PDA

View Full Version : Shows in Canada

Offspring_01
10-24-2004, 02:40 PM
Has anyone seen any of their shows in Canada (Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver)? Were they any good?

Tired_Of_You
10-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Good? It was AMAZING!! :D I was at the Metropolis in Montreal, it rocked but it was too short! They played a lot of songs of Splinter and also Americana. If I remember well they only played one Conspiracy Of One's song. I was in the front so it was really cool. The crowd was crazy. I was almost dead after the show and I met them!

DaHui
10-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Yeah dude, I went to the Montreal show too. It was goddam freakin amazing, had a blast, meet the boys, got pics and autographs, went backstage and all. The show was really good, the crowd was nuts, I remember it like it was yesterday!

Tired_Of_You
10-25-2004, 02:47 PM
hey , it's you banana_fish!? I probably saw you there, did you go to the Foufs after the show? I remember that Atom gave 20$ to someone , I wish it was me ahah.
Were you the person who took a pic of Dexter with a boy with your cell?

Pranksta
10-25-2004, 02:54 PM
I went to the Toronto show, and it was more than amazing. They played around half of splinter and americana, and yeah, I wish it was longer too.
I got there after the first opening band, which I heard was crap, so i guess I didn't really miss anything good. I wasn't that close to the stage, but that's probably a good thing since I don't really like moshing.