PDA

View Full Version : You guys aren't going to believe this.

Wolfbutter
03-23-2008, 05:28 PM
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showforum=1

A forum for people who believe that Pokémon are real, living creatures.

Cock Joke
03-23-2008, 06:24 PM
It take forever to load! MEWTWO IS USING PSYCHIC 2 STOP ME FROM GOING IN THE SITE OMG NOW IT WONT OPEN THE PAGE!!! They're real, man!!!

Conspiracyof1000
03-23-2008, 06:28 PM
That's a bunch of shit. I mean, "I think I am a Lucario?"
Those people are insane.

IAmARevenant
03-23-2008, 06:45 PM
I think I just laughed harder than I laughed all month.

Endymion
03-23-2008, 07:00 PM
got book? (http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=97759aa27a0c99bff671)

Short_Attention_Span
03-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Holy shit.

That is a mix between the one of the most hilarious things I've read in awhile, and one of the absolute saddest.
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

0r4ng3
03-23-2008, 07:26 PM
[ obligatory Mudkip reference ]

holland25
03-24-2008, 10:59 AM
You've got an avatar! I don't remember the last time I've seen avatar near your nick...

JohnnyNemesis
03-24-2008, 12:35 PM
if there's anyone joking, it's you trolls trying to mess with us. So we don't think the same way as you. That doesn't mean you can make fun of us. You'll know we were right when we all have pokemon and you don't.

Oh man.

WebDudette
03-24-2008, 12:39 PM
Where do I sign up?

Endymion, best Christian parody ever!

barangatang
03-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Personally I think that the Higher ups (especially Ken Sugimori and Satoshi Tajiri) have come in contact with Pokemon, in one way or another. However, telling people there's another world/dimension with little creatures can never do them good. So they cleverly disguised it as a game series.

Wow. I just really don't know what to think, at this point. I must be in shock.

T-6005
03-24-2008, 02:13 PM
The last sentence of the last one was the absolute highlight of my day.

Cock Joke
03-24-2008, 02:53 PM
When it rains, it's a Blastoise in mating season spraying its Hydro Pumps.

Sigged. LOL

nieh
03-24-2008, 03:21 PM
I love this thread

coke_a_holic
03-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Everything is so wonderful.

jacknife737
03-24-2008, 03:38 PM
This is probably not the right forum for it, but I don't know where else to post this. I think this is too important to put in Random.. Feel free to move, mods.)

So yesterday, my dad read my post here while I was in the bathroom..
When I came back he walked away without saying anything, so I just hoped he didn't have enough time to read it all. But today, me and my parents had a "talk" about it..

They think Gardevoir is my imaginary friend.
I just played along, because I know they wouldn't let me keep her if they knew she was real. But my parents said they were going to get me someone to talk about this to now. I bet they're talking about a shrink..

I know there's people on here who have had shrinks for this reason too. Thepokeman2211, at least.
Does anyone have any pointers about to say/not to say to my shrink, if my parents get me one? Or does anyone know a way to get out of this mess?

I can't really tell if this is hilarious, or sad... a couple posts down the user claims to be 19.

Homer
03-24-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm having a hard time deciding whether this is awesome or disconcerting.

Or both!

EDIT:

My parents sent me to a therapist who pretended to be my friend but betrayed me by giving me pills that stopped my visions of Pokemon! But now that I'm 23, I stopped taking those evil pills and I'm starting to see the Pokemon once again!

My advice is that if he tries to give you pills, accept them, but do not take them. My parents stil think I'm on mine!

I'm still having trouble deciding...

Iamstupid
03-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Well, like some of you, I have been to the Pokemon World, and like most of you, I find it much better than our world. However, I only go there at random times, so I can't really choose when I want to go.

So, the last time I was there, I was walking in a forest at sundown. I was watching a bunch of Zubats fly into the sky, when I notice that one of them was Green and Pink instead of the normal Blue and Purple. After seeing that, I remembered that, in the games, there were "shiny" pokemon that had different colors. Could this be the same thing? Sadly, I got transferred back to our world before I could investigate further.

Wow...Let's pretend it's totally funny and not completly sad.

JohnnyNemesis
03-24-2008, 05:33 PM
I was out with some "friends" of mine today, and we were in the library. Well out of boredom, I decided to check this website to see if there had been any development or information on real life Pokemon and other things.

Well, my friends with their keen eyes saw the banner "Pokeclipse: Real Pokemon Believers". They proceeded with laughing at it and saying "Who the hell believes in Pokemon? Seriously, where did you find this website".

I turned around and said "I believe in Pokemon, we have bare facts which prove they exist and we have almost found a way itno their world or atleast found a way to know they are real!". They paused, and then started laughing at me, calling me gay and told me to stop joking.

I bought up some threads and explained it to them, and told them that they are idiots for laughing. I grabbed my bag and left as they looked at eachother in silence.

Did I own them? I'm also nervous to see them tommorow, so I'm wondering what I should say to them. angry.gif Seriously, these people annoy me when they laugh at our beliefs when we have the truth infront of us.

omg irl pwn.

Homer
03-24-2008, 05:53 PM
^ That is one of my favorites.

Cock Joke
03-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Okay. So these people don't just think Pokemon are real, they are schizophrenic enough to be able to see them? These guys need HELP!

Cock Joke
03-24-2008, 06:45 PM
"I need help. Last night I was lying in my bed, my closet opened alittle on its own and I swear I saw a Haunter in it. So I decided there were two actions to take, make a repel formula or I can find a pokeball and catch it. I don't know what to chose, can someone help me before it gets to me while sleep!"

"tell it to cum haunt me instead :D"

GreenTerror
03-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Some want to marry their Pokemon, too. (http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=250&st=0)

Oh dear god.

Cock Joke
03-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Hah! If these freaks are so passionate about their belief in Pokemon, they have to set up some restrictions, you know? Such as no sexual contact or anything like that.

They don't want their Pokemon to end up emotionally scarred, do they?

Lodat225
03-24-2008, 08:03 PM
ok so yesterday i was having trouble sleeping and then Bed Time Bear came through my window and i was like omg im on crack but then that bear help me go to sleep. WOOOOOO I <3 CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!1

aaaaaaaaaaaah. i love the non-believers.

Conspiracyof1000
03-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh my God I was thinking about that forum all day. I want to go there so bad (I would, but hell that place takes forever to load on a dial-up connection) and just go "Pokemon are amazing, but as a game. That's all they are: digital code. They only exist in our imagination and on the little plastic cards Nintedo sells to us for way too much money, hence the reason I'm poor." But I'm afraid a herd of Poke-geeks will chase me down and eat me with their psychotic cannibal mouths while yelling "PIKA PIKACHU!"
I love Pokemon as much as the next guy, but we all know Pokemon don't exist...Right?

Cock Joke
03-24-2008, 08:44 PM
I'd like to go on there and tell them that I have entered the Pokemon world and that I have every single Pokemon in existence! Oh sweet!!! I'd be like their savior or something!!!!!

Little_Miss_1565
03-24-2008, 09:14 PM
What's more scary, this or furries?

nieh
03-24-2008, 09:21 PM
At least the animals the furries are into actually exist.

Little_Miss_1565
03-24-2008, 09:22 PM
At least the animals the furries are into actually exist.

But they think they *are* those animals.

Conspiracyof1000
03-24-2008, 09:24 PM
I'd like to go on there and tell them that I have entered the Pokemon world and that I have every single Pokemon in existence! Oh sweet!!! I'd be like their savior or something!!!!!

From what I've been reading, they'd just call you a troll...But maybe you're right and they'd call you the second coming of Jesus. Not that they believe in that.:rolleyes:

then how come we can't see god?

Because god and pokemons are different things.

Do not compare Pokemon to god.

And was followed by people talking about Arceus. XD

nieh
03-24-2008, 09:28 PM
But they think they *are* those animals.

Not all of them. There's actually another term for that group of furries that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Conspiracyof1000
03-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Not all of them. There's actually another term for that group of furries that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Look it up at encyclopediadramatica.com...:D
Maybe we should put up an article there about the crazy Pokemon fans.

Homer
03-24-2008, 09:46 PM
I demand to know what FOX News' take on this is.

0r4ng3
03-24-2008, 09:48 PM
My guess is something like "truly epic mudkipz".

Conspiracyof1000
03-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Fox'd probably go on about cults and how the Internet is bad.
They thought MySpace was scary...
Have you seen the pics with the 2d Pokemon and everyone saying how awesome they are?
Buncha brainwashed 12-year-olds, I swear...

Edit: See what people said?

This might sound kind of lame, but when I saw the first image I started crying. I was just overwhelmed with emotion, something that's only happened to me a few times before. This is an absolutely incredible find, and I honestly am no longer afraid to tell the world about this reality that has been found, because there is now undeniable proof.

Jebus
03-24-2008, 10:07 PM
The forum probably isn't that different from what people in the flat earth society forums do. They're just there to troll internet. Other than a few eight year olds, I'm guessing most of the members don't really believe in it.

GreenTerror
03-24-2008, 10:15 PM
OMG guyz, it's James from Team Rocket!:eek: :eek: (http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=330)

Don't be discouraged, James. Some people just forget that, while skepticism is okay, not giving anyone a chance runs completely counter to our whole mission's spirit.

This person could potentially know more about the world we're trying to enter than any of us, and you guys dismiss him and call him a troll? You have to remember that everything we know is through someone else's eyes, as it is. He even comes to us with Pokemon we've never heard of before, like Altremus and Phyrus. It sounds fishy, but if these two happen to show up in the next game, I'll be glad I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Not that I plan on waiting for the next Pokemon game to confirm or deny our suspicions. Let's all do everything we can to make this journey!

jajkadfjlkfasfsfs
They believe him.
This is the most amusing thing I've come across on the internet in quite some time.

Jakebert
03-24-2008, 10:36 PM
You guys think that's something, you should check out this. (http://internetisseriousbusiness.com/)

coke_a_holic
03-25-2008, 01:55 AM
So, I've been thinking about this whole pokemans are real thing.

And it really hit me now (at 4 in the morning): all of these people will die feeling... so unhappy. I feel kinda bad for their lofty ambitions to bullshit goals. It's too bad.

And don't tell me they'll grow out of it; if they were going to grow out of it, they would've done it when they were 8.

Also, Jebus: what makes you so sure they're trolls?

WebDudette
03-25-2008, 02:53 AM
I'm gonna go with they are all just RP'ing. Because I honestly can't believe that they truly believe this.

Having fun with your new link Jakebert?

Edit: I just read some more about it. I think they actually believe in this...

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-25-2008, 07:39 AM
I really, really want to go on that forum. But I happen to know work troll through people's internet histories, and I don't want them to think I believe in Pokemon.

ruroken
03-25-2008, 09:35 AM
...they must all be only six years old.

ad8
03-25-2008, 10:14 AM
We WOULD be poor for keeping this thread alive if they were 6 years old.
They (apparently) ARE poor for being about 10 years older and still believing shit that even six-year-olds would doubt...

wheelchairman
03-25-2008, 11:12 AM
I really, really want to go on that forum. But I happen to know work troll through people's internet histories, and I don't want them to think I believe in Pokemon.

Actually that one would be the one reason to go onto that site at work.

nieh
03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
NOOOO! They made it read only.

Sidewinder
03-25-2008, 12:40 PM
We need to create a forum for believers in Pokemon Believers. Do they really exist?!

Cock Joke
03-25-2008, 02:39 PM
You guys think that's something, you should check out this. (http://internetisseriousbusiness.com/)

Hahahaha! I got "rickroll'd!"

Kayla
03-25-2008, 06:18 PM
in theory this sounds pretty amusing, but after reading some of this stuff, that's some scary shit man!

and...

i totally fell for that one...twice
don't ask me how, i just...i don't wanna talk about it...:p

aprilrfool
03-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Russians controlling our Pokemon! Now that we know how to get there, I think we need to start putting our plans in effect. We have a tried and true method to get into the Pokemon world. We can get there. And now we have more of a reason, so we can stop the Russians.

i want what they are having:D

Enix Belmont
03-26-2008, 04:57 AM
Is has to all a big hoax started by one of the chans. No one is this dumb. This is still hilarious either way, though. You guys check the fan art section?

"Underages shudnt look"

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=126

"Just Beautiful. You did his face so well, his expression shows absolute ecstasy. 10/10 my friend."

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=119

"i saw it in my other thread and its really good but i just noticed you look like saskay from naruto! blink.gif"

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=50
^ Pretty sure that guy that posted the pic is a troll though.

Seriously though, probably a hoax. Their banner is the two most popular pokemonon the chans(mudkip, from the meme, and gardevoir, from...Well, hentai), and like I said, no one is this dumb.

Lupin
03-26-2008, 10:27 AM
best.site.ever

Mainly for such quotes as:

"If gay people are allowed, why arent Pokemon and humans allowed? "
ironically this person is called The Kamikaze.

i"m not crazy i saw a pokemon!! that makes me sane right cos they exist "

and this unless someones already posted it:

i think i'dv just vomitted all over this little crack smoking thing. (http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=448)

Im sure i saw a disscusion for 'building' balls to trap the little fuckers...i actually want a net or a bear-trap, so i can go catch me a 'pokemon believerererer.' yeeeehawww
________
Volcano classic review (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/volcano)

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-26-2008, 10:42 AM
So, I've actually gone on it for the first time, and.. I'm actually a little disturbed. They really, genuinely believe. And they're even split into little sub-groups; the "let's destroy those who do not believe!"; and the "One day, they will be proved wrong."

Full-blown cult, or what?

Conspiracyof1000
03-26-2008, 04:32 PM
I feel so stupid for saying this, but I actually signed up.

They're having problems with trolls (wonder why...) so I have to get accepted by the admin first.

I will blow their minds, then relay to you the sure-to-be hilarious results. :)

Cock Joke
03-26-2008, 05:18 PM
i think i'dv just vomitted all over this little crack smoking thing. (http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=448)

This one right here, man! Wow!

Conspiracyof1000
03-26-2008, 08:08 PM
This thread inspired me so much I went out and did a little "Pokemon hunting" of my own. The results are displayed in my sig/avy.

Here's the actual photo. It's not Photoshopped :D:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff77/coensfangirl/003.jpg

I'm amazing.

Jebus
03-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Yeah, looks like it was fake.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8761/pokeclipsefacepunchfo4.png
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=509&st=0

ad8
03-27-2008, 08:38 AM
How can you believe in people who believe in Pokemon? Don't try to proof this with websites like WIKIPEDIA! ITS WRONG:D
Seriously, I tried to imagine those people and I really started to recognize that those guys have serious problems...

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-27-2008, 08:43 AM
So basically, you believe the problems these people have don't exist, and yet you feel they have serious problems?

nieh
03-27-2008, 08:55 AM
See, as sad as I am that the pokemon forum is fake, it mentions that it was all created as a joke on the digimon forum who actually believe digimon are real which is JUST AS INSANE but slightly less awesome based on the fact that pokemon is just inherently cooler than digimon.

Jakebert
03-27-2008, 10:03 AM
How can you believe in people who believe in Pokemon? Don't try to proof this with websites like WIKIPEDIA! ITS WRONG:D
Seriously, I tried to imagine those people and I really started to recognize that those guys have serious problems...

The police are looking for you. You're a prime suspect in the murder of the joke.

Cock Joke
03-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Oh...fucking...shit!!! I was having so much fun laughing at these people...and the joke's on me! :D

Conspiracyof1000
03-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Arg, I don't think that's fair! Why did they have to get hacked, why? I was having soo much fun there, reading their insane theories and looking at their Photoshopped pictures.

But mine's not Photoshopped...that must mean it's a real Pikachu, right? ;)
I REFUSE TO LET IT DIE! It was too goddam funny!

Jakebert
03-27-2008, 06:33 PM

No, it's not. The joke got old a few days ago.

Cock Joke
03-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Arg, I don't think that's fair! Why did they have to get hacked, why? I was having soo much fun there, reading their insane theories and looking at their Photoshopped pictures.

It didn't get hacked. They actually were just screwing with people.

I was actually gonna register an account and screw with them.

Maliya
03-28-2008, 03:55 AM
Oh man.

that's the matter of popularity and independet position in life!!!

Conspiracyof1000
03-28-2008, 08:19 AM
It didn't get hacked. They actually were just screwing with people.

I was actually gonna register an account and screw with them.

Huh, I thought they got hacked and then they said that it was all a big hoax.
Just shows how gullible I am. :D

EDIT: They were hacked, but yeah it was a hoax.

ruroken
03-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Did any of them think to go to Japan? lolzsource=nintendo
They experiments on pokemans its a conspiracy

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2008, 12:27 PM
that's the matter of popularity and independet position in life!!!

...what the fuck?

ad8
03-28-2008, 12:46 PM
The police are looking for you. You're a prime suspect in the murder of the joke.

The Police will have to ask the army if they can bomb my country cause I am one of the more humourous persons here...
Actually, I just wanted to say sorry for the stupid post and for lowering the level of this thread below zero:(