PDA

View Full Version : For those people that like Mario Bros...

Wolfbutter
02-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Here's PETA's video game "Super Chick Sisters." Where you have to save Pamela Anderson from Colonel Sanders.

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/superchicksisters/index.asp?c=petascsggl&gclid=CO_yw8akxJECFUaPOAodDAv4mg

This has to be the worst game I've ever played. I laughed so hard when I saw the bucket of blood. Oh well, PETA's just making themselves look like idiots.

GreenTerror
02-17-2008, 09:24 PM
They're able to make themselves look like idiots without this game. That bucket of blood is lulz.

T-6005
02-18-2008, 07:54 AM
This game looks hilarious. I love how Mario and Luigi play too much Wii and can no longer save her. And how the KFC flag gets replaced by a PETA flag.

It updates you to Mario and Luigi's helpless status throughout the game, too. And the level design and play isn't even all that horrible.

Wolfbutter
02-21-2008, 12:09 PM
bump .

wheelchairman
02-21-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm looking forward to Super Mario Bang Bros. Don't let me down Japan! Like you have so many times before....

Cock Joke
02-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I had a lot of fun with that game! What pisses me off is that a sign comes up if your bandwidth starts to slow down, therefore halting gameplay and disorienting you.

I stopped halfway through world 5.