03-03-2008, 02:41 AM
Walkd TRU A R00M nd it woz moar liek dah room parsed arund u? :confused:

I AV! :eek:

IamSam
03-03-2008, 02:44 AM
Walkd TRU A R00M nd it woz moar liek dah room parsed arund u? :confused:

I AV! :eek:

I've never had a room parse me.

In other news, I just saw James Blunt on a music video in bed with a girl. I don't know what to say, other than I don't know why the f I'm watching VH1.

MrJoe
03-03-2008, 03:07 AM
*Have you ever music*

Have you ever, looked at a thread, and seen all the spelling was correct, like everyone was educated back at school, well I knoooooow

Offspring-Junkie
03-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Some day you spell it right, but not today, this time forever....

Amiralanal
03-03-2008, 03:26 AM
Speeeelling, I'm Speeeelling

MrJoe
03-03-2008, 03:53 AM

Have you ever, gone on a forum, only to find that its all boring, just like the rest of your life as you have no friends

Have you ever, been a punk rocker, being trendy but forgotten, only to realise that you're not as punk as me, well I knooooow

IamSam
03-03-2008, 04:03 AM

Have you ever, gone on a forum, only to find that its all boring, just like the rest of your life as you have no friends

Have you ever, been a punk rocker, being trendy but forgotten, only to realise that you're not as punk as me, well I knooooow

Have you ever, taken it too far, crossing all the lines, just to find out you're not funny?

MrJoe
03-03-2008, 05:08 AM
See you say that yet you didn't take into account two things:

1) Who said I was trying to be funny.
2) You still tried to carry it on, making me think you were in fact trying to be funny. Yours didn't fit right anyway.

Amiralanal
03-03-2008, 06:22 AM
When i amsam walks away, everybody stays, cus the truth about the thread is that it fucking rules

nieh
03-03-2008, 06:42 AM
When I first glanced at this thread on the general chat page I thought it said it was made by Jakebert. Then I read it and became very confused and disappointed.

Paint_It_Black
03-03-2008, 07:16 AM
See you say that yet you didn't take into account two things:

1) Who said I was trying to be funny.
2) You still tried to carry it on, making me think you were in fact trying to be funny. Yours didn't fit right anyway.

You were trying to be funny, and doing a pretty good job until you gave up and made this post.

Tijs
03-03-2008, 07:37 AM
When I first glanced at this thread on the general chat page I thought it said it was made by Jakebert. Then I read it and became very confused and disappointed.I thought it was made by Jakerbert, until I read this post.

MrJoe
03-03-2008, 11:31 AM
You were trying to be funny, and doing a pretty good job until you gave up and made this post.

I was all out of ideas as I found work to do at work.

IamSam
03-03-2008, 12:52 PM
I was all out of ideas as I found work to do at work.

Happens to the best of us. I wasn't meaning to be an ass. Just wanted to point out you were trying a weency bit hard. ;)

Cock Joke
03-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Transition into Staring at the Sun.

"Maybe threads are like a page with real bad spelling..."

sKratch
03-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Excuse me but I believe we were analyzing some humor in here. Let us continue, for it always proves to be a fruitful endeavor here on the Internet.