PDA

View Full Version : Top 18 Sexiest Sex Offenders.

Jakebert
02-27-2008, 09:15 AM
http://www.coedmagazine.com/news/6069

It takes a while to load, but there's some pretty funny stuff here.

Sent explicit text messages and trysted with the victim in her white Jaguar, which bore the license plate “GRRRRR.”

Also, first person to say "Man, I wish we had teachers like that when I was in school!" gets banned for life. I'm sure the admin will back me up on this.

Sunny
02-27-2008, 09:28 AM
some of these are ridiculous.

"Fact: Letourneau was her victims 3rd grade tacher and began their sexual relationship when she taught him again in 6th grade when he was 13 years old. Letourneau gave birth to his love child while serving her 89 month prision sentence. Letourneau was released from prision in 2004 and was married to her victim (now 21 years old) one year later."

"Crime: In North Carolina it is a felony for any teacher to have sex with a student regardless of the age of the student." she was 22 the guy 18?? WTF?

wheelchairman
02-27-2008, 09:52 AM
I remember Letourneau, that was a big deal. She was also mentally unstable (and apparently had stopped taking her meds when the relationship started). She was married with children (and the kids had even walked in on her and the 13 year old.)

Uh and sex with a 13 year old is a crime.

On one hand though, the law that a teacher shouldn't have sex with a student of any age makes sense (the teacher is in a position of authority and can abuse this perhaps). However I would imagine there are significantly better ways to handle those kinds of situations than making silly laws...

RickyCrack
02-27-2008, 10:28 AM
i once went on a date with my high-school physics teacher.

nieh
02-27-2008, 10:39 AM
While she was still your teacher?

RickyCrack
02-27-2008, 11:50 AM
ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaa. although it's not as scandalous as you may believe. I was auctioned off for a date for school charity, and the girlie that bought me had a volleyball tournament and my physics teacher had to chaperon and the other teacher didn't show up so we ended up being each other's dates. We watched big fish in the auditorium and ate pizza.

Apathy
02-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I once saw my favorite teacher sitting alone at a semi-fancy restaruant all dressed up. Appearantly she was on a date and he was in the bathroom. When he came back I walked past her table, winked at her and said "AY Bay Bay" as seriously as I could.

I have since been transferred out of her class.

Jakebert
02-27-2008, 06:28 PM
A teacher from my school had a little moment that has now come to be somewhat famous among people at my high school. There's a bar near where I went to school that has a yearly biker's night thing where biker's from all over the state come, drink, eat fried food, ect. Well a bunch of kids from my school went, and when they were walking out overheard someone screaming "I'M SO FUCKING WAAAAASTED!!!!!" while walking through the parking lot. It was the female senior english teacher, so drunk that she could barely walk.

That teacher now has quite the reputation.

sKratch
02-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Yeah is it just me or are most of their sentences a little short?