PDA

View Full Version : SEX PISTOLS in Slovakia!

Smash punker
02-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Hey everybody. The punk legends are back and mean business. 4 th July will be playing Hodokvas. For more info - hodokvas.sk. But itīs your last chance to get the tickets now! You can buy them till the end of February. Iīve get this info yesterday, but I guess itīs too late for me :( Other countries - Austria, U.K., Netherlands, Sweden, Serbia, Portugal, Belgium, Poland, and U.K. again.

SkunkIt
02-28-2008, 08:01 AM
They weren't that good to begin with, although I like a few songs. Now that they're part old and part dead, Johnny Rotten should just do a solo career and start a new band and be the lead vocals, because I like his squeaky voice. Speaking of bands that should never play again after members have died, Have you seen the movie "Sid and Nancy?" Good movie.

BREAK
02-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Johnny Rotten should just do a solo career and start a new band and be the lead vocals, because I like his squeaky voice.

Have you heard Public Image Ltd? Johnny sings for them, and they're a lot better than the Pistols.

Smash punker
02-29-2008, 04:59 AM
They weren't that good to begin with, although I like a few songs. Now that they're part old and part dead, Johnny Rotten should just do a solo career and start a new band and be the lead vocals, because I like his squeaky voice. Speaking of bands that should never play again after members have died, Have you seen the movie "Sid and Nancy?" Good movie.

No I didn´t. Just know that he killed her. I´d like to see them, despite they are 30 years older. I don´t care. I´ve seen some videos from the new concerts and I kinda like that. It´s not like in the 70´s, but at least something. And I´d like to see and hear things that kinda began Punk-rock! :D

Satanic_Surfer
02-29-2008, 05:25 AM
Kinda ironic after all... they indeed made a large impression in the late 70s on the punk scene, yet today they have nothing in common with punk, and musically they sound more like avarage old men playing avarage rock, hehe.

Sex Pistols, that's kinda cute really. Such old guys still playing rock music.

Other than that - it's really not a very good band. Today we do it harder, softer, faster, slower, improved, disproved... it just feels kind of outdated, right?

Smash punker
02-29-2008, 05:28 AM
Kinda ironic after all... they indeed made a large impression in the late 70s on the punk scene, yet today they have nothing in common with punk, and musically they sound more like avarage old men playing avarage rock, hehe.

Sex Pistols, that's kinda cute really. Such old guys still playing rock music.

Other than that - it's really not a very good band. Today we do it harder, softer, faster, slower, improved, disproved... it just feels kind of outdated, right?

But itīs not about today! Thatīs why I want to see it. :D

holland25
02-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Johnny Rotten is almost dead. The Sex Pistols aren't what they used to be, but anyway I'm going to see them...

Cock Joke
02-29-2008, 09:48 AM
That's great that all these old bands are touring again.

Anyone know if Sex Pistols are doing anything new (besides the song on Guitar Hero III) or is it just a reunion tour?

Ninty Man
02-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Pfff, they were, are and will be a fucking joke

dff_punk
02-29-2008, 11:36 AM
I have another, imho better announcment for slovakian fans: BAD RELIGION will be in PKO, Bratislava at 15.6.2008! :D Now thatīs great news, I think it will be their first time here! :cool: :D :)

Ninty Man
02-29-2008, 08:26 PM
I have another, imho better announcment for slovakian fans: BAD RELIGION will be in PKO, Bratislava at 15.6.2008! :D Now thatīs great news, I think it will be their first time here! :cool: :D :)

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit, I wanna watch and listen them again

Smash punker
03-03-2008, 05:02 AM
Donīt like them because of what theyīve done to my favourite band - Offspring!

Smash punker
03-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Johnny Rotten is almost dead. The Sex Pistols aren't what they used to be, but anyway I'm going to see them...

Will you put the pics here? Please. :D

holland25
03-03-2008, 05:51 AM

Jesus Christ! How much? When? Where? With whom?

dff_punk
03-03-2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.ticketportal.sk/search2.asp?ID=12748&ID_Objekt=237

cool 2 hate 681
03-03-2008, 01:40 PM
sex pistols are playing summersonic 2008