PDA

View Full Version : what is this topic???

Ray sullivan
03-18-2008, 02:17 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1689

so i was reading this topic and i saw that it was in spanish!!!! why?? this is not an american web?? there are no topics in other languages, in french, in German, italianm but why in spanish?? because the spanish dont know speak english?? is the spanish a special language?? i dont understand this:mad:

T-6005
03-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Yeah, tell them to get on the Spanish web.

Those dicks.

Sunny
03-18-2008, 02:21 PM
before you criticize others for speaking a foreign language, perhaps you should get a firmer grasp on, yknow, English.

just sayin'.

mrconeman
03-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Get those fuckin' spics off the AWW!

Sunny
03-18-2008, 02:22 PM
DEY TOOK OUR FORUMZ :( :confused: :eek: :mad:

Rag Doll
03-18-2008, 02:32 PM
DEY TOOK OUR FORUMZ :( :confused: :eek: :mad:

first our jerbz, now dey took our forumz...oh noez...

Little_Miss_1565
03-18-2008, 02:39 PM

so i was reading this topic and i saw that it was in spanish!!!! why?? this is not an american web?? there are no topics in other languages, in french, in German, italianm but why in spanish?? because the spanish dont know speak english?? is the spanish a special language?? i dont understand this:mad:

Well, I would guess that it's because no one has yet started a topic in German (there's a French one somewhere) or Italian, etc. You'll notice that it was a user, not any official representative of the site or forum, that started the Spanish thread, so this should probably tell you that there is interest among the other members of this forum to have a Spanish thread. So, WTF?

holland25
03-18-2008, 02:44 PM
The French one: http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28029

Vera
03-18-2008, 03:37 PM
There are also topics for Finns and Swedes.

Get with the times!

JohnnyNemesis
03-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Ray Sullivan? Isn't that the guy who hosted Family Feud back in the 80s?

Fuck this thread.

the_offsprings_monkey
03-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Fuck this thread.

You would say that, Spic.

HeadAroundU
03-18-2008, 03:56 PM
I generally approve. Fucking Mexicanos! :D :) :mad: :cool:

Mota Boy
03-18-2008, 07:02 PM

so i was reading this topic and i saw that it was in spanish!!!! why?? this is not an american web?? there are no topics in other languages, in french, in German, italianm but why in spanish?? because the spanish dont know speak english?? is the spanish a special language?? i dont understand thisHey, moron, the internet is global. The people speaking in the Spanish thread are all citizens of Spanish-speaking countries. If you want to be outraged about assaults on English, take a good, hard look at your own infantile grasp of your native language.

As for Spanish being a "special language", considering that it's the second-most widely spoken one in the Western hemisphere, and the Offspring have a relatively large following in South America, I'd say that yeah, that explains why it's "special". You may understand, as I get the feeling that you're rather "special" yourself, though a slightly different definition of the word.

You will not find support for your backwards-ass jingoism here. The Offspring is a global band with a global fan base, and the only type of people we single out here are the stupid and small-minded. I'd suggest you make sure to be less of both if you wish to continue posting in a harassment-free environment.

Ryder1234
03-18-2008, 07:06 PM

so i was reading this topic and i saw that it was in spanish!!!! why?? Isn't this an american site?? there are no topics in other languages, like french, German, or italian, but why in spanish?? because the spanish dont know how to speak english?? is spanish a special language?? i dont understand this:mad:

FIXED
why does it matter? how do you know they arent asking the same thing in spanish (i know it isn't, but i'm just saying) about why people who speak english (or dont) post in english? and look around, most of the people in there talk in english in the other threads. its just eaisier for people who learned english as a second language to speak in their native language once in a while, even if they are really good at it, which you aren't

IamSam
03-18-2008, 07:46 PM
We should totally build a wall between them and us to keep them from trespassing on our internet turf again.

JohnnyNemesis
03-18-2008, 07:50 PM
FUCK, I love Mota Boy.

Mota Boy
03-18-2008, 08:05 PM
We should totally build a firewall between them and us to keep them from trespassing on our internet turf again.Fixed.

We gotta keep them Mexicans out of our webs! I bet THEY'RE the ones clogging up the tubes!*

*note - that was sarcasm. It's a well-known fact that the vast majority of low-wage laborers in the tube-clearing industry are, in fact, Mexican-speakers, the unsung heroes of the internets (but if they ever *were* sung, it would probably be by Ricky Martin, so let's just keep it as it is).

Rick - y a tu tambien, papi.

Ryder1234
03-18-2008, 08:18 PM
...*note - that was sarcasm. It's a well-known fact that the vast majority of low-wage laborers in the tube-clearing industry are, in fact, Mexican-speakers, the unsung heroes of the internets (but if they ever *were* sung, it would probably be by Ricky Martin, so let's just keep it as it is)...

The more you Know...

Little_Miss_1565
03-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Dear Mota Boy,

3sum wif u, me, and Endy? Let's repopulate the Earth with genius babies.

IamSam
03-18-2008, 11:11 PM
Dear Mota Boy,

3sum wif u, me, and Endy? Let's repopulate the Earth with genius babies.

Can I watch?

Ryder1234
03-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Can I watch?

lol
(10)

Lizardus
03-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Besameee!
Besame muchooooo!

Wolfbutter
03-19-2008, 02:37 AM
my pal Ray sullivan here is suggesting separation of international relations according to spoken dialect and cultural diversity which can be accomplished by adding a complex and reliable barrier that prohibits personnel of differentiating languages to converse in tranquility.

Sunny
03-19-2008, 06:59 AM
first our jerbz, now dey took our forumz...oh noez...

next thing is surely OUR WIMMINZ. *glares@ricky*

Cock Joke
03-19-2008, 08:52 AM
So THAT'S why my frikkin internet is going so slow! :mad:

Sarcasm again, however my internet really is slow right now...

HeadAroundU
03-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Fixed.

We gotta keep them Mexicans out of our webs! I bet THEY'RE the ones clogging up the tubes!*
*note - that was sarcasm. It's a well-known fact that the vast majority of low-wage laborers in the tube-clearing industry are, in fact, Mexican-speakers, the unsung heroes of the internets (but if they ever *were* sung, it would probably be by Ricky Martin, so let's just keep it as it is).
I was going to do the same thing. Get out of my head(AroundU).

I love how we are suddenly talking about Mexicans. I suggest that we should all assume that all Spanish speaking people are Mexicans.

ps: That's one of the funniest posts I've seen here lately.

ps2: Well, at least Speedy Gonzales is not clogging up the internets.

JohnnyNemesis
03-19-2008, 10:50 AM
Besameee!
Besame muchooooo!

Suavementeeeee, besame!

Que quiero sentir tus labios besandome otra vez

next thing is surely OUR WIMMINZ. *glares@ricky*

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Little_Miss_1565
03-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Suavementeeeee, besame!

Que quiero sentir tus labios besandome otra vez

Yo se que quieres pegarlo, yo se que quieres pegarlo pegarlo. ;)

Jakebert
03-19-2008, 03:29 PM
It's all the illegal immigrants on our BBS that's causing the bear tax to be so high!

T-6005
03-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Yo se que quieres pegarlo, yo se que quieres pegarlo pegarlo. ;)
Necesita salir, y creer un cambio.

Mine doesn't work as well as yours!

JohnnyNemesis
03-19-2008, 05:27 PM
It's all the illegal immigrants on our BBS that's causing the bear tax to be so high!

Let the bears pay the bear tax.

0r4ng3
03-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Unless, of course, they're illegal immigrant bears.

Llamas
03-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Wtf, I thought this was a human web. Why are we talking about bears??

Mota Boy
03-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Pandas take the jobs that Kodiaks just won't.

0r4ng3
03-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Wait, you just lost me. When did we start talking about cameras?

Jakebert
03-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Let the bears pay the bear tax.

I can't decide if I want to follow this up with "I pay the Homer tax!" or "We're here, we're queer, we don't want anymore bears!' Decisions, decisions.

JohnnyNemesis
03-20-2008, 09:31 PM
I had that same problem last night!

I also wanted to reference Quimby stealing the pic-a-nic basket, but that was a bit much.

TBD
03-20-2008, 09:43 PM
We need to build a larger e-fence so they don't take our low level topics. Some people say they post the topics that no other English speaker is willing to, however they just make it harder for me to find topics to post.