PDA

View Full Version : Things you hate about Winter!!!

Cock Joke
03-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Winter is the suckiest month of the year. Let's celebrate the coming of Spring by naming everything we hate about Winter.

Me first!!! January and February are the two suckiest months of the year! I mean, they are the most uneventful couple of months I have ever heard of.

Now what are yours?

That_Guy91
03-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Winter is the suckiest month of the year.

lol .

the_offsprings_monkey
03-16-2008, 06:18 PM
I love Winter! It's the best time of the year. It gets dark nice and early, and it never really rains over here in the Winter.

Wolfbutter
03-16-2008, 06:19 PM
-Cold Air
-Staying Indoors
-Low Temperatures Where it Doesn't Snow

Wolfbutter
03-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Winter is the suckiest month of the year.

Sigged .

Sunny
03-16-2008, 06:33 PM
i used to really hate winter, then i got hardcore into snowboarding and i fucking LOVE it. only thing i hate is that it ends so soon. ;p

Llamas
03-16-2008, 07:52 PM
I love winter. It's actually my favorite season. However, like any season, it has its downsides. I do hate it when it's -40 with wind chill, winds are like 20mph, and there's no snow. That blows, but it's only a few days of the winter. I also hate how nobody seems to know how to drive in snow (in most places. People around here seem to get it... usually).

I generally love winter, though. With any season, I look forward to the new one starting, still. I'm excited for spring to start; we've already had our 4 1/2 months of winter. The season I get the least excited about is summer, because it's too damn hot. Spring and fall have good enough warm weather that it just gets ruined by humidity and 90+ F. But I'm generally not too picky.

mrconeman
03-16-2008, 08:21 PM
The fact that it doesn't really go away.

GreenTerror
03-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Winter? What's that?

Sinister
03-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Winter is the suckiest 4-1/2 months of the year.

Fixed. And I'm pretty much realistic, at least where I live.

Llamas
03-16-2008, 08:50 PM
we've already had our 4 1/2 months of winter.

Fixed. And I'm pretty much realistic, at least where I live.

ya so um copy cat.

Sinister
03-16-2008, 08:52 PM
you're on my ignore list. But curiosity got the better of my for the above post, which explains this one.

Llamas
03-16-2008, 08:55 PM
lol .

GreenTerror
03-16-2008, 08:58 PM
You know, I've never understood why people say "OMG UR ON MY IGNORE LIST, WUTEV" like anyone gives a shit or is offended by it. It's kinda dumb.

Cock Joke
03-16-2008, 09:06 PM
I also forgot to mention that Monday is the suckiest hour of the day. :o

Llamas
03-16-2008, 09:35 PM
You know, I've never understood why people say "OMG UR ON MY IGNORE LIST, WUTEV" like anyone gives a shit or is offended by it. It's kinda dumb.
i r so offended, srs. :( :(

But ya, you're right. It is pretty dumb.

I also forgot to mention that Monday is the suckiest hour of the day. :o
haha, nice. speaking of ignore lists, you're like the only person who ever made mine, back in the day. OMG YR SO OFFENDED RITE?? :P

That_Guy91
03-16-2008, 09:50 PM
He wasn't saying LOL I R IGNOR U he was just telling you that he couldn't have copied you if he didn't see your post.

Llamas
03-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Yeah but he did it for no real reason, other than to point out that I'm on his ignore list. I didn't say, "Hey, why didn't you read my post?" I just made a dumb comment. If he had me on his ignore list and didn't care, he wouldn't have posted to tell me so.

Plus, either he JUST added me for some unknown random reason, or he's been unblocking me for "curiosity's sake" for a while now, lol. Not that any of it matters... just semi amusing.

HornyPope
03-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah but he did it for no real reason, other than to point out that I'm on his ignore list. I didn't say, "Hey, why didn't you read my post?" I just made a dumb comment. If he had me on his ignore list and didn't care, he wouldn't have posted to tell me so.

Plus, either he JUST added me for some unknown random reason, or he's been unblocking me for "curiosity's sake" for a while now, lol. Not that any of it matters... just semi amusing.

Maybe he thinks you're really stupid and annoying but doesn't have the capacity to communicate his thoughts to you?
Just a thought...

Oh and out of curiosity, how many years do you drive on a regular basis (as in at least couple of times a week)?

Conspiracyof1000
03-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Winter? What's that?

I think it's when the air gets cold and everybody freezes. Good thing I live in the desert. I'm assuming that you do, too?
But I have to say that it's been pretty cold a few times. All I wore was a sweatshirt one day because I thought that it wasn't going to be cold and I regretted it.

Llamas
03-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Maybe he thinks you're really stupid and annoying but doesn't have the capacity to communicate his thoughts to you?
Just a thought...
haha, okay, perhaps. maybe he should stop IMing me, then. :P

Oh and out of curiosity, how many years do you drive on a regular basis (as in at least couple of times a week)?
Hmm? Do you mean, for how many years have I been driving on a regular basis?

HornyPope
03-16-2008, 11:00 PM
No, that's not what I meant.

Tizzalicious
03-17-2008, 04:03 AM
I hate winter because

1. When I get cold I don't get warm anymore, no matter what I do
2. No mountains here = No skiing = Pointless winter
3. No snow either, so it's just cold and wet and urgh and not pretty
4. Lack of sun = winter depression

JoY
03-17-2008, 04:56 AM
I hate winter because

1. When I get cold I don't get warm anymore, no matter what I do

I don't hate winter, but omg, I do get such cold hands from icy wind. not just when skiing, but from the relatively mild Dutch weather aswell. I once passed out from the pain in my hands from the cold. I swear, it's not normal.

Tizzalicious
03-17-2008, 06:19 AM
Same here, it's horrible.

Sunny
03-17-2008, 07:10 AM
my hands get really cold as well and i was miserable until i got myself ugg shearling gloves. they are fuglier than hell, but omg so warm it's ridiculous.

bye-bye blue fingers!

Cock Joke
03-17-2008, 07:27 AM
haha, nice. speaking of ignore lists, you're like the only person who ever made mine, back in the day. OMG YR SO OFFENDED RITE?? :P

Lyke, totally! I favor new BBS users!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-17-2008, 08:08 AM
heck, I'm British, I'm miserable no matter what season it is. I'm never happy at the coming of any season, just varying degrees of miffed.

Having said that, I complain the most during Winter, because British winters suck. At least where I am. Hardly ever snow, just overcast, windy and rainy. Fail.

Tizzalicious
03-18-2008, 02:32 AM
I need to add:

- Delayed planes
- Turbulence
- One hour flights that suddenly take 3 hours. Yay for circling around in the air.
- Delayed trains

Sunny
03-18-2008, 07:09 AM
heck, I'm British, I'm miserable no matter what season it is. I'm never happy at the coming of any season, just varying degrees of miffed.

Having said that, I complain the most during Winter, because British winters suck. At least where I am. Hardly ever snow, just overcast, windy and rainy. Fail.

i only recently learned that there ARE ski resorts in the UK. i got really excited cause i thought you guys never got any snow, evar.

the_offsprings_monkey
03-18-2008, 07:20 AM
i only recently learned that there ARE ski resorts in the UK. i got really excited cause i thought you guys never got any snow, evar.

...We have what now?!

Sunny
03-18-2008, 07:32 AM
http://skicentral.com/scotland.html

i was surprised too!!

Denial, Revisited
03-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Adelaide in south australia has just gone 12-13 days consecutively with temperatures over 35 degrees celcius (thats about...95 farenheit??)

And when I say over, most days were 39-40. It was freaking disgusting.

Bring on winter lol

Ryder1234
03-18-2008, 12:02 PM
i used to really hate winter, then i got hardcore into snowboarding and i fucking LOVE it. only thing i hate is that it ends so soon. ;p

snowboarding is the best! i actually just got back from a trip and the mountain i went to had the best powder ive seen in a while. ecxept it only had t bar lifts, no chairs. i guess this is spring now though. the thing i dont like is the cold. (and yet im from Canada lol)

Ray sullivan
03-18-2008, 02:09 PM
i also like the winter, im from Croatia but im living in the canary islands since 2007 and here the winter is very light, no very cold but no hot, is the perfect temperature, i read a document here in the islands that say that one university of USA Said that las palmas has the best winter in the world

0r4ng3
03-18-2008, 02:13 PM
One thing I do like winter is the ever-present hope that one or more classes will get canceled due to weather. I like little switch-ups like that.

T-6005
03-18-2008, 02:18 PM
I like the first two months of winter. Still having snow outside in the middle of March is NOT cool.

Jack-UK
03-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Are you guys on crack?

Winter sucks. Too cold. Why the fuck do you want your face raped by the wind every day when you step outside the fookin door?

Ryder1234
03-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Still having snow outside in the middle of March is NOT cool.

only on mountains it's ok because then you can snowboard!

Smash punker
03-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Well, winter is a damn fucking waste of time!

Sunny
03-19-2008, 07:02 AM
I like the first two months of winter. Still having snow outside in the middle of March is NOT cool.

which is why i'm prolly going up to canada sometime soon. *so jealouss*

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-19-2008, 10:35 AM
Sunny, the place you want to come is Walsall, England.

Not 'cos it snows or anything. But I'm here.

That's "Walsall, England."