03-16-2008, 04:57 PM
What would you do?

You have the following powers:

xray vision

Invisibilty

Invincibility

Flight

The ability to make people forget things

The ability to freeze, rewind or move forward time and people, whether it's the whole planet or one small segment

Example: You move forward Asia 500 years and rewind Egypt to 200 B.C. while keeping everything else in the year 2008.

The ability to posess others

Ability to get any tranportation or weapons teleported to you by a professor, in a secret location, in a cave under a waterfall

The ability to go into other universes where different earths exsists and
there are different versions of you on all the earths. In this case, we'll say there's five universes. (Is universes a word?) You are the only you that exsists in every time frame and changing the timeline will not mean a you from the past will show up, or a you from the future. The other you's exsist in every time frame, but you are the only you with super powers.

What would you do and would you use your powers for good, evil or just fun?

SkunkIt
03-16-2008, 04:58 PM
I would use my powers for fun.

I would meet all of me, posess people and make them say stupid things, then I'd fly out of their bodies, stand beside them and watch the other person's reaction and laugh. Then I'd make them forget about what just happened, rewind them to before I posessed them and let everything return to normal.

I'd repeat this untill I am bored.

Cock Joke
03-16-2008, 05:01 PM
I'd like to have the power to piss out fire!!! Just whip out mah' cock and buuuuuuuurn someone! Fuck yea!

wheelchairman
03-16-2008, 05:04 PM
stop. with. the. super. childish. threads. now.

SkunkIt
03-16-2008, 05:04 PM
I'd like to have the power to piss out fire!!! Just whip out mah' cock and buuuuuuuurn someone! Fuck yea!

If you pissed out fire, your dick would burn off.

This is not childish, this would be cool.

BREAK
03-16-2008, 05:05 PM
It'd be fun at first, but after the novelty wore off I'd sit around and do all the same shit I do now.

the_offsprings_monkey
03-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I'd used the forgetting power to forget this thread.

Cock Joke
03-16-2008, 05:07 PM
If you pissed out fire, your dick would burn off.

Then I would have GENITALIA OF STEEL!!!

SelfEsteem94
03-16-2008, 05:09 PM
id screw around so much.
that would be awesome.

SkunkIt
03-16-2008, 05:11 PM
I'd used the forgetting power to forget this thread.

You never have anything positive to say, all you do is try to diss people and it never works. You must be very lonely.

Then I would have GENITALIA OF STEEL!!!

Then I hope you don't mind the gay nymphomanic enemies, who would purposely make you chase them.

the_offsprings_monkey
03-16-2008, 05:17 PM
You never have anything positive to say, all you do is try to diss people and it never works. You must be very lonely.

And all you ever do is try to fit in and act funny, what of it?

SkunkIt
03-16-2008, 05:27 PM
I amuse myself and I've never fit in here, never will. I tend to laugh manically at thing most people wouldn't find funny. Weren't you on my ignore list? You're back on it.

HornyPope
03-16-2008, 09:59 PM

There is nothing wrong with making threads aimed at one age group or another.

SkunkIt
03-17-2008, 03:55 AM
There's Nothing wrong with being badass.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-17-2008, 07:09 AM
SkunkIt, your threads are ridiculous. Quit it.