PDA

View Full Version : I have something to say

Jack the Tripper
03-04-2008, 02:00 PM
At my school, one of the teachers was fired for talking dirty to an eigth grader. He was trying to get her to have sex with him. I know this has been happening at many other schools, which makes me wonder: Does every single school have atleast one teacher who is a pedophile? I don't think it's a big deal if a teenager likes another teenager, but old men liking junior high girls is just sick.

Cock Joke
03-04-2008, 02:12 PM
At the risk of accidentally saying something stupid on the matter, I'll keep it kinda short.

I pretty much blame the board of ed entirely for doing next to nothing about these sorts of situations. Whether it's rape, bullying, shootings, suicide, whatever; they wait until after the fact and don't put forth any effort to prevent future problems.

IamSam
03-04-2008, 02:20 PM
What's more of a crime is expelling a high schooler who shot a paper clip with a rubberband or a teacher boffing a student?

Jack the Tripper
03-04-2008, 02:36 PM
What's more of a crime is expelling a high schooler who shot a paper clip with a rubberband or a teacher boffing a student?

The first one isn't a crime, but it is really stupid and if it actually happened someone should do something about it.
But a teacher having sex with a student is obviously a crime. I think there was another thread about it somewhere here.

The Talking Pie
03-04-2008, 02:52 PM

String the little fucker up. At least the latter example couldn't result in losing sight in one eye. Well...

ruroken
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
^ hahahaha nice

nameless
03-04-2008, 03:05 PM
At my school, one of the teachers was fired for talking dirty to an eigth grader. He was trying to get her to have sex with him. I know this has been happening at many other schools, which makes me wonder: Does every single school have atleast one teacher who is a pedophile? I don't think it's a big deal if a teenager likes another teenager, but old men liking junior high girls is just sick.

did you get the full story on this or just hear about it through the playground rumours?! i dont think that behaviour from a teacher is right but it seemed a little harsh sacking him considering he surely wouldnt have done it in front of a class or any other teacher meaning it must have been his word against the students and that doesnt really mean anything!

at my high school when a teacher was suspended, rumours started that he had been involved in a similar incident to the one you described which turned out to be not true (unless there was a major cover up operation!).

obviously it could have been going on for ages at your school and he got what he deserved for abusing a position of trust!

Jack the Tripper
03-04-2008, 03:49 PM
did you get the full story on this or just hear about it through the playground rumours?! i dont think that behaviour from a teacher is right but it seemed a little harsh sacking him considering he surely wouldnt have done it in front of a class or any other teacher meaning it must have been his word against the students and that doesnt really mean anything!

at my high school when a teacher was suspended, rumours started that he had been involved in a similar incident to the one you described which turned out to be not true (unless there was a major cover up operation!).

obviously it could have been going on for ages at your school and he got what he deserved for abusing a position of trust!

From what I heard, it was through text-messaging. Her parents found out about it somehow and reported it.

Jakebert
03-04-2008, 04:13 PM
What is it with you and pedophiles?

IamSam
03-04-2008, 04:59 PM
The first one isn't a crime, but it is really stupid and if it actually happened someone should do something about it.
But a teacher having sex with a student is obviously a crime. I think there was another thread about it somewhere here.

List of stupid school incidents (http://www.cornerbarpr.com/barrooms/bitingcommentary.cfm?article=1017)

GBH2
03-04-2008, 06:00 PM
last year a teacher at my school resigned because it was found out that he was banging this one chick (she was 18, however). it was weird, i'm actually friends with her brother

Conspiracyof1000
03-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Bout two years ago a teacher my dad worked with in the science department was fired for doing all sorts of stuff to students. He flirted with the girls, gave out unauthorized medicine that the kids weren't even supposed to be taking, and all sorts of other crap.

For some reason, he always called me Oscar, even though I'm a chick. Thank God he didn't try to get me in bed.

wheelchairman
03-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Offy fanfiction club...

Apathy
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
The Girls Volleyball coach at my high school was recently fired because it got out that he had sex with one of the players.

Eight Times. His minimum sentence is something like 40 years.

Funny thing is, the boys basketball coach got fired for the same reason with the exact same girl. He only got a year + extended probation though.

IamSam
03-04-2008, 08:25 PM
The Girls Volleyball coach at my high school was recently fired because it got out that he had sex with one of the players.

Eight Times. His minimum sentence is something like 40 years.

Funny thing is, the boys basketball coach got fired for the same reason with the exact same girl. He only got a year + extended probation though.

You sure it was the exact same reason with the same girl though? I mean...do you get less for anal?

0r4ng3
03-04-2008, 08:30 PM
It may have been less time because he wasn't her coach.

Nicole
03-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Never, ever heard any incidents involving any school I have ever been to... until later on I found out that about a year after I left this particular adult campus the music teacher started having an affair (horrible term) with one of the students, who was 18 or something so it was hard to make a judgement but the line is usually drawn at teachers don't have relations with students EVER. Apparently it only really hit the fan because it was disruptive to the rest of the class in terms of favouritism etc. What baffles me is this teacher was a known lesbian with a partner, and the student was male.

wheelchairman
03-05-2008, 01:16 AM
It was believed that one of our teachers (the Accounting Teacher) had been with a student.

Anyways in connection with the title of this thread:

I raped your students today,
and it doesn't matter much to me
as long as they spread.

khaaaaan
03-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Hahaha:D I had the same song stuck in my head and I couldn't figure why! Now I know:)

ad8
03-05-2008, 08:22 AM
Well at my school, there's one teacher who is out of school right now because he has not helped a girl with a serious injury in Physical Education.
About 99,9% of the pupils at the school hate him but the school administration backs him to save the reputation of the school. I heard that he once went into the girls restroom at a trip with a class. And furthermore, he keeps giving better grades to good-looking girls, humiliates bad-looking or narrow-minded students and stuff.

MrJoe
03-05-2008, 08:27 AM
We had a PE teacher when I was high school, and all through school she would just sit or stand around our changing rooms when we were getting changed at the start and end of every PE lesson. Nobody did anything about her or even said anything.

Apathy
03-05-2008, 08:53 PM
You sure it was the exact same reason with the same girl though? I mean...do you get less for anal?

The first guy got less time because he had reportedly cut off the relationship because he was worried something like this would happen and he broke it off before they started getting into actual...penetration.

The second guy has eight counts of sex with a minor.

Llamas
03-06-2008, 12:18 AM
I raped your students today,
and it doesn't matter much to me
as long as they spread.

Gets stuck in my head every time I see the thread title. :P

Jebus
03-06-2008, 02:11 AM
My old English told me about how one of his female friends used to spend a lot of time with one of her teachers. The man was married and had two kids. Everyone knew what was going on but there was no actual proof so nothing happened to him. Right after graduation, he ended up proposing to her in a graduation party in front of everyone. They got married some time after.

Creepy thing about is that my old English teach still keeps in contact with her so whenever they're out in a party, it would be kind of awkward knowing his teacher (and friend's husband now) used to be a pedo.

Little_Miss_1565
03-06-2008, 06:41 AM
This is Buzshism and you're all being trolled. Just sayin'.

Drafan
03-06-2008, 08:01 AM
For some 17 years spent in four different schools, I havenīt noticed one single case or rumours about this. It seems to me little boring. Our teachers were normal or they were smart and nobody saw them. You always need a proof, canīt say if a teacher is paedophile, what is he thinking about.

Rag Doll
03-06-2008, 08:36 AM
it happened a LOT in my school system. but for the most part, no one did anything. and it's been happening for 25+ years (my mom went through the same school system...and it was happening when she was there...and it was happening with some of same teachers).

we had a male science teacher in high school who would say, "wear a short skirt on the day of the test, get an a!"...and without fail, most of the girls would wear a short skirt.

we had a female teacher "tutor" attractive 15 year olds and then take them to a nice dinner and a movie, dressed very revealing and the movies weren't really classroom appropriate. don't know if she did anything, but there were rumors.

there was a male latin teacher that got bounced between the 2 high schools whenever he was accused of improper conduct, as if the school district somehow hoped that either people would forget or the two sides of town didn't speak.

a vice principal at my high school used to threaten girls with suspension whenever they did something bad. he'd bring them into his office for a "talk", lock the door, and come out a half an hour later, and they wouldn't be in trouble. i know all kinds of inappropriate stuff went on, cause i was friends with one of the girls. most of them later became his "office assistants" and got to do whatever they pleased in school.

a history teacher at the other high school was recently fired for boning the sheriff's daughter (she was his student at the time, but 18) and a few of her friends (not 18).

aaaaand my vice principal in my middle school was fired for molesting a girl after a baseball game.

nieh
03-06-2008, 08:53 AM
This is Buzshism and you're all being trolled. Just sayin'.

Maybe that's what he was going for, but the way the thread has gone isn't really troll-ish.

Anyway, I've never heard reports of anything like this in any of the schools I've gone to, but one of the coaches did get fired after smoking weed with some of his students at his house and then driving them to one of their games.

Sunny
03-06-2008, 08:57 AM
i remember a P.E. teacher we had in middle school. not sure if the guy was a pedophile, but he would like.. sit and stare at little girls' asses while they were working out. and he loved girls with long hair. my best friend and i had long hair back then, and he'd like.. come up to us and like... touch it/sweep it back. it was creeeeeeepy.

batfish
03-06-2008, 10:55 AM
At primary school we used to have to have showers after PE from the ages of 8 - 11. They were communal showers (separate for boys and girls) and we had to go in naked; it was the rule. One teacher would come in and do "knicker checks" to make sure some of the girls weren't still wearing anything in a bid to preserve their modesty...

At the time it seemed perfectly normal; looking back it's ridiculously old fashioned and a little strange (over zealous teacher there...) and knicker checks and naked showers simply wouldn't be allowed these days, even though it's only been 10 years.

Paint_It_Black
03-07-2008, 02:46 AM
Does every single school have atleast one teacher who is a pedophile?

Very possibly, yeah.

I mean, it depends exactly how you define it. But unless you are attending a tiny school with very few teachers I'd wager there's a pretty high chance at least one of the teachers has some creepy student based fantasies.

But I don't give a shit as long as they don't act on it.