PDA

View Full Version : An Important Question

SkunkIt
02-29-2008, 01:17 PM
If you had to choose between bathing in a bathtub full of shit, having sex with a large fish, drinking a stranger's urine or dying, which one would you pick?

Cock Joke
02-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Obviosuly the sex with the large fish. Just close your eyes and pretend it's someone you fantasize about on a regular basis.

Studies show that having sex with a dugong (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dugong) is as close to having sex with a woman as you can get without actually doing that. But the dugong isn't a fish, it's an underwater mammal like the whale and the dolphin.

Why the fuck did I say all that!?

0r4ng3
02-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Wait, so we can only choose one?

Sunny
02-29-2008, 01:40 PM
how much urine/how hydrated is the stranger/would we know if they had any horrible diseases?

gross, yo.

Tijs
02-29-2008, 01:58 PM
how hydrated is the stranger?
This is what I'd base my decision on. It's either that or the fish-thing.

RickyCrack
02-29-2008, 02:11 PM
does my dick go in the cunt, butthole, or fish mouth. this is important.

Sunny
02-29-2008, 02:37 PM
i'm pretty sure fish cunt and butthole are the same opening. cloaca stylieee.

ruroken
02-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Be more specific with the fish. Will it be dead or alive?

Sidewinder
02-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Hopefully alive. No one wants a dead fish in bed.

Tijs
02-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Who says you have to be in bed with the fish? Do you?

RickyCrack
02-29-2008, 04:07 PM
but still, i'm not fucking a fish in the mouth. all those tiny teeth and shit. And what kind of fish is it.

are we talking like this (http://www.tnfish.org/PhotoGalleryFish_TWRA/FishPhotoGallery_TWRA/images/LongnoseGarTeethNorrisNegus_jpg.jpg)

or

this (http://www.kent.ac.uk/anthropology/dice/lagopreto/pretogallary/images/Fish%20teeth.jpg)

or

even this? (http://www.happychild.org.uk/Webimage/seaking.jpg)

SkunkIt
02-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Stranger is hydrated, but you don't know if he has a disease or not, you can fuck the fish anywhere/ anyway you want, but it's dead.

Here's the fish:

http://www.bass-fishing-guides.com/index.1.jpg

Tijs
02-29-2008, 04:45 PM
I call shotgun on the fish!

RickyCrack
02-29-2008, 04:47 PM
sloppy 2nds.

BREAK
02-29-2008, 05:26 PM
Death, obviously.

ALWAYS choose death. Especially if they don't specify how you're gonna die or when, so you can say "I choose to die of colon cancer at age 84!" No fucking brainer.

Cause if you choose not to die, guess what? You fucking die anyway. At least choose the one that can't be avoided.

Homer
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah, but then you don't get to have sex with the fish.

MrJoe
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
I see Break's point. But if my life was really good, and I couldn't choose death, then I'd get drunk and choose the fish. But can I wear a condom? And is the fish on the pill?

Edit: oh yeah its dead.

SkunkIt
02-29-2008, 06:53 PM
I wear a condom? And is the fish on the pill?

No and yes.

Death, obviously.

ALWAYS choose death. Especially if they don't specify how you're gonna die or when, so you can say "I choose to die of colon cancer at age 84!" No fucking brainer.

Cause if you choose not to die, guess what? You fucking die anyway. At least choose the one that can't be avoided.

But you have to pick one within the hour.

Sunny
02-29-2008, 07:01 PM
well.. uhh... i don't really wanna get into the logistics of it. but how would a woman have sex with that fish? =/

JohnnyNemesis
02-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Insertion, no doubt. How THAT occurs, however, is a whole 'nother question.

For me, it's a tossup between the urine and dying. I haven't decided yet, though.

BREAK
02-29-2008, 07:23 PM
But you have to pick one within the hour.

Death wins. Still the most adventurous option.

Endymion
02-29-2008, 07:24 PM
i'm pretty sure if someone put a glass of urine on the table and a gun to your head, you'd drink.

JohnnyNemesis
02-29-2008, 07:29 PM
It might honestly depend on the method of death. But yeah, if it's right there on the spot, I doubt anyone would still go with death.

Rag Doll
02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
well.. uhh... i don't really wanna get into the logistics of it. but how would a woman have sex with that fish? =/

i was wondering this also.... =\

WebDudette
02-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Almost related story. I had a few friends at my house the other day, two of them are my best friends one was a girl I'm pretty good friends with and the other a girl I had talked to maybe twice. The one I had talked to maybe twice asked if I could get her a glass of water, I said sure. Then one of my best friends jokingly told me to spit in it several times. I had absolutely no intention of doing this, I went inside got a glass of water and came back.

When I came back he told me that she had agreed to drink a shot glass full of spit. Eventually four of us stood in a circle and spat in a shot glass, and yeah, she did drink it. One kid through up. Think it can't get any worse? Wrong, a while later she says she could go for another one (I guess she enjoys it).

So, unwillingly we do it again but this time my friend (the one who told me to spit in the cup in the first place) keeps asking her if she would drink his piss, eventually she gives in and lets him pee in the shot glass full of spit and she downs it like water. She stuck her tongue in the glass and stuff, but the only thing that got me was when she wiped her finger around the edge and liked it off.

Shit is fucking gross, I hate the people I hang out with and will never talk to her again.

Anyway, I think I would drink the piss.

batfish
03-01-2008, 08:16 AM
The peeing in the shower thread taught me that urine, although gross, does not contain bacteria. Thank you Joy.
I would go with that option.

The fish option sounds awful from a girl's point of view
http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/v/9/bl_whale_sm.jpg

MrJoe
03-01-2008, 12:00 PM
We've already been told what the fish was, and it wasn't that.

Here's the fish:

http://www.bass-fishing-guides.com/index.1.jpg

Andy
03-01-2008, 07:37 PM
I call shotgun on the fish!

I think you'll have to fight the guy in the pic for it.

RageAndLov
03-11-2008, 05:17 AM
Obviosuly the sex with the large fish. Just close your eyes and pretend it's someone you fantasize about on a regular basis.

Studies show that having sex with a dugong (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dugong) is as close to having sex with a woman as you can get without actually doing that. But the dugong isn't a fish, it's an underwater mammal like the whale and the dolphin.

Why the fuck did I say all that!?

actually so did indians (i think) fuck dolphins before using their skin :P

Paint_It_Black
03-11-2008, 06:41 AM
I hate the people I hang out with and will never talk to her again.

Come on, that girl is obviously willing to do anything for some attention. Date her for one night and then never speak to her again.

The fish option sounds awful from a girl's point of view

Yeah, but what does the picture of a whale have to do with anything?

MortalGirl
03-11-2008, 07:12 AM
I choose death :D

Drafan
03-11-2008, 11:53 AM
I would be half-dead after optionally decide for one of the possibilities. We have had one queer girl on junior school, she liked picking up old chewing gums from under the tables or chairs, sticked there by other kids. Some of the chewing gums were almost black. We were getting sick of it. Quite comparable to the options offered here.

batfish
03-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah, but what does the picture of a whale have to do with anything?
Not a lot; I just felt like posting a picture of a large aquatic mammal with a huge dick

T-6005
03-11-2008, 04:53 PM
This thread is retarded and I just want you all to know how retarded you are for replying to it.

I'd also like to add, in case of childish backlash, that I myself am not retarded for replying because I replied solely for the purpose of objective commentary.

WebDudette
03-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Come on, that girl is obviously willing to do anything for some attention. Date her for one night and then never speak to her again.

Haha, yeah. But she is ugly and I already decided to never speak to her again.

Paint_It_Black
03-12-2008, 06:49 AM
But she is ugly

So? Put a bag over her head. She won't mind.

wheelchairman
03-12-2008, 07:17 AM
This thread is retarded and I just want you all to know how retarded you are for replying to it.

I'd also like to add, in case of childish backlash, that I myself am not retarded for replying because I replied solely for the purpose of objective commentary.

He said what I wanted to say.

Offspring-Junkie
03-13-2008, 01:54 AM
It's the internet, you should get used to it. Yuk.