels like i really have to pee, so i goto the bathroom and unload, but even still afterwards it still feels like i there's backup coming but my bladder is totally empty.

I have that sometimes too. It's super annoying.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-06-2008, 02:49 AM
There's fuck all in the fridge. Except for yoghurt.

And it's too early for yoghurt.

Andy
02-06-2008, 04:42 AM
Got builders installing a new kitchen, so the water is off and the fridge has been completely emptied in preparation for a new one.

I'm hungry and thirsty.

wheelchairman
02-06-2008, 09:36 AM
I just bought sandwich bread from Aldi. Now I'm home and have discovered a BIG GAPING HOLE IN THE WRAPPING AND I WANTED THIS BREAD FOR BREAKFAST: FUCK YOU ALDI FUCK YOU GERMANY

Sunny
02-06-2008, 10:03 AM

dude, it's never too early for yogurt. it's breakfast food! ;p

anyways. i was so ready to go snowboarding this weekend, but it turns out the resort is closed. well, go figure, considering it's like 55F outside.

FUCK YOU GLOBAL WARMING!

also my salad bar is out of grapefruit. damn you all assholes ;[

mrconeman
02-06-2008, 10:18 AM
I piss and moan in the shower.

T-6005
02-06-2008, 02:11 PM
I can't get past a recording lag problem I've run into with my new laptop and it's driving me up the wall.

Harnum
02-06-2008, 03:55 PM
considering it's like 55F outside.

FUCK YOU GLOBAL WARMING!
It's cold here... like -6C

lololol so much 4 global warmin' !!1

Nazz
02-06-2008, 04:31 PM

I have the same problem as you. 'Cept replace the yogurt with jam. Even my pantry's empty.

Vera
02-07-2008, 03:16 AM
I piss and moan in the shower.

TM-fuckin'-I!!!

My friend cancelled on me today.. skdaksdh I hate having nothing planned to do.

Sunny
02-07-2008, 07:08 AM
good lord working with advertising agencies is a bitch. i requested some raw art 3 weeks ago, reminded them a bunch of times... still nope. i hate to be a nag, but a) i have a deadline, assholes and b) we pay them shittons of money and it'd be nice to have a decent turnaround time.

rurururu i kill >:Z

Meg
02-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Earlier today i used a load of sellotape to get a load of white dog hairs off my black coat.

And now they're back. With a vengeance. :(

T-6005
02-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Same problem still driving me up the wall. I find myself wishing I had a cool little car that I could literally drive up walls with. It would definitely cheer me up for, oh, EVER.

calichix
02-07-2008, 11:16 AM
this thread rules. well I washed my quilt to get all the linty shit off of it and now there's more of it! what the fizzuck.

Sunny
02-07-2008, 11:44 AM
this fucking blows ass. i need to stay at work late because said advertising agency just *WON'T* supply us the artwork. i was planning on getting out at 1 pm, going to Crate and Barrel, treating myself to the largest serving of Pinkberry ever and then getting a pedicure and cooking dinner for my mens.

INSTEAD IM HERE SLAVING AWAY.
fuck fuck fuck fuck
shit shit shit
FHGLDSHFGLDGHFJKL.

Rag Doll
02-07-2008, 11:50 AM
i lost my job a few weeks ago because the location i was working at closed.

everywhere i am getting hired either wants full time commitment (i cant, full-time student, that comes first) or will only give me 10hrs a week because of the shitty economy. so now i'm going to be stuck with some shitty cashiering job somewhere, just because they can give me 20-30 hours a week. IF i can find one.

calichix
02-07-2008, 11:56 AM
couldn't you get two 10 hours/week jobs? you should go to careerbuilders.com, it's incredible.

Nicole
02-07-2008, 05:23 PM
So my friend tells me that my bird conspired with her new boyfriend he bought her and they committed the great escape and flew away. Dammit.

wheelchairman
02-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Uh my head is killing me. :(

I thought I could go from wine to beer.

I didn't have any spirits or anything. ugh.

Nina
02-09-2008, 07:49 AM
I've had a headache for 24h now. It's killing me :[

Lodat225
02-09-2008, 11:21 PM
- I hate how AIM logs me off whenever it fucking wants to.
- I hate going to sleep at 7 am and then waking up at 9 am because my body is unable to sleep after 9.
- I hate my friends for randomly entering my house and not wanting to leave.
- I hate my broken X-box.
- I hate tuning my crap-tastic guitar.
- I hate the fact that there's only 24 hours in a day. I need more time.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-10-2008, 03:33 AM
I bloody hate Sundays. I'm fine when I have a lot to do, but I'm equally fine when I have sufficiently sod-all to do and I can just lazy away my day. Sunday is a horrible compromise - I have just enough to do so that I can't laze around, but I don't have enough to get me into my "Gotta get up, gotta keep moving" phase.

On the plus side, my course will be paying dividence soon. Yay.

Harnum
02-10-2008, 02:33 PM
I bloody hate Sundays.
I concur with that statement! I don't know what it is about Sundays, but they're usually boring as shit! I never had one thing at all to do today, and I find lazing around boring.

There is no escape... :(

wheelchairman
02-10-2008, 02:53 PM
I love sundays. I just laze around in my boxers all day. I don't even shower usually. It's liberating.

Sunny
02-11-2008, 06:34 AM
I bloody hate Sundays.

i absolutely despise sundays. it's a day off, sure - but you *know* you have to wake up piss early the next day, and that totally puts a damper on things. for me, sundays also involve laundry and grooming my dog so my husband can take the fucker to work. nooot a good time.

and sunday evenings just plain suck cause they're just like any weekday when you can't really go out or whatever cuz you have to wake up early the next day. oof. h8.

ad8
02-11-2008, 07:55 AM
I hate sundays because I can't help being depressed about the new week starting soon-.-
In addition to that, I actually hate all days that are filled with school or work...

Harnum
02-11-2008, 07:59 AM
School was canceled this morning! "What's wrong with that?" you ask... well it was going to still go ahead this afternoon. So, we got on the bus for 10 minutes and had to turn around and come back home because it got stormy again. What a waste of time that was... xD

wheelchairman
02-11-2008, 08:15 AM
You people who hate sundays, I don't get you. It just sounds so tragic.

Sunny
02-11-2008, 08:20 AM
dude, sunday is the worst day of the week. by far. beats monday, even.

mrconeman
02-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Sunday is definitely the worst day of the week.
It means hangovers, clean ups, having nothing to do, having only Monday to follow, and tonnes of other horrible crap.

Rag Doll
02-11-2008, 08:55 AM
it is brutally fucking cold.

the last thing i want to do today is leave my house.

Sunny
02-11-2008, 09:04 AM
sweet jesus it is. i couldn't feel my toes on the way to work today. for a second i thought i got hardcore frostbite and they would be gone forevers :/

Rag Doll
02-11-2008, 09:06 AM
ohmyfuck dont even say that =\ normally if it's brutal like this, it's uggs and layers and blahblahblah to keep warm. but i have a job interview so it's nice (thiiiiin) pants and heels and so coooold....

Tizzalicious
02-11-2008, 09:09 AM
I love Sundays. We always have lazy Sundays, which means: Not getting dressed, watch TV/Movies/Play games/videogames all day, no house work and humus for dinner! It's fantastic.

Sunny
02-11-2008, 09:19 AM
ohmyfuck dont even say that =\ normally if it's brutal like this, it's uggs and layers and blahblahblah to keep warm. but i have a job interview so it's nice (thiiiiin) pants and heels and so coooold....

ya, i was wearing heels. i wish i could ugg it up for work. ;z it was fucking miserable. i was wearing 2 wool sweaters, wool coat, super warm scarf, and still thought i was gonna die.

Harnum
02-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Ever get so pissed off with your computer mouse that you want to destroy it?

I just did. I'm mouse-less as we speak and surfing the forums using only the codes on my keyboard. =]

:( I need a new mouse..

Llamas
02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
pssh how cold is it even on the east coast? A whole like 5 degrees above zero?? Yeah yeah, I can't really feel for you at ALL. It's finally above zero here today... the last 3 days, it was -26 at the highest... one day it got below -30. And the wind was like 30 mph. That fucking sucked. But today it's like 3 F, so I'm happy :D

edit: with the wind chill today, it's still -9F :(

Llamas
02-11-2008, 02:13 PM
So it's time for some serious pissing and moaning. I left today to make a 45 minute drive to go teach a class. My gas thing said I had more than a gallon of gas left, which should get me about 40 miles. I barely got onto the freeway, and my car stalled. I ran out of gas, and pulled off at the next exit. I pulled to the right side where there were two lanes, but was kind of blocking half of the right lane. I sat in the car and called work so they could send someone else to teach my class, and then called everyone in the cities that I knew. Only two people answered, and they were both about 45 minutes away from where I was. I got out after about a half an hour, and started walking to find a gas station. After about 20 minutes of walking in -9 degree weather, not fully dressed for it either, someone from work called and said he could come get me. I waited inside a Wal Mart to warm up because my feet and hands were starting to hurt really bad, and about 15 minutes later, he was there. We went to get some gas, and then headed back to my car. We got to the exit, and my car was gone. Towed. The guy drove me back to the work office, and I babied up and started crying like a wuss. My boss is awesome and forwarded me $200 to pay for the towing fee, and said we'll wait a few months to take that from a later pay period. The guy who came and got me will take me to the towing place, but when I called to ask how much it would be, and the details, they interrupted me and said, "We haven't finished the paperwork yet, so call back in an hour to get the details." Bitch. So now I have to wait around an hour at the work office so I can go pay like $200 to get my car back because I ran out of gas.

Oh. AND, the gas can spilled all over the guy's trunk when we were driving back to the office, because there was a hole in the can. So I have to go get more gas before I get the car.

Rag Doll
02-11-2008, 02:24 PM
i don't care if anyone can feel for me about the cold. it hasnt been even remotely cold for most of this year, so i will complaincomplaincomplain until it's warm, even if other people have it much worse.

express better still have the sweater i want, or i will cry.

killer_queen
02-11-2008, 02:38 PM
which reminds me, Marc Jacobs don't have the shoes I've wanted for whole year. Luckily my cousin went to dubai last week and it was the shoppingfest so I thought she could find them with a huge discount for me. But no, she came back today and told me she didn't even find a marc jacobs store. damn, I really wanted those shoes.

JohnnyNemesis
02-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Too many girls at this school like me. Or, rather, they don't even fucking know me, and like the idea of me: some silly skinny dorky kid that makes people laugh. And what happens there is that I reject all forms of attention because I don't wanna be some one-dimensional joke to the campus community here (o hai ppl did u kno dat i'm a person 2? cuz i am) and it gets people angry and makes people think I'm kind of a dick 'cause then I'm like "O YA I GOT WORKZ STFU + LEAVE ME ALONE" and then people start chewing me out over it.

It's happened three times today and I've only left my room once, for about an hour and a half.

WTF.

EDIT: Before anyone bothers: "girl", "vagina", "sex with", "in her", etc. There.

T-6005
02-11-2008, 02:42 PM
It's a nice snowing temperature today. Yesterday was so damn cold, though. I thought it would be nice out and on my way to the store I realized I hadn't brought my gloves. Once I bought everything and tried to bring it back my hands froze. I could barely move them to open the door when I got back.

I fucking hate winter like that. Anything with a wind chill that makes it feel below -10 is fucking horrible.

Vera
02-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Too many girls at this school like me. Or, rather, they don't even fucking know me, and like the idea of me: some silly skinny dorky kid that makes people laugh. And what happens there is that I reject all forms of attention because I don't wanna be some one-dimensional joke to the campus community here (o hai ppl did u kno dat i'm a person 2? cuz i am) and it gets people angry and makes people think I'm kind of a dick 'cause then I'm like "O YA I GOT WORKZ STFU + LEAVE ME ALONE" and then people start chewing me out over it.

Tell them you wanna perform Carwash Diddy style with them.

The girls who agree, even after an explicit explanation of the practise, those are the ones you oughta bone.

PS. You're welcome.

JohnnyNemesis
02-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Tell them you wanna perform Carwash Diddy style with them.

...y-y-y-y-y-YES!

wheelchairman
02-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Sounds like a problem you created yourself Johnny, by being intensely self conscious.

Vera
02-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Sounds like a problem you created yourself Johnny, by being intensely hot.

Fixed that for you.

JohnnyNemesis
02-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Sounds like a problem you created yourself Johnny, by being intensely self conscious.

Interesting. But I don't think that's the creation of the problem, just something I did to make it worse; I don't think self-consciousness or self-awareness affects reality, it just makes it really hard to let things slide, and whether one should or not is a whole 'nother question...

Or, just:

Fixed that for you.

lololo ya rly. fagz

T-6005
02-11-2008, 04:33 PM
If a black person insults you, can you call them a racist nigger?

No, but you can call them a nigger, racist.

Wolfbutter
02-11-2008, 05:02 PM
If a black person insults you, can you call them a racist nigger?

No, you should not, under any circumstances, call a black person a nigger. Extremely offensive, and the worst part it, it shouldn't be. I think it creates a pretty big wall pretty white and black people. Ah, well. Some things never change, and "nigger" is one of them. NEVER NEVER NEVER use it, understand?

Homer
02-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Jakebert
02-11-2008, 05:17 PM
No, you should not, under any circumstances, call a black person a nigger. Extremely offensive, and the worst part it, it shouldn't be. I think it creates a pretty big wall pretty white and black people. Ah, well. Some things never change, and "nigger" is one of them. NEVER NEVER NEVER use it, understand?

You're white, aren't you?

WebDudette
02-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Of course he is, no one else actually cares.

JohnnyNemesis
02-11-2008, 05:23 PM
I have a feeling this is about to get really boring.

Jakebert
02-11-2008, 05:26 PM
You're boring everybody. Quit boring everybody!

Wolfbutter
02-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Shut the fuck up, nigger.

You're white, aren't you?

Of course he is, no one else actually cares.

hahahahahhaa, i dare you to get up to a black guy and call him a nigger, see what happens

WebDudette
02-11-2008, 05:33 PM
On an unrelated note, I'm pretty much leading a girl on because I haven't decided whether or not I'm at all interested in a relationship with her. I kind of feel like an ass because she seems really interested in me.

inb4: penis, vagina, condom or pill?

Llamas
02-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Great, so now I can't even get my car from the towing lot because it doesn't have insurance yet. They said I can't remove it from the lot without proof of insurance, which sounds like a load of crap, since I've been towed before and they never asked for insurance. I told them I'm from WI (insurance isn't a law in WI) and just in MN for school, my DL is even from WI. Yeah, they didn't care. So now I don't even know what the fuck to do. And thanks for apparently tl;dring my first post, everyone.

calichix
02-11-2008, 10:40 PM
I fucking put my walkman in someone elses bike basket while I was locking my bike and forgot it so someone cruised off with it. :[ and with "surfs up" by the beach boys, the all time greatest biking on a sunny day tape of all time.

I'm such a tard, I can't get over it. :[ :[ :[!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vera
02-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Walkman? God Laura you're so 80s it makes me wet myself.

Bazza
02-12-2008, 05:17 AM
Great, so now I can't even get my car from the towing lot because it doesn't have insurance yet. They said I can't remove it from the lot without proof of insurance, which sounds like a load of crap, since I've been towed before and they never asked for insurance. I told them I'm from WI (insurance isn't a law in WI) and just in MN for school, my DL is even from WI. Yeah, they didn't care. So now I don't even know what the fuck to do. And thanks for apparently tl;dring my first post, everyone.

You don't need insurance?!! That sounds really weird to me, what happens if you crash into someone?

Sunny
02-12-2008, 05:56 AM
Great, so now I can't even get my car from the towing lot because it doesn't have insurance yet.

that's really weird. when my car got towed they didn't ask for proof of insurance. only, um, $1800. dfkgljgldf.

anyways. my new apartment is a 6th floor walkup. yes, that means no elevator. at all. suddenly, buying sparkling water and juice doesn't seem like a good idea, cause it's such a pain lugging it up 6 flights of stairs.

i was moving heavy shit last weekend. my legs are still killing me. f. :|

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-12-2008, 05:59 AM
I've just stayed up to midnight waiting for my pay to come through, so I could check it online through my online banking. And their website has crashed. Gay bar. :mad:

Llamas
02-12-2008, 08:58 AM
You don't need insurance?!! That sounds really weird to me, what happens if you crash into someone?
You're 100% liable for any damage you cause.

that's really weird. when my car got towed they didn't ask for proof of insurance. only, um, $1800. dfkgljgldf.
Holy shit. $1800?? Damn. And I was upset about $200. Yet another reason I'm glad I don't live out east... that's just ridiculous! But yeah, it is really weird they are making me do that, since they normally don't.

wheelchairman
02-12-2008, 11:13 AM
The warehouse just switched to an a computer order system instead of paper (meaning they spent over a million crowns on these computer units that we have to use.)

Except they didn't nearly buy enough for everybody. And the system is so horrendously inefficient that what used to take 45 min., took 2 hours today. It's largely because they refrained from buying 16 units which they had originally planned to. (Each unit costs 35,000 crowns. About 7,000 dollars.) This means we dont have enough people running the orders at once. And too many extra people doing busy work.

It sucked. It also means a lot more walking and a lot of rushing if we want to finish anywhere close to closing time.

wheelchairman
02-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Interesting. But I don't think that's the creation of the problem, just something I did to make it worse; I don't think self-consciousness or self-awareness affects reality, it just makes it really hard to let things slide, and whether one should or not is a whole 'nother question...

Or, just:

Essentially I was saying, quit caring about what you're perceived as. You have no control over it. And as has just been proven, you often become even more one dimensional as a person.

Rag Doll
02-12-2008, 12:22 PM
it's snowing. erghhh. and my boyfriend left my house like an hour ago and still isnt home and i'm all worried about him now.

my cashier at victoria's secret was a bitch, and now i'm cranky.

Llamas
02-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I went to the impound lot with my new insurance. They now won't let me take the car without plates on it, even though MN law allows me 60 days from moving into the state to get plates. I asked why they didn't tell me that yesterday, they were like "well did they know yesterday you didn't have plates?" I was like "you tell me. isn't part of your job to record whether or not a car has PLATES?" Idiots.

So I went to the DMV (where they only accept cash or check... wtf living in the stoneage?? And my title is gonna be $80, who carries that much cash?), and after waiting for a half hour, I get up there and they show me that when I signed the title, I corrected the year. I accidentally wrote 1/26/07, and wrote over the 07 with 08, cause duh it's 08 now. They said they can't accept a title with any changes on it, and I have to have the original owners (who are back in Milwaukee) fill out a correction form.

So I'm stuck at the work office again, trying to fax forms back and forth and get signatures and make sure the info is right.

Fourth time is a charm, right?

Nina
02-16-2008, 01:47 AM
I have mosquito bites all over my freaking legs. each of them as big as a 1€ coin. :(

killer_queen
02-17-2008, 07:33 AM
I am the most unluckiest person in the world when it comes to shopping. Whenever I like something I generally don't have the money. And when I have the money the stores run out of the thing I want. Stupid valentine's day, I'm sure someone bought that heart-shaped necklace for his girlfriend. I hope they break up soon.

Cock Joke
02-17-2008, 07:42 AM
I'll tell ya, man! Sundays really piss me the fuck off! I love that it's a weekend, but the fact that Monday comes right after it cold turkey just makes me wanna vomit.

Whew, got that outta mah system.

Lodat225
02-17-2008, 08:13 AM
WINTER BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I'm obviously going to stay home and do shit ...

Sidewinder
02-18-2008, 04:53 PM
I am bumping this shit. My fucking car just fucking broke.

I turned into the neighborhood, pressed on the gas, but it seemed like nothing happened (it still remained at like, 15 mph). I took my foot off, because I thought I might be hitting the break or something, then tried pressing on the gas again. The RPMs went up a bit, but the car sputtered, stopped, and all the lights and shit came on, and it just... quit. Quite possibly transmission. It's a 11/12 year old car still with it's original transmission, so it wouldn't be like, "omg, how would this happen?!" But still.

It's currently sitting in a random parking lot overnight right near downtown, which is really bad in my place. Graffiti heaven starts a block over, etc. But the good news! No one can hotwire it and drive it off!

And the WORST part, I was on the way back from Subway, and I was waiting for my dad to come, I realized the lady there didn't heat my fucking sandwich!

HornyPope
02-19-2008, 12:19 AM
My transmission got fucked once (the transmition oil leaked out) and as I was driving between garages, shopping for prices (it can cost you upwards of 1000$ easily), my transmition gradually worsened until I didn't have the 1st, 2nd and rear gears. Well, I managed to take a turn in a dead-end on a narrow street of all places and I was breaking my head and the car (I bumped it in the nearby cement) for about an hour, trying to figure out how to get out of the dead-end without using my rear gear. Fortunately, there was a factory nearby and I asked someone to pull me with a tractor (or whatever you call one of those machines that carry boxes).

It's much funnier now than it was back then.

Sidewinder
02-19-2008, 01:34 AM
You're missing the point. MY SUB WAS COLD.

HornyPope
02-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Coulda used the engine to warm it up.

Sunny
02-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Oh dear lord I am feeling homicidal.

I've felt slightly dizzy and migrainey all day, and so I'm not exactly a ray of sunshine right now. On top of things, everyone seems to have come down with a serious case of RETARD.
Exhibit 1: man in front of ticket vending machine who took his sweet-ass time to enter the info, comment loudly on the fare, look for exact change, fail to find it, pause to comment on his lack of change, start stuffing wrinkly bills into the machine... omfg just finish and pay, you inept fucking moron. It should take 30 seconds, tops.
Needless to say, he made me miss my train. Fabulous.

Now I'm on the train, and a mousy, blonde, late twenties cunt is yapping on her cell phone. Without even pausing to breathe, blabbering away at the speed of light, bitch has been talking for 30 minutes now. Non stop. Her voice is drilling holes in my pre-migraineous brain, and truly, all I want to do is lean over and tell her to kindly shut the fuck up before I go chuck norris on her monotone ass.

And let's not forget the lovely bunch of juvenile delinquents (ages 6-8, if that) who are taking this rare opportunity to demonstrate that they had enough braincells to not only learn the words "shit" and "fuck", but also repeat them with a frequency that puts Tourettes sufferers to shame. Mommy and daddy must be real proud, you worthless little sacks of shit.

I'm going to flip.

Vera
04-02-2008, 01:08 PM
This is more like ranting but kdshfdkjfh I'm so annoyed at my friends right now.

Friend1 has cancelled on me TWICE this week. This would be like, whatever but it's always at a VERY short notice so I'm basically being all "yay I have fun plans!" and then ...nothing. I basically plan everything around scheduled stuff so it effing blows when people cancel on me. Suddenly I'm just sitting there with like fuck all to do with myself and it just annoys me so fucking much I want to cry.

Friend2 & friend3 I haven't seen in ages. And I mean ages, year and some months. So we're finally getting together, gonna spend nights over at friend3's place and hang out.. And friend3 is like "Um, I have some friends who wanna go partying." and I'm like "Uhh okay, I guess friend2 and I can be down with it." and friend3 is like "Um, we're gonna go to your city to party" (he lives in another city) and I basically sort of implicate that hey, you can go to my city to party ANY DAMN WEEEKEND you like. I don't wanna be all "why the fuck's it gotta be THIS weekend?" so I don't sound pissy or anything. And we sort of come to a compromise but I'm still so friggin' annoyed. Like seriously, you can't make two days' time for me? He was like "you can come along too!" but ehhhh. Hanging out with strangers apart from like, one friend is always kind of iffy.

ARGH. So now I gotta find something to do with myself tomorrow, otherwise I'll just go fucking crazy.

Why do I have so little friends. :(

Andy
04-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Oh dear lord I am feeling homicidal.

I've felt slightly dizzy and migrainey all day, and so I'm not exactly a ray of sunshine right now. On top of things, everyone seems to have come down with a serious case of RETARD.
Exhibit 1: man in front of ticket vending machine who took his sweet-ass time to enter the info, comment loudly on the fare, look for exact change, fail to find it, pause to comment on his lack of change, start stuffing wrinkly bills into the machine... omfg just finish and pay, you inept fucking moron. It should take 30 seconds, tops.
Needless to say, he made me miss my train. Fabulous.

Now I'm on the train, and a mousy, blonde, late twenties cunt is yapping on her cell phone. Without even pausing to breathe, blabbering away at the speed of light, bitch has been talking for 30 minutes now. Non stop. Her voice is drilling holes in my pre-migraineous brain, and truly, all I want to do is lean over and tell her to kindly shut the fuck up before I go chuck norris on her monotone ass.

And let's not forget the lovely bunch of juvenile delinquents (ages 6-8, if that) who are taking this rare opportunity to demonstrate that they had enough braincells to not only learn the words "shit" and "fuck", but also repeat them with a frequency that puts Tourettes sufferers to shame. Mommy and daddy must be real proud, you worthless little sacks of shit.

I'm going to flip.

With people like that, you may as well be in England.