PDA

View Full Version : Ahh man.

ichoose90
02-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Where the hell have I been? I don't even know. It's been a fucking while. You guys probably don't even remember me or even care for that matter but oh well. I still remember a few of you guys. That white supremacist still chill here? Are orange and wheelchairman still kickass? Is human still like 10 years old? Is BD still pissing people off? Does the unholynightbringer still take this place too seriously? Do we still have a terrible spam/troll problem? I think that may be why I left in the first place. Because of scatterbreath and the like.

Rag Doll
02-22-2008, 07:17 PM
- Which white supremacist?

- 0r4ng3 and wheelchairman are awesome.

- Human doesn't post anymore, but I'm sure she's aged a year or two in your absence.

- BD?

- TUNB is rarely here.

- No, there isn't much of a spam/troll problem.

Lodat225
02-22-2008, 07:33 PM
But the real question here is ...

Who the fuck are you?

HornyPope
02-22-2008, 08:12 PM
White supremacist? You mean Johny N? Yeah, you can spot him around, he's the one in the white robe.

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2008, 08:31 PM
^I lol'd.

And yeah, I remember you, ichoose90. Try being not lame this time. Welcome back!

0r4ng3
02-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Wasn't ichoose90 the dude telling gullible people over AIM to make threads about other people? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Anyway, welcome back.

WebDudette
02-22-2008, 09:15 PM
If I remember correctly you were a douche bag and annoying as hell.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Where the hell have I been? I don't even know. It's been a fucking while. You guys probably don't even remember me or even care for that matter but oh well. I still remember a few of you guys. That white supremacist still chill here? Are orange and wheelchairman still kickass? Is human still like 10 years old? Is BD still pissing people off? Does the unholynightbringer still take this place too seriously? Do we still have a terrible spam/troll problem? I think that may be why I left in the first place. Because of scatterbreath and the like.

I don't remember you, but I get the feeling you were a complete douche. Go on, prove me wrong.

JohnnyNemesis
02-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Wasn't ichoose90 the dude telling gullible people over AIM to make threads about other people?

Yes, he was. It was annoying as fuck and totally pathetic.

Cock Joke
02-23-2008, 07:39 AM
The white supremacist that you are thinking of has left the board!

I kid you not!!! (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30794)

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-23-2008, 10:23 AM
Oh! Hang on, didnt he make a poll thread about himself or someone else leaving?

ichoose90
02-23-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't remember you, but I get the feeling you were a complete douche. Go on, prove me wrong.

If that's you in your avatar there, I don't think your in any position to call anyone a 'complete douche.'

Oh yeah but you're right. I am a complete douche. Really can't prove you wrong, bud.

ichoose90
02-23-2008, 10:30 AM
White supremacist? You mean Johny N? Yeah, you can spot him around, he's the one in the white robe.

No. SinStudly was his name.

ichoose90
02-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Oh! Hang on, didnt he make a poll thread about himself or someone else leaving?

No clue what you're talking about.

wheelchairman
02-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Uh couldn't we have just forgotten and forgiven, instead of pulling up people for the crimes of their past?

it's just so annoying we drudge up people's pasts everytime someone comes back and hits at their former stupidity (they all do it.) Maybe they won't revert if we don't constantly remind them of it and provoke them.

ichoose90
02-23-2008, 10:31 AM
- Which white supremacist?

- 0r4ng3 and wheelchairman are awesome.

- Human doesn't post anymore, but I'm sure she's aged a year or two in your absence.

- BD?

- TUNB is rarely here.

- No, there isn't much of a spam/troll problem.

Oh snap! I remember you too!

Rag Doll
02-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Uh couldn't we have just forgotten and forgiven, instead of pulling up people for the crimes of their past?

it's just so annoying we drudge up people's pasts everytime someone comes back and hits at their former stupidity (they all do it.) Maybe they won't revert if we don't constantly remind them of it and provoke them.

yeah, seriously.

ichoose90
02-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Wasn't ichoose90 the dude telling gullible people over AIM to make threads about other people? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Anyway, welcome back.

You are correct, sir. It was cool 'cause it got all the nerds pissed off.

ichoose90
02-23-2008, 10:34 AM
Yes, he was. It was annoying as fuck and totally pathetic.

It's people like you (pimple-faced kids that have no social life other than message boards) that I was aiming to get a rise out of. Keep giving me the victory, buddy.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-23-2008, 10:35 AM
I agree with WCM.

--
And isn't this the second (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26847) time you came back?

--
I noticed you're from Detroit. Sweet.

ichoose90
02-23-2008, 10:37 AM
I agree with WCM.

--
And isn't this the second (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26847) time you came back?

--
I noticed you're from Detroit. Sweet.

Yeah. Every now and then I'll just get really drunk and randomly turn on an Offspring song and be like "oh man gotta check in with those dudes." I'm actually gonna try and stay for a bit this time though. Offspring recording a new record and everything.

killer_queen
02-23-2008, 10:45 AM

lol, you're just saying that because he thinks you are kickass.

But yeah, I agree with that. A lot of awesome posters on this board used to be kind of lame. Well, okay, not a lot but a few people were like that. It's really discouraging to say "I remember you, you were lame".

JohnnyNemesis
02-23-2008, 11:02 AM
That's true. My mistake, fellas.

I was actually trying to be encouraging by ribbing him a little ("try to be not lame this time") while welcoming him back to the BBS, but then when someone posted that reminder of all those pranks he did, I got annoyed and voiced it.

But it's true, and I totally agree; we don't have to beat people over the head with their past at every opportunity.

BREAK
02-23-2008, 11:06 AM
You're not off to the best of starts here, kid.

I'll never understand why so many people feel compelled to come back here with massive chips on their shoulder to begin with. It's as if they think being constantly on the defense is going to get them anywhere. Anyway, maybe try making some peace with your past before you start posting here again.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Quite right, Per. I remember him as a complete douche. I instructed him to prove me wrong.

Seriously though, I'm sure there was some sort of poll thread to do with him. Nevah mind.