PDA

View Full Version : im mad

dirtybird
01-05-2005, 10:05 PM
ok.. im just really pissed so you dont have to respond or anything..

alot of the people i know say they dont like the offspring, or some other band i like, when they haven't even heard them. i know for certain some of them would like the offspring or w/e band if they would give it a shot, but they're either too stubborn to try or just dont want to give me any recognition. god damn it makes me pissed. people just annoy the hell out of me sometimes.

greencows12
01-05-2005, 10:22 PM
well, it's really up to that person to have their own opinions, but you don't have to take it personally, but, you are entitled to your own opinions that they are jerk offs, and I have that same opinion of people who judge music without hearing it first.

dirtybird
01-05-2005, 10:24 PM
thanx i guess..

greencows12
01-05-2005, 10:25 PM
thanx i guess..You're welcome!:D

sablock
01-05-2005, 10:32 PM
I actually had an experience like that recently. I was talking to someone and said something about offspring and then they said the offspring sucked, i asked them if they have even heard any offspring songs and they said no.

dirtybird
01-05-2005, 10:41 PM
yeah i know.. people say they suck then when i mention some of the songs
they will say theyve never heard them or actually admit that those aare ok but the band still sucks.. only on a couple occasions have the people actually still not liked the songs i mentioned (chances are they're lying)

ATOM_01
01-05-2005, 11:09 PM
I hate it even more when the band gets judged for Pretty Fly for a White Guy..I have a friend who has only heard their new album and Original Prankster and I try everything to get her to like the band, and I'm just so glad she hasn't heard Pretty Fly yet...if she does hear it she's a lost cause.

dirtybird
01-05-2005, 11:11 PM
well pretty fly's not a bad song.. just people who dont know the offspring real well think he's serious and think they're losers

dexter's really just making fun of guys like that though

original_psycho
01-05-2005, 11:25 PM
None of my friends know what The Offspring is... They ask me 'What are you listening to?' I answer 'Oh... The Offspring' or 'The Vandals' or something like that and they ask 'Who the fuck are those?'
Now that pisses me off!!!
(sorry, mind too blury to think)

the_GoDdEsS
01-06-2005, 02:32 AM
Commonly known as prejudice based on unawareness.

You get the same with countries. People are prejudiced against countries/cultures they don't know at all and never have been to.
People are narrrow-minded. Just live with it. It won't ever change.

neocon#69
01-06-2005, 04:14 AM
i HATE per programmed bullshit like brintney spears and that stupid blonde bitch jessica simpson they wouldnt know how to write a kick ass song on their own cause they gotta hire someone to do that bands like the offspring do cause they kick ass

Lullaby
01-06-2005, 04:45 AM
I know a lot of people who always try to 'hurt' (lol of course it doesnt work cause I dont care about shit like that)me with saying stuff like: they suck.thats shit. etc
So when I asked them if they even knew them they always answer with no.

I respect everyones opinion even if I hate it but only if they respect my opinions too! Thats not just a theory ,it wokrs! my best friend (were friends since we were 1 year old) is a Hip Hopper (but cause shes black nobody calls her a wannabe....its kinda intresting..well she isnt one anyway) and we never had problems cause of our different music tastes...ok sometimes were making some jokes but thats nothing serious...and theres some stuff that she likes too about my music. Cause shes not one of those people who even dont want to listen to it....
Other way around its the same. If she really want me to hear a song and tell her my opinion about it ,I do....so Im not saying: uargh, youre hearing that crap?
Im upfront and say: 'yeah I like it' or 'I dont like it'
(well..there was actually no song I really liked)

But the kids in my class are like that: It must be hip hop or theyre mobbing you.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
01-06-2005, 07:57 AM
all that peoples just heared (or maybe not) one song and say " the really suck" i was think that about a band named "no use for a name" iŽd heared just one song and i say to myself (damm it this band erally suck, but i must to hear something more too see if this truth) and now i have 4 disc of them.you know what im trying to tell...thanks bye.

Talman
01-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I don't respect everyone's opinion. Some people believe in completely fucked up things. Like Hating blacks for exampe. I don't think anyone who is racist deserves an opinion.

But the topic was to do with people saying they hate a certain band when they either don't or haven't heard them. I despise green day yet i like some of their songs. It's not the music i don't like, it's the actual band themselves.
________
Hip problems advice (http://www.health-forums.org/hip-problems/)

Lullaby
01-06-2005, 09:22 AM
I don't respect everyone's opinion. Some people believe in completely fucked up things. Like Hating blacks for exampe. I don't think anyone who is racist deserves an opinion.

But the topic was to do with people saying they hate a certain band when they either don't or haven't heard them. I despise green day yet i like some of their songs. It's not the music i don't like, it's the actual band themselves.

yeah sure I dont respect racism!
I was just talking about music!
So dont get my wrong. racism is something I will never respect.
anyway Im not a germanm but I live here and Ive heard some bad things only cause Im from Iran.

As I say I was only talking about music.
There some things I would respect like political opinions. So Im not pro bush but a lot of people are and I respect that.
A friend of mine is a lil more conservativ but I also respect that cause she respect my opinions too.