PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway

Sunny
03-06-2008, 08:15 AM
i'm not sure how many of you watch it, and if you already know who won this season...all i'm going to say is that i'm PISSED. pissed. urgh =/

also if i hear the word "fierce" one more time i will most surely choke a bitch.

Rag Doll
03-06-2008, 09:25 AM
bahaha. i had the exact opposite reaction. i adore that fierce (sorry) little bitch.

who were you rooting for?

Sunny
03-06-2008, 09:35 AM
you suck! =p i was hoping Rami would win. i actually really liked his clothes with the exception of that horrendous fucking blue coat.

i think christian makes my blood boil because i know a kid exactly like him that used to be in all my classes, and he was a d-bag of epic proportions. EPIC I SAY.

plus, there's only so many ruffles i can handle.

Rag Doll
03-06-2008, 09:42 AM
i liked a LOT of Rami's line, i just agreed with Michael Kors (omg) about Rami and color, cause some of the stuff i was like...so niiice but please not that color.

i'm just so happy it wasn't jillian. omfg. and i watched her exit interview on bravo's website, and she like....wasn't even happy for the chance to be on the show and show at bryant park....just snotty and whiny. bitch plz, go back to ralph lauren.

the ruffles got to be too much, i agree. but i think when he tones it down, his stuff is a lot more wearable and cute. and when he was all crying on stage before the announcement, i was all "awww, (that f word) is an act and he's all nervous and humble and not a total dickfuck" ;p

Sunny
03-06-2008, 09:51 AM
i like how rami's stuff was all structured. i don't ever get to wear things like that, so i get all "omg" when i see it done well.

lol, i hated jillian too. bitch, go make me a polo =p

also, regarding the episode when chris got eliminated... WHAT THE FUCK HUMAN HAIR. i was terrified.

Rag Doll
03-06-2008, 10:04 AM
yeah, i definitely felt the same about rami. so nicely done. then i get all wiggly and stuff thinking "i wanna wear that pretty dress and go somewhere amazing booo". i'm just so happy it wasn't all draped.

ha. i am so happy it wasn't just me.

ohman. that chris ep. the mens and i were watching it like..."uhhh, we like you...but whyyyyyy". the safety pin skirt was a cool idea, but human hair?! *vom*

JoY
03-06-2008, 04:53 PM
you two are being SUCH girls.

I'm loving it.<3

Apathy
03-06-2008, 07:37 PM
My girlfriend watches it, and I see it often. My girlfriend. I swear.

But anyway I hate the little bitch that won. I was hoping Jillian would win or Rami after her. I was so pissed throughout that entire finale because I knew it was going to be handed to him.

I think my Man Level just went down.

RickyCrack
03-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Season 2 was most definitely the best. Although my favorite got kicked off before the final 3. what was his name, he had the bitchin hair and sunglasses. and santino was a flaming fucking faggot.

Sunny
03-07-2008, 07:10 AM
apathy, you suck for rooting for jillian. =p
rami's stuff is so hot. i might actually head over to soho to check out his clothes irl. i would love one of his little dresses, although i have a sneaking suspicion they're incredibly expensive.

i was so deeply creeped out by chris' work. grosssss. however, when they did that *overview* thing and showed his previous work... i was so happy when i saw the cruella deville costume (the red cape with little stuffed dalmatians falling out of it?). omfg. i laughed so hard i cried. LOVES IT/WANTS IT FOR HALLOWEEN really bad.

and am i the only person who's obsessed with Posh Beckham? she's such a fembot. her head like... pivots in such an inhuman way. and she sounds like a retard. it's gorgeous. she rocks crazy clothes, fake boobs and a horrible tan like few women could.

ugh, i'm such a tool. you can take the girl out of Parsons, but... >_>