Denial, Revisited
02-24-2008, 04:43 AM
ouch!

is it a lengthy piece?

IamSam
02-24-2008, 04:50 AM
is it a lengthy piece?

Hehe...that's what she said.

In all seriousness though, what's keeping you from sending it?

Denial, Revisited
02-24-2008, 05:33 AM
When you say handles two men at once- you mean like dating?
I dont know how a guy could find that very flattering o_O "oh look how she plays those two!"

How long have you been with this guy for?

Denial, Revisited
02-24-2008, 05:50 AM
Hmmm... lol I have to say, he sounds like a bit of a dork!

"devilry in her eyes" That seems a very unusual comment for a bloke to make! Given the tiny tiny glimpse at your relationship we have here- it sounds to me like you're making a good decision.

It almost seems like he doesn't have respect or integrity or something, condoning the teasing/toying that girl is doing to her "best friend". I think that behaviours kind of cruel to be honest!

Do you think it's something you could talk to him about and resolve? If you cant see him being the mature man you want- then cut your losses my dear. No need to settle.

Denial, Revisited
02-24-2008, 06:13 AM
You're more than welcome, I do wish you the best with it all.

From the sounds of it, you're a very strong minded woman- not in a stubborn sense, but intellictually.

It's childish to think that playing with people's emotions is something to be admired.

And as you say, if it's not admiration but merely enjoying someone elses misfortunes- it is just as bad if not worse.

You seem to have alot more wisdom about you than the sounds of this guy, so I'm inclined to believe you're making the right choice.

IamSam
02-24-2008, 02:13 PM
That's hard. I really don't want to give you advice, mainly because I don't know your or your situation. I do agree, you do need your respect and dignity.

JohnnyNemesis
02-24-2008, 03:59 PM
I'll be gooooooooone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_John_%28US_TV_series%29)

ninthlayer
02-24-2008, 09:30 PM
You think I give a damn about bitch? I ain't a sucka.
Live by rules set forth by NWA.