iPunk247
03-13-2008, 10:13 PM
post you're opinions. i will remain a threat to GODS creation systems. *sighs*

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2008, 10:14 PM
...what was that now?

iPunk247
03-13-2008, 10:16 PM
i will commit suicide. because my birth was a honest mistake. *drinks beers* .

iPunk247
03-13-2008, 10:17 PM
...what was that now?

i don't know?!

iPunk247
03-13-2008, 10:35 PM
i apologize. its the fucking beers talking along with my demons. please help me

iPunk247
03-13-2008, 10:44 PM
i don't wanna get all into details because well it is fucking obvious and shit! ...

T-6005
03-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Shut up, kid.

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Shut the fuck up already.

iPunk247
03-13-2008, 10:48 PM
[laughs & cracks up] 10 characters

Conspiracyof1000
03-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Yay, finally a thread where I can act like a dumbass!

asfbiosudbgaisbigspoabgaseiprsfiphob'a
aesjoa;bgdrjshy;

:D

iPunk247
03-13-2008, 10:59 PM
ROTFLMFAO

AMEN.

aren't I a NOBODY?!

*coughs*

LOSER

Muahahaha

anti-iPunk247

ZzZzZzZzZz

Dr.evil
03-14-2008, 12:08 AM
stop winging... people go through #### all the time, you are just trying to draw attention to the fact that your life sucks

WebDudette
03-14-2008, 12:10 AM
i will commit suicide. because my birth was a honest mistake.

I don't think you will. I think you're a liar.

iPunk247
03-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Shut up, kid.

i am not a fucking kid.

iPunk247
03-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Shut the fuck up already.

make me shut the fuck up.

iPunk247
03-14-2008, 12:56 AM
...what was that now?

i don't know.

iPunk247
03-14-2008, 12:58 AM
stop winging... people go through #### all the time, you are just trying to draw attention to the fact that your life sucks

judge me critisize me or whatevers you're fucking opinions aren't worth shit.

iPunk247
03-14-2008, 01:01 AM
I don't think you will. I think you're a liar.

don't ya mock my fucking words you shit.

IamSam
03-14-2008, 01:55 AM
i will commit suicide. because my birth was a honest mistake. *drinks beers* .

Promise? And I wouldn't doubt that your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom company.

holland25
03-14-2008, 02:44 AM
Wow, some users on these forums are dumber than I thought. What the fuck happened to intelligence in this world?!

Promise? And I wouldn't doubt that your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom company.

That's pure gold!

Smash punker
03-14-2008, 03:15 AM
Sheīs kinda crazy woman. Well fuck that, who cares?! :D But sheīs punk! isnīt she? :D

holland25
03-14-2008, 03:22 AM
Sheīs crazy kid. Well fuck that, who cares?! :D But sheīs punk! isnīt she? :D

Fix'd

10 characters

Smash punker
03-14-2008, 03:31 AM
Alright. :D whatever. Seems like everyone is a kid to you! :D

holland25
03-14-2008, 03:34 AM
Well, not everyone, but everyone who acts like a kid

Jakebert
03-14-2008, 06:27 AM
Wow, some users on these forums are dumber than I thought. What the fuck happened to intelligence in this world?!

Two words: Offspring fans.

holland25
03-14-2008, 06:48 AM
I'm an Offspring fan too and I'm not that dumb (at least I hope so)...

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-14-2008, 07:04 AM
Oh, how I wish I were still a moderator..

nerf this shit.

Smash punker
03-14-2008, 07:44 AM
Well, not everyone, but everyone who acts like a kid

You know, the kids arenīt alright. :D Why acting like adult and being serious, if we are still young? Ok, when Iīll grow older, I guess my behaviour will change, but if you wanna have fun, then itīs better to act as kid. But of course kinda respect the forum rulez.

holland25
03-14-2008, 07:50 AM
It's ok to have fun, and maybe act like a kid, but it's not ok to act stupidly and even dumb just to piss off the others with useless posts and writing stupid things that only the one who posts considers funny.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-14-2008, 07:57 AM
If it's within the forum rules, it's perfectly fine to be childish and act like a retard. But you've gotta be alright with everyone stomping on you for being childish and acting like a retard. Simple.

holland25
03-14-2008, 07:58 AM
That's what I was trying to write, but didn't find suitable words for expressing it...

Smash punker
03-14-2008, 07:59 AM
I guess those people behave like that, cause they want. Or if not they just have to grow out of it.

Sunny
03-14-2008, 08:04 AM
if posting worthless, self-pitying bullshit is your idea of acting childlike and having fun, then i'm truly sorry your childhood was so fucking awful.

HornyPope
03-14-2008, 08:08 AM
if posting worthless, self-pitying bullshit is your idea of acting childlike and having fun, then i'm truly sorry your childhood was so fucking awful.

Maybe their childhood was, or is, pretty awful and you'll feel really sorry for being so sarcastic?

Sunny
03-14-2008, 08:13 AM
i'm not being sarcastic. it's pretty sad when someone considers going "dsfghhdasjfg5 I HATE MYSELF !!! THE OFFSPRING!!!" fun and carefree behavior.

HornyPope
03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
You've grown so old Magsie you forgot our dayz of glory on the internet.

Sunny
03-14-2008, 08:24 AM
pshh, i've earned the right to be a self-righteous cunt on the internetz.

and in irl too. lols!

Cock Joke
03-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Two words: Offspring fans.

I'm a prime example! :cool:

holland25
03-14-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm a prime example! :cool:

No, you're not. You were an (as I was in the beginning) asshole, but suprisedly after you returned with different nick, you act like you're not YOU. God bless you for that...

Cock Joke
03-14-2008, 03:02 PM
No, you're not. You were an (as I was in the beginning) asshole, but suprisedly after you returned with different nick, you act like you're not YOU. God bless you for that...

Thanx. A lot of new board members seem to be a little over-eccentric at first, I guess, like Ipunk is being right now.

holland25
03-14-2008, 03:08 PM
iPUNK is a fucking mentally retarded bitch (my opinion)...

You see, when she's posting about how she loves The Offspring, about how she dreams about Dexter, about that she is still too virginate to talk about herself as a bitch, and other problems, she deserves to be hung from the tree. Witch trials foreveeer!

Cock Joke
03-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Or perhaps some Ritalin could work for her.

holland25
03-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Another solution.

iPunk247
03-18-2008, 07:48 PM
my apologies to all of yous that actually posted in my retarted thread. thanx.

yea i know that my unpredictable behavior can cause loads of damanges. -_-

i am not mentally retarted in real life but i act that way sometimes obviously.

yea i did had a fucked childhood and everything was getting ugly like shit. -_-

i vaguely remember any of it like my family/friends and pets loved me dearly.

today is like no relative really cares about me and it makes me very pissed off

i know people go through all changes and stuff but i am still that low life loser

at my age 23 i don't feel like a mature adult but if i turned 24 i pray to be. :)

JohnnyNemesis
03-18-2008, 07:53 PM
yea i know that my unpredictable behavior can cause loads of damanges. -_-

No damage done here, so no worries.

yea i did had a fucked childhood

We all did. Get over it, but that's not to dismiss you or anything. You should get over it for your own sanity, and realize that there are people who can relate and maybe even want to help in some way.

I mean, I don't want to. But I'm sure someone does.

Wolfbutter
03-18-2008, 07:58 PM
iPunk, please, do not commit suicide. I know you are just joking (or at least I hope you are), but let me just say that life is worth living, no matter how bad it is. Everyone thinks differently and goes through different things, but everybody goes through pain and unfortunate events, but it is times like these that we have to power through those times and look up to the sky for hope. If you keep dwelling on it, you will just be continually reminded of how bad your condition is. Try to look at the bright side, even if it seems impossible, at least trying will give you a positive edge.

Also, if you joke about suicide, there is a major chance that you could end up offending somebody, somebody that has had a relative or close friends commit suicide, or if they themselves are suicidal. What may pass as a laugh for you and others is what might make the deal for others with their lives. Not every suicidal person is a loser, or selfish, which is unfortunately a common belief. People have different reasons for doing it, and pretty much everything else, and trying to pinpoint an exact reason is not only wrong, but also offensive as well.

Maybe you could talk about what is bothering you? I may not be able to help directly, but I can give you advice, or at least comfort you with some positive thoughts to keep in mind. Sometimes, just talking about things can help greatly with your problems, and it will most likely feel refreshing to get all of the things you wanted to say off of your chest. By all means, this is arguably the best place to say whatever you are feeling and whatever your problems are, if you do not want to tell your family members or close friends. I understand many things could be embarrassing, and parents can be a bit meddling at times, so maybe we can help you with whatever you are going through. Just remember, your friends and parents are there for you, and they love you and only want the best for you.

iPunk247
03-18-2008, 08:16 PM
No damage done here, so no worries.

We all did. Get over it, but that's not to dismiss you or anything. You should get over it for your own sanity, and realize that there are people who can relate and maybe even want to help in some way.

I mean, I don't want to. But I'm sure someone does.

you obviously did help me a litlle bit. with ya wise wisdom words. gracias. :)

iPunk247
03-18-2008, 08:24 PM
iPunk, please, do not commit suicide. I know you are just joking (or at least I hope you are), but let me just say that life is worth living, no matter how bad it is. Everyone thinks differently and goes through different things, but everybody goes through pain and unfortunate events, but it is times like these that we have to power through those times and look up to the sky for hope. If you keep dwelling on it, you will just be continually reminded of how bad your condition is. Try to look at the bright side, even if it seems impossible, at least trying will give you a positive edge.

Also, if you joke about suicide, there is a major chance that you could end up offending somebody, somebody that has had a relative or close friends commit suicide, or if they themselves are suicidal. What may pass as a laugh for you and others is what might make the deal for others with their lives. Not every suicidal person is a loser, or selfish, which is unfortunately a common belief. People have different reasons for doing it, and pretty much everything else, and trying to pinpoint an exact reason is not only wrong, but also offensive as well.

Maybe you could talk about what is bothering you? I may not be able to help directly, but I can give you advice, or at least comfort you with some positive thoughts to keep in mind. Sometimes, just talking about things can help greatly with your problems, and it will most likely feel refreshing to get all of the things you wanted to say off of your chest. By all means, this is arguably the best place to say whatever you are feeling and whatever your problems are, if you do not want to tell your family members or close friends. I understand many things could be embarrassing, and parents can be a bit meddling at times, so maybe we can help you with whatever you are going through. Just remember, your friends and parents are there for you, and they love you and only want the best for you.

wow. reading this without actually getting all teary eyed i realise that there are so few rare people in this world that actually care about others. gracias.
you also did help me out alot with ya wise wisdom words. its so great to know that coming on here and sharing almost everything about stuff its best.
yea i do infact have loads of emotional bagage but i'd rather not say because to me personally its just i do have respect / enjoy my own privacy. as well as others. i will use these blessfull knowledge that you have offered me and use it as therapy and guidance and to be more positive in the near future. PEACE.

Ryder1234
03-18-2008, 08:43 PM
i dont think i was this bad when i first joined!
and let me tell you, i wasnt good. im still not that good now, but atleast i dont post pointless stuff anymore

EDIT : holy shit she was serious! now i feelz bad

exeption for random posts tho:

ZOMG UBER HAXXORZORRZ WTF RANDOMNESS IN YO FACE HO

im all done

EDIT: o wait shes not suicidal anymore.
All Fixed

Homer
03-18-2008, 10:05 PM
lol suicide .

Ryder1234
03-18-2008, 11:00 PM
lol suicide .

lol stupid retards

IamSam
03-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Sweet Jesus, you're 23?? Cocaine really must be a hell of a drug...

iPunk247
03-18-2008, 11:41 PM
YOU STUPID DUMBSHIT GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER !

drugs alcohol and sex are all extremely great. AMEN.

Amiralanal
03-19-2008, 01:52 AM
You are a fucking loser

IamSam
03-19-2008, 02:07 AM
YOU STUPID DUMBSHIT GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER !

drugs alcohol and sex are all extremely great. AMEN.

http://objurgate.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/wtf-cat.jpg

holland25
03-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Hmm, now I feel kinda sorry for my behaviour and posts in this thread...

Andy
03-19-2008, 11:40 AM
This thread is insane.

holland25
03-19-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes.

Ryder1234
03-19-2008, 12:29 PM
This thread is insane.

cant deny that

i mean, the title said it all

Cock Joke
03-19-2008, 01:12 PM
I can't tell you how many times I've seen "I'm going to kill myself!" on an online thread. That's not to say this chick's joking, but I'm just throwing that out there.

But seriously, don't kill yourself. :( Good things always come around, even when it seems like they won't. Just hang in there!

Homer
03-19-2008, 09:30 PM
lol stupid retards

lol sensitivity .

ninthlayer
03-20-2008, 02:32 AM
It's threads like this that make me glad I listen to Enrique Iglesias more than the Offspring.

iPunk247
03-20-2008, 09:08 PM
can someone please closed my stuff. note to self: [only make great threads] ! thankyous XD .

IamSam
03-20-2008, 10:04 PM
can someone please closed my stuff. note to self: [only make great threads] ! thankyous XD .

If it was a note to yourself, then why are you telling us?

aprilrfool
03-20-2008, 11:01 PM
dont kill yourself. there so many other lives to ruin first.

joking aside, i was a mess when i was 23. some how at 25 or 26 it started to come together. now its all pretty ok. the party favors did some damage but nothing i cant live with or laugh about.

iPunk247
04-20-2008, 10:11 PM
alright, alright....

please forgive me for my lack of humanity and everything in between. erugh...

i was just going through alot of stress and hate all at the sametime. erugh....

i don't know. how to explain it nor describe this ugly feeling inside me. erugh..

no i wasn't doing this just to get attention nor to get my 15 minutes of fame.

ew. and yes i did read all of yous replies and stuff and actually listened and

understand that i guess my life is worth living for. god, its like grow the fuck

up! I wish "'RAFRAG'" will seal the deal and said and done. Thanx. :) ~Maria

GBH2
04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
this is going to sound heartless

but anyone STUPID enough to think about killing themselves should just do the ol' gene pool a favor and go through with it.

iPunk247
04-20-2008, 10:43 PM
That sounds like a great idea plan! :eek:

Heartlessness enough to satisfied my virginity @ 420!!!! *p0thead* :rolleyes:

0r4ng3
04-20-2008, 10:54 PM

but anyone STUPID enough to think about killing themselves should just do the ol' gene pool a favor and go through with it.
As someone who has had to "talk himself down from the ledge" quite a few times before, I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.

IamSam
04-20-2008, 11:57 PM
When you do try to kill yourself, make sure the car you run in your garage isn't a hybrid.

iPunk247
04-21-2008, 01:12 AM
I really don't have the bloody guts to actually kill myself. Very mush so, I do infact have a way to walk up to a complete total random stranger and say; "Hey man, you know I'm really okay; but the gun in my hand will tell you the same!."

As for the Hybrid car....um, maybe like a Jackass Stunt will do the trick. Yikes.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-21-2008, 04:06 AM
The funniest thing about this thread is all the people who acted all sorry for their behaviour earlier in the thread when she said she had a "fucked up childhood."

Look, I don't know what a fucked up childhood is like. I didn't have one, and I count myself extremely lucky that I didn't. I know how easy it is to have a difficult life nowadays. But posting threads like this isn't gonna get you anything except rainfalls of abuse. You need to come to terms with this shit, but doing this isn't gonna help. If drinking and drugs is your way to deal with it, whatever. But don't post here when you do - frankly, we don't care.

Jakebert
04-21-2008, 06:23 AM
I agree. I get really tired of people who use having a fucked up childhood as an excuse to act like assholes or whatever. I went to high school with lots of those people, and my guess is that at least 75% of the time, everything they say about they're "rough childhood" is either a lie or an exaggeration.

Sunny
04-21-2008, 08:06 AM

you don't sound heartless, you sound ignorant. honestly, if you've been around for longer than 14 years and still think people who commit suicide are "stupid", then evidently you have no understanding of the human condition, which means you're either a psychopath or an idiot... and as such, maybe you should consider withdrawing from the gene pool as well. just sayin'.

that being said, if iPunk wants sympathy - or even to be treated decently and not like a worthless troll - she should consider behaving in a manner that allows us to view her as human. unfortunately, "WAH WAH BLAAAA IM RETARDED :mad: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:" is not cutting it.

also, iPunk, lay off the weed. i don't think your fragile little mind can handle any substances of the sort.

ad8
04-21-2008, 08:44 AM
woo...:D
I can just add that this is supposed to be in the "pissing/moaning" thread or in the "post here when youre drunk thread" :D

IamSam
04-21-2008, 09:12 AM
I agree. I get really tired of people who use having a fucked up childhood as an excuse to act like assholes or whatever. I went to high school with lots of those people, and my guess is that at least 75% of the time, everything they say about they're "rough childhood" is either a lie or an exaggeration.

I was talking to one of my friends about this. I had a 'rough childhood' and I'm not all messed up. I'm an outgoing individual who does just fine for himself. I'd blame issues like have been happening in this thread on two things:

1. Society
2. Utter stupidity

Society automatically places a stigma to people who have had a rough childhood as being fragile. I don't see how this is possible because if you go through hell normally you get stronger (IMO). The stupidity part is obvious.

T-6005
04-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Ugh. Fine.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/thibaultk/SealofDisapproval.jpg

This thread deserves it.

iPunk247
05-24-2008, 08:44 PM
you don't sound heartless, you sound ignorant. honestly, if you've been around for longer than 14 years and still think people who commit suicide are "stupid", then evidently you have no understanding of the human condition, which means you're either a psychopath or an idiot... and as such, maybe you should consider withdrawing from the gene pool as well. just sayin'.

that being said, if iPunk wants sympathy - or even to be treated decently and not like a worthless troll - she should consider behaving in a manner that allows us to view her as human. unfortunately, "WAH WAH BLAAAA IM RETARDED :mad: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:" is not cutting it.

also, iPunk, lay off the weed. i don't think your fragile little mind can handle any substances of the sort.

Gracias, Sunny. You are a truely great solid soul. I LOVE YA! p.s. i shall not lay-off the weeds because well i just don't fucking know why. Low-Life 4 ever w00t

Andy
05-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Ugh. Fine.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/thibaultk/SealofDisapproval.jpg

This thread deserves it.

Weyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! This thread can close now.

Smash punker
05-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Well Iīm stunned of some memberīs stupidity and inhumanity! :mad: They obviously donīt know a damn shit about fucked up home or childhood! I understand those poor kidz and hate all those fucking spoilt dicks and bitches! I like ipunk, cause sheīs got a great sense of humour and sheīs kinda weird and crazy. :D

Rag Doll
05-26-2008, 09:31 AM
The return of Le Sad! <3

holland25
05-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Well Iīm stunned of some memberīs stupidity and inhumanity! :mad: They obviously donīt know a damn shit about fucked up home or childhood! I understand those poor kidz and hate all those fucking spoilt dicks and bitches! I like ipunk, cause sheīs got a great sense of humour and sheīs kinda weird and crazy. :D

You are retarded. I think I'll change my custom user title.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Well Iīm stunned of some memberīs stupidity and inhumanity! :mad: They obviously donīt know a damn shit about fucked up home or childhood! I understand those poor kidz and hate all those fucking spoilt dicks and bitches!

Believing that having a fucked-up childhood does not excuse your every behaviour is not acting spoiled or bratty. Look up the definition of "spoiled".

Bad childhoods can fuck you up. I know that. Despite what you may think, I don't live in a bubble. Sure, I don't mix with people who were seriously fucked up in their childhoods on a day to day basis, but I have known some people who had seriously, seriously bad lives. And they weren't balanced, no. I didn't expect them to be. But they sure as hell realised that they couldn't do absolutely anything they wanted and blame it on their childhood. And let me reitorate, these were very fucked up childhoods.

Smash punker
05-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Believing that having a fucked-up childhood does not excuse your every behaviour is not acting spoiled or bratty. Look up the definition of "spoiled".

Bad childhoods can fuck you up. I know that. Despite what you may think, I don't live in a bubble. Sure, I don't mix with people who were seriously fucked up in their childhoods on a day to day basis, but I have known some people who had seriously, seriously bad lives. And they weren't balanced, no. I didn't expect them to be. But they sure as hell realised that they couldn't do absolutely anything they wanted and blame it on their childhood. And let me reitorate, these were very fucked up childhoods.

I know, but just kinda feel that itīs not right to blame them, if they wanna enjoy some fun! But itīs also not right to exploit it! So weīre kinda right! :D I just donīt like to hurt people, if they had fucking childhood! Because itīs absolutely not their fault, but their damn parents! And I guess that those people are trying to recover themselves by doing this?! :D

Smash punker
05-26-2008, 12:18 PM
You are retarded. I think I'll change my custom user title.

Iīll be retarded to you forever. I guess it started from my first post? :D But I donīt mind. Do whatever you want to do with it. Itīs yours. Maybe Iīm a punk, but not without feelings! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-26-2008, 12:35 PM
I know, but just kinda feel that itīs not right to blame them, if they wanna enjoy some fun!

Oh yes, let's let them have some fun! Let's say it's cool to do drugs, drink yourself into the ground and make threads like this! It's only fun!

You claim to care and empathise, yet ask yourself this - we're calling her out, telling her that no, these threads aren't a good idea, and no, drink and drugs isn't the best way to deal with it - possibly with the result that she -may- think to get some proper help with what she undoubtedly has to come to terms with.

You want her to carry on with it because it's totally fun. Who cares more?

I just donīt like to hurt people, if they had fucking childhood!

Of course you don't. None of us do. People like you are hurting them more by saying it's okay to drown sorrows and not try to come to terms with it.

Smash punker
05-26-2008, 12:54 PM
You want her to carry on with it because it's totally fun. Who cares more?

I justed wanted her to be happy, when being here. :D Of course taking drugs and alcohol ainīt a solution, but sometimes itīs the only thing left! I didnīt know that sheīs at the bottom! That sheīs got it that bad? I didnīt read all those posts.

Of course you don't. None of us do. People like you are hurting them more by saying it's okay to drown sorrows and not try to come to terms with it.[/QUOTE]

Drown sorrows? I didnīt even mean that! Or did I?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Bitch, is you retarded?

This girl has obviously had a hard life, and you're actively advocating that she drowns herself in drink and drugs. You is fucked up, man.

Smash punker
05-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Bitch, is you retarded?

Some say that, guess not. :D

This girl has obviously had a hard life, and you're actively advocating that she drowns herself in drink and drugs. You is fucked up, man.

Me fucked up?! Ok. You fucked up? :D I donīt tell her to take drugs. If Iīm not right, sheīs even older than me. But I like her sense of humour. :D Thatīs it. But you probably donīt like her at all? :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Jim, jump infront of a train.

Smash punker
05-27-2008, 04:56 AM
Seriously, she's probably just a little sad because she lost her boyfriend or something like that, just wants attention, anyway if she wants to jump onto my cock I'll ride her to heaven and back.

Youīre just another fucking Horny shit! :D and I suck more than anything. youīd have known that! :D

jim109109
05-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Youīre just another fucking Horny shit! :D and I suck more than anything. youīd have known that! :D

yeah...
What the hell did he say? Can anyone decipher it?

dff_punk
05-27-2008, 05:41 PM
yeah...
What the hell did he say? Can anyone decipher it?

You answered yourself in another thread:

Finally, you need to get laid, badly.

iPunk247
05-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Smash Punker, do you really think I actually have a Sense Of Humor? Yikes. ;)

Alrighy then enough with this shitty as fucking retarted thread. Please close it. grazie:)

jim109109
05-27-2008, 06:37 PM
You answered yourself in another thread:

Heh... thanks.

Smash punker
05-31-2008, 04:01 AM
Smash Punker, do you really think I actually have a Sense Of Humor? Yikes. ;)

Guess you do. Sort of...:D

Alrighy then enough with this shitty as fucking retarted thread. Please close it. grazie:)

For once and for all! :D

Duskygrin
06-01-2008, 02:29 PM
My favourite bits of this thread (which is the lolz per se):

- lol suicide
- lol retards
- lol sensitivity

Ninth's comment on Enrique Iglesias. I thought he meant Julio Iglesias.

The "blame my fucked-up childhood" part. Lolz!

Little_Miss_1565
06-01-2008, 03:33 PM
iPunk, this is the second time I have had to delete your avatar for violating the NSFW forum rules, and you have your PMs turned off and clearly you didn't listen to the e-mail I sent you so here it is on the open forum.

iPunk247
06-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Smash Punker, Guess you do. Sort of...:D

nope. my sense of humor has expired.:mad::(:o

iPunk247
06-02-2008, 06:48 PM
iPunk, this is the second time I have had to delete your avatar for violating the NSFW forum rules, and you have your PMs turned off and clearly you didn't listen to the e-mail I sent you so here it is on the open forum.

sorry. 0kay, what about this new avatar? my black & red noose? me so PUNK!!

drex878
06-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Please iPunk247, do us all a favor. Refrain from posting here if you're going to act ridiculously immature. Make an attempt to not sound like the 3rd grader literacy level, disgusting *Enter gender* you are.

iPunk247
06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Please iPunk247, do us all a favor. Refrain from posting here if you're going to act ridiculously immature. Make an attempt to not sound like the 3rd grader literacy level, disgusting *Enter gender* you are.

0kay, it was just a fucking shitty ass motherfucken joke. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^____^

Little_Miss_1565
06-02-2008, 07:02 PM
sorry. 0kay, what about this new avatar? my black & red noose? me so PUNK!!

With its apparent lack of tits and ass, it's good to go!

iPunk247
06-02-2008, 07:07 PM
lack of tits and ass. now thats what me called comedy of iPunk247's IQ! w00t

Smash punker
06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
nope. my sense of humor has expired.:mad::(:o[/QUOTE]

Hehe. Never! Youīre not about to be a sad princess?! :D Are ya?

holland25
06-06-2008, 02:49 PM
0kay, it was just a fucking shitty ass motherfucken joke. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^____^

Now I know why you wanted to commit suicide. It's because you must read what you wrote.

iPunk247
06-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Did I?! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha

ad8
06-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Blah blah blah(just to stay on topic:D since this has gone in too many directions)

iPunk247
06-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Please BANNED me. -_-

Smash punker
06-09-2008, 06:16 AM
Please BANNED me. -_-

Hey stop repeating that crap all the damn time! Thatīs kinda fucking trendy! :D

iPunk247
06-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Hey stop repeating that crap all the damn time! Thatīs kinda fucking trendy! :D

awww... ouch that hurt. :p

Smash punker