PDA

View Full Version : oh humanity, how low can you go?

arak0r
03-26-2008, 08:38 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341574,00.html

WESTON, Wis. An 11-year-old girl died after her parents prayed for healing rather than seek medical help for a treatable form of diabetes, police said Tuesday.
Everest Metro Police Chief Dan Vergin said Madeline Neumann died Sunday.
"She got sicker and sicker until she was dead," he said.
Vergin said an autopsy determined the girl died from diabetic ketoacidosis, an ailment that left her with too little insulin in her body, and she had probably been ill for about 30 days, suffering symptoms like nausea, vomiting, excessive thirst, loss of appetite and weakness.

"apparently they didn't have enough faith," the police chief said.

ouch. ill never figure out why the fuck people can be so thick? i understand loving jesus and all that bollocks, but honestly :| the mother actually thinks the daughter can be resurrected too.

then this lovely little information on my favorite big corporation!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/25/walmart.insurance.battle/index.html#cnnSTCText

The 52-year-old mother of three attended her son's funeral, but she continues to ask how he's doing. When her family reminds her that he's dead, she weeps as if hearing the news for the first time.
Shank suffered severe brain damage after a traffic accident nearly eight years ago that robbed her of much of her short-term memory and left her in a wheelchair and living in a nursing home.

Wal-Mart had paid out about $470,000 for Shank's medical (http://topics.cnn.com/topics/health_care_issues) expenses and later sued for the same amount. However, the court ruled it can only recoup what is left in the family's trust.
The Shanks didn't notice in the fine print of Wal-Mart's health plan policy that the company has the right to recoup medical expenses if an employee collects damages in a lawsuit.

In 2007, the retail giant reported net sales in the third quarter of $90 billion.

Absolutely absurd. Feel free to post your own news articles that adequately display how humanity is failing itself!

0r4ng3
03-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Feel free to post your own news articles that adequately display how humanity is failing itself!
Well, there's that Pokemon thing. There's also this (http://users.livejournal.com/_allecto_/34718.html?view=260510), I guess.

arak0r
03-26-2008, 10:24 PM
ahhh that reminds me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTc-lzHWqw
utterly disgusting.

GREENSBURG, Pa. -- An 18-year-old Greensburg man has been charged with raping a baby who police said was left in his care.

Police said Scott Wade Smith raped his girlfriend's 5-month-old girl Friday morning at a home in the 500 block of Highland Avenue, where several people, including the infant's mother, were living.

Authorities said the infant suffered severe injuries and was flown to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, where surgery was performed.
sponsor

Police said the girl was crying so hard she nearly stopped breathing.

According to police, Smith made a story about the baby choking on a crayon, but paramedics didn't find anything in her throat. So, they decided to take her to Westmoreland Hospital, which is where doctors found blood inside her diaper.

"Doctors immediately notified Greensburg police, who headed to the house with a search warrant," said Capt. George Seranko of the Greensburg Police Department.

There, police said they found a blood-soaked towel in a box in Smith's bedroom, along with four red-stained baby wipes.

here is his myspace acct!

http://www.myspace.com/chimpy_gordon

then there is this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080314/ap_on_re_us/cat_stabbing;_ylt=Ahs.RpxGgx3_k2WccCPzyfcDW7oF

Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

MUNCIE, Ind. - A man was jailed Thursday on charges he forced his 7-year-old daughter to kill the family cat by holding a knife in her hand and making her stab the pet.

Danield J. Collins, 39, told his children during a visit to his home on Sunday that he wanted them to "learn how to kill" and gave his 11-year-old son a knife to do it, according to an affidavit filed in the case.

The boy tried to save the cat by hiding it under a sofa bed and putting ketchup on a knife when Collins went to the bathroom. But when the father realized the cat was not dead, he forced his daughter to hold the knife and then held her hand tightly as he drove the knife into the animal, Muncie police Detective Jami Brown said.

i dont even like cats or whatever but goddamn thats fucked up on so many levels.

and last one for this post...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/boy-crushed-by-relative/2008/03/22/1205602736890.html

A TWO-YEAR-OLD boy who died with a fractured skull may have been accidentally crushed by a morbidly obese relative.

Investigators in Hidalgo County, Texas, believe the woman fell on the child, justice of the peace Bobby Contreras said. "It didn't look like there was any foul play from what I saw," he said. But Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino called the death "suspicious". South Texas newspaper The McAllen Monitor reported that the child was dropped off by his mother to spend the day with the bedridden relative
lolz americans r fat

arak0r
03-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Well, there's that Pokemon thing. There's also this (http://users.livejournal.com/_allecto_/34718.html?view=260510), I guess. just read all of that now.. what the FUCK

HeadAroundU
03-26-2008, 11:06 PM
You should stop using the word humanity. It's pissing me off.

That reminded me of the episode on the TV show Babylon 5 (<3) called Believers.
"Dr. Franklin asks Sinclair to intermediate with an alien family who, because of their religious beliefs, refuse to allow surgery that would save their dying child. The Children of Time, a minor race with strong religious beliefs, would rather let one of their number die than allow invasive surgery, which they believe destroys the soul."

coke_a_holic
03-26-2008, 11:09 PM
"The only thing I've learned about mankind is that man is not kind."

Yeah, this shit is fucked up. Everything really made me lose faith, then the baby-rape story actually caused my jaw to drop. Nothing, NOTHING I have seen on the web has offended me that much. That man can either drop dead or face the moral and mortal beatdown he so deserves. Fuck him.

HeadAroundU
03-26-2008, 11:18 PM
"The only thing I've learned about mankind is that man is not kind."

Everything really made me lose faith
Stop using the word mankind or humanity in this thread. It's pissing me off.

Whatever.

Jebus
03-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Great, now I have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgANzd7DCSU&feature=related) stuck in my head.

Well, there's that Pokemon thing. There's also this (http://users.livejournal.com/_allecto_/34718.html?view=260510), I guess.
I lol'd at this comment.

"Let me just say now that I have never personally known of a healthy relationship between a white man and a woman of colour."

Like you've personally known of a healthy relationship between a man and a woman?

GreenTerror
03-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Great, now I have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgANzd7DCSU&feature=related) stuck in my head.

Oh my god, that happened to me as soon as I read the title. EVERYBODY CLAP YO HANDS.

Mota Boy
03-27-2008, 12:57 AM
Absolutely absurd. Feel free to post your own news articles that adequately display how humanity is failing itself!Uh, why?

Well, I suppose there is this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31752) example of how the human race can fail itself by dissolving into endless moaning about the state of the human race.

arak0r
03-27-2008, 11:10 AM
your example is your failure to properly paste a url right? good job! i do so love it when people read a thread, dont like the idea behind it, and decide to post in it anyway.

obviously anyone can post anywhere but i generally just avoid the stupid ones i dont care for instead of thread shitting.

wheelchairman
03-27-2008, 11:34 AM
whatever Noodles_is_Gay

arak0r
03-27-2008, 01:04 PM
i think im pretty happy i dont post here often enough to even understand what that means. thread shitting = lame. all im saying

nieh
03-27-2008, 01:16 PM
oooooooold

Cock Joke
03-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Great, now I have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgANzd7DCSU&feature=related) stuck in my head..

That really is the best McDonald's commercial ever!

wheelchairman
03-27-2008, 02:25 PM
i think im pretty happy i dont post here often enough to even understand what that means. thread shitting = lame. all im saying

Nah it's just amazing how little you've changed in 5 years. Of course I can only tell from this one post you made, but it's totally in character. However I could be very wrong since I only got one thread to base this on. (I'm trying to phrase this diplomatically so as not to offend you, if that wasn't obvious enough.)

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2008, 03:43 PM
So arak0r is bitching about something? Really? Oh my goodness.

Llamas
03-27-2008, 04:07 PM
So arak0r is bitching about something? Really? Oh my goodness.

Trust me, I was just as shocked as you.

Jojan
03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1212/1398691230_1ce1fbbeb3.jpg

Cock Joke
03-27-2008, 05:47 PM
^

Say whuh???

Mota Boy
03-27-2008, 06:23 PM
your example is your failure to properly paste a url right? good job! i do so love it when people read a thread, dont like the idea behind it, and decide to post in it anyway.

obviously anyone can post anywhere but i generally just avoid the stupid ones i dont care for instead of thread shitting.I apologize for "thread-shitting" all over your humanity-shitting thread.

And the joke is when people bother to post "I don't care". I actually care about the fact that you've bothered to make a thread consisting entirely of actively searching out and collecting the most miserable moments of humanity, then pretending to be shocked and appalled by them as if you accidentally stumbled across them all the while renouncing membership to your species.

I mean, it's like you're taking a perverse delight in the utterly miserable. Plus, your whole thesis is flawed - "let's search among the millions of news articles from the past several months and cherry-pick the worst examples". You're talking about individual humans failing themselves, then extrapolating six examples among six billion to declare it a part of an arbitrary, species-wide test in which we're all somehow implicated.

I just don't see the point of spending your day wallowing in the worst possible examples and then declaring that the world is a depressing, terrible place. It's just... it's a complete waste of life. It's utterly pointless, except to indulge yourself in a general contempt for everything. It's just not healthy, bro.

BREAK
03-27-2008, 08:13 PM
i think im pretty happy

Nobody asked you that, as far as I can tell. What made you decide to bring it up?

bighead384
03-27-2008, 08:34 PM
I apologize for "thread-shitting" all over your humanity-shitting thread.

And the joke is when people bother to post "I don't care". I actually care about the fact that you've bothered to make a thread consisting entirely of actively searching out and collecting the most miserable moments of humanity, then pretending to be shocked and appalled by them as if you accidentally stumbled across them all the while renouncing membership to your species.

I mean, it's like you're taking a perverse delight in the utterly miserable. Plus, your whole thesis is flawed - "let's search among the millions of news articles from the past several months and cherry-pick the worst examples". You're talking about individual humans failing themselves, then extrapolating six examples among six billion to declare it a part of an arbitrary, species-wide test in which we're all somehow implicated.

I just don't see the point of spending your day wallowing in the worst possible examples and then declaring that the world is a depressing, terrible place. It's just... it's a complete waste of life. It's utterly pointless, except to indulge yourself in a general contempt for everything. It's just not healthy, bro.

oh my god. what the fuck are you talking about? when i read this thread, i simply thought of it as a place to post crazy fucking stories for entertainment. period. i'm sure thats all it was ever meant to be. arak0r was probably just exaggerating, as people often do when they come across some crazy shit that amazes them. just stop crying about it.

and don't even try to say "but arak0r is the one who is crying", because no, he fucking wasn't, he just wanted to make a thread where people post crazy stories. and he was just using colorful language.

shut the fuck up Motaboy, and anyone else who was bitching and acting like arak0r was seriously trying to make a statement about humanity.

jesus christ almighty

Jakebert
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Interesting first post.

arak0r
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
upon re-reading breaks post, it still makes very little sense, but hey whatever, ill try and respond?

wcm made some kind of comment calling someone, prolly mean, someone else, in an attempt to "insult" or whatever you wish to call it. i replied that i had no clue what that would even mean, as i dont really spend much time here. was that really that difficult to understand?

as it is, the first 9 posts or so were pretty on topic for the most part before mota made his post. often threads are created on this forum with shock articles/stories. the idea behind this was to keep them within one thread. im not depressed in the least that humanity is fucked/doomed or isnt for that matter. besides, i personally thought the police chief comment was hilarious

and i just saw that post by the big head guy there, but hey youve got it spot on

Cock Joke
03-27-2008, 08:50 PM
jesus christ almighty

I think I smell flame-bait!

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Even though it's clear that bighead3468964whatever is an idiot, I too am surprised that anyone thought that arak0r was really trying to make a statement about humanity here. If he were, I'd agree with Mota 100%. But I seriously doubt he was.

bighead384
03-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Even though it's clear that bighead3468964whatever is an idiot, I too am surprised that anyone thought that arak0r was really trying to make a statement about humanity here. If he were, I'd agree with Mota 100%. But I seriously doubt he was.

if you're surprised that people here thought arak0r was trying to make a serious statement about humanity, then why the fuck would you disagree with me?that doesn't make any sense.

and yeah, i have random numbers at the end of my name that dont mean anything. i just did that by deffault because a lot of times sn's without any numbers are already taken. stupid joke you made there.

0r4ng3
03-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Ironically, this thread is pretty good evidence of itself.

Llamas
03-27-2008, 10:48 PM
and yeah, i have random numbers at the end of my name that dont mean anything. i just did that by deffault because a lot of times sn's without any numbers are already taken. stupid joke you made there.

That's generally why people make fun of those with numbers at the end of their screen names... because you used something tons of other people have used, rather than coming up with something original.

Anyway, someone can agree with your overall point and still think you're an idiot. I thought motaboy overreacted toward arakor, but I think your post attacking him was also extremely immature and stupidly worded. So I agree with your overall point, but I think you've introduced yourself here as not too intelligent.

bighead384
03-27-2008, 11:17 PM
That's generally why people make fun of those with numbers at the end of their screen names... because you used something tons of other people have used, rather than coming up with something original.

a ton of other people? it only takes one other person to think of it, and that's it. its fucking taken.look, i just do it out of habit because sometimes its already taken,alright? and since when is a screen name about originality? i mean,you must be the only fucking person in the world that thinks that.

Anyway, someone can agree with your overall point and still think you're an idiot. I thought motaboy overreacted toward arakor, but I think your post attacking him was also extremely immature and stupidly worded. So I agree with your overall point, but I think you've introduced yourself here as not too intelligent.

attacking someone for doing something stupid is extremely immature? i mean, youve got somebody writing a short essay about a thread someone started, and he's completely wrong about it(like you admitted to at least some extent), and your going to find something negative about how i simply called that same person out on it? and what the fuck did i do to word my reply stupidly or immaturely? i seriously challenge you to point out one thing that i said that was so stupidly put that you regard me as untilligent despite agreeing with me.

coke_a_holic
03-27-2008, 11:26 PM
this is lulzy.

arak0r
03-27-2008, 11:46 PM
oh the humanity of it all

bighead384
03-27-2008, 11:56 PM
ah, no ones on right now to reply. well, sleep tight you dickheads...there's a big bowl of WRONG waiting for you when ya get up.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2008, 02:18 AM
if you're surprised that people here thought arak0r was trying to make a serious statement about humanity, then why the fuck would you disagree with me?

I do not disagree with you, nor did I say I did. You are just a fucking idiot.

HornyPope
03-28-2008, 07:11 AM
ah, no ones on right now to reply. well, sleep tight you dickheads...there's a big bowl of WRONG waiting for you when ya get up.

Oh yeah? I'm going to feed it to YOUR MOM.

Or should I say... your M-O-T-H-E-R ?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-28-2008, 07:43 AM
I'll go ahead and try to sum this thread up.

arak0r: You're an idiot. Alright, maybe you're not making a point about humanity in general. You're just collecting sad or ridiculous stories together. So what? Pretty much everyone on this board either won't read it or will be completely desensitized to it all by now. I really don't see what the point is. It's not going to shock us, or upset us for more than a second. It's a waste of a thread.

bighead: Calm the fuck down. Whether you agree with arak0r or not, looks to me like you're trying to make a nice big shock entry. It doesn't work. Maybe you've seem that on this board, we do aggressive. We don't do your type of aggressive. Grow up.

HornyPope: lol, ur mum!

ruroken
03-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Yeah, this shit is fucked up. Everything really made me lose faith, then the baby-rape story actually caused my jaw to drop. Nothing, NOTHING I have seen on the web has offended me that much. That man can either drop dead or face the moral and mortal beatdown he so deserves. Fuck him.
I nearly threw up... I didn't think anybody would actually do that. What's worse is I could see it, because the people on MSIfan are fucked up, so they made a reference one time to this PUBLISHED Japanese comic about a guy cutting open a woman's stomach, raping her baby, and then putting the baby in a blender. They posted the page where he's raping the baby, and its horrifyingly detailed: the art is nearly photographic. The baby's eyes are bleeding and everything. That is by far the most disturbing thing I have ever seen...
Worse yet is, as they said (I'm not going to read the comic for myself), that guy that rapes the baby turns out to be the president of the United States.
As my friend had said at that time, "What is the targeted demographic?" So much hatred...

killer_queen
03-28-2008, 10:15 AM
The next time someone disagrees with me I too will bring a friend of mine to the boards. It seems like a good way to defend yourself.

Mota Boy
03-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Even though it's clear that bighead3468964whatever is an idiot, I too am surprised that anyone thought that arak0r was really trying to make a statement about humanity here. If he were, I'd agree with Mota 100%. But I seriously doubt he was.Oh, neither did I, in that I didn't literally think that the guy was making an attempt at a well-construed argument attempting to convince us to give up on our species. Rather, I was calling out and addressing what I read as the underlying attitude of the thread - a pointless exploration of the depths of humanity, with what goal in mind? Collective outrage and misery? It just comes across as so... "surly teenager". So... "this sucks". I cannot stand meaningless rants on "humanity" or "life" or some other vague, over-arching concept that serve as nothing more than a thinly-veiled excuse to vent at one's own frustration (not that this thread necessarily is that, but it reads as such).

For what purpose? Why on Earth would you search out, collect and then share stories on baby rape? On kitten stabbing? On child crushing? If it's not "surly teenager" then it's "Faces of Death". It's some perverse delight in the sickest or most depressing stories one can find, which goes back to my original point - that in such a case, this thread itself is as much a facepalm-worthy comment on "humanity" as the stories linked within.

oh my god. what the fuck are you talking about? when i read this thread, i simply thought of it as a place to post crazy fucking stories for entertainment. period. i'm sure thats all it was ever meant to be. arak0r was probably just exaggerating, as people often do when they come across some crazy shit that amazes them. just stop crying about it.

and don't even try to say "but arak0r is the one who is crying", because no, he fucking wasn't, he just wanted to make a thread where people post crazy stories. and he was just using colorful language.

shut the fuck up Motaboy, and anyone else who was bitching and acting like arak0r was seriously trying to make a statement about humanity.

jesus christ almightyOh man, I remember when I was fourteen and sexually frustrated. This post really takes me back.

ad8
03-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Whooo... what a thread:D
I also agree to what mota_boy said. When I first saw the title of this thread, I expected something about the society, about poor people and stuff, but only these stories about rapes. I mean, there is not much humanity left in this world, but it's not just the rapists and stuff but also the people who ignore the pain of others and say "The world is good. Life is cool.". (I think opportunism is a thing that caracterises these people well.

bighead384
03-28-2008, 11:04 AM
Oh, neither did I, in that I didn't literally think that the guy was making an attempt at a well-construed argument attempting to convince us to give up on our species.
really?

I actually care about the fact that you've bothered to make a thread consisting entirely of actively searching out and collecting the most miserable moments of humanity, then pretending to be shocked and appalled by them as if you accidentally stumbled across them all the while renouncing membership to your species.

Plus, your whole thesis is flawed - "let's search among the millions of news articles from the past several months and cherry-pick the worst examples". You're talking about individual humans failing themselves, then extrapolating six examples among six billion to declare it a part of an arbitrary, species-wide test in which we're all somehow implicated.

I just don't see the point of spending your day wallowing in the worst possible examples and then declaring that the world is a depressing, terrible place.
are you fucking kidding me? seriously

ad8
03-28-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't see the point in all this bitching. I don't see anything wrong in mota boys opinion and I accept the opinion of arak0r, although I think that it's more than just rapists who ruined the humanity in this world.

T-6005
03-28-2008, 11:48 AM
To be honest, I think it's just stupid whenever people make generalized statements about the whole human species (at this moment, I hate the term human race) from individualized incidents. However, it does surprise me to what extent some of these things could have been prevented. Maybe it's just surprising to what extent we can be indoctrinated to accept things, and our propensity to blind faith can be frightening.

The whole "faith in humanity" thing has also been overplayed by the time you hit seventeen. I'm not blaming akak0r of it, I'm just saying that some people think it's somehow incredibly relevant to their own lives to declare that they are shamed by other members of their species.

Ugh. There was a thought in there somewhere, but now I've become unable to articulate it.

ad8
03-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Well, I understood what you meant, but do you think that the modern society is human? I don't think that there will be much of a change if everyone acts more polite or something like that, but it's obvious that people don't have no respect of the life in general anymore... or is this the way nature intended it to be?

arak0r
03-28-2008, 12:28 PM
The next time someone disagrees with me I too will bring a friend of mine to the boards. It seems like a good way to defend yourself.

uh, i have no clue who this guy is? fuck off?

For what purpose? Why on Earth would you search out, collect and then share stories on baby rape? On kitten stabbing? On child crushing? If it's not "surly teenager" then it's "Faces of Death". It's some perverse delight in the sickest or most depressing stories one can find, which goes back to my original point - that in such a case, this thread itself is as much a facepalm-worthy comment on "humanity" as the stories linked within.

again, i did not search out and "collect" these stories, came across them while browsing several other forums, browsing the net in general, etc. i dont google search MISERABLE either. making stupid assumptions will only make an ass of oneself. youre putting WAY too much thought into this shit, far more than i did and i made the damn thread to begin with

second off, why the fuck does someone think its all about rape? what the fuck? the first two stories had nothing to do with rape, in fact i think only one story out of all of them was actually about rape.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-28-2008, 01:21 PM
arak0r, give it up. You're making yourself look like a right idiot. Friendly advice.

arak0r
03-28-2008, 01:54 PM
yes im sure im making myself look like an idiot, because other people are overthinking what this thread is

bighead384
03-28-2008, 03:10 PM
I do not disagree with you, nor did I say I did. You are just a fucking idiot.

in the context of an argument or debate, saying "you're an idiot" is basically the same as saying "i disagree with you".are you really going to reply and try to deny that?even if by mere chance, you thought the person was an idiot but didn't disagree with thier argument(ive NEVER witnessed that before), wouldn't you at least clarify it so as to avoid the undeniable confusion that would ensue? i mean, what if the next time you made an opinionated statement, the person listening just said "youre an idiot" straight to your face. wouldn't you figure that that person disagrees with what you just said?hahaha i seriously hope that actually happens to you, and that person tries for the same after the fact loophole bullshit you're trying for now.

Cock Joke
03-28-2008, 03:11 PM
This right here, man! This is the general chat I have come to know and love!!!

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2008, 03:26 PM
in the context of an argument or debate, saying "you're an idiot" is basically the same as saying "i disagree with you".

I'm not looking at context here. I'm stating the plain and simple truth, which is that you're a complete idiot (well, as shown through your first few posts, anyway). I agreed with the content of what you said, but the way you expressed it made it quite clear just how fucking stupid you are.

Oh, and I'm ignoring the rest of your post because, judging from what you've shown so far, that will really annoy you and will be worth at least half a chuckle. Your response where you claim that you're not the slightest bit annoyed will provide the other half.

Why am I even explaining this? I just bored myself. Now I'm bored. Fuck you.

bighead384
03-28-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm not looking at context here. I'm stating the plain and simple truth, which is that you're a complete idiot (well, as shown through your first few posts, anyway). I agreed with the content of what you said, but the way you expressed it made it quite clear just how fucking stupid you are.

Oh, and I'm ignoring the rest of your post because, judging from what you've shown so far, that will really annoy you and will be worth at least half a chuckle. Your response where you claim that you're not the slightest bit annoyed will provide the other half.

Why am I even explaining this? I just bored myself. Now I'm bored. Fuck you.

im so annoyed by this reply that i dont even know where to begin. that whole "youre soooo wrong that i dont have the patience to explain it to you" tone youve taken is just a fucking cop-out sometimes. and you know what?i think this is one of those times. and what the hell was so wrong about the way i "expressed" my opinion that makes me "fucking stupid".ilovellamas said the same damn thing, and id honestly really like some clarification. i mean, so what if i didnt express it the best or most efficient way, at least i got the point across.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2008, 03:42 PM
that whole "youre soooo wrong that i dont have the patience to explain it to you" tone

I don't think you're wrong. I just think you're an idiot. There's a difference. And the reason I don't have the patience is because I'm lazy as all fuck and because it annoys you, not because you're "soooo wrong".

id honestly really like some clarification.

You're not gonna get it. lololololz omg fuck u :mad: :mad: :cool:

HeadAroundU
03-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Yeah, he didn't really mean it but he still managed to piss me off. He shouldn't have said it. It was some kind of teenage, dumb, 1000 years buried (buried deep! ;)) and totally uncool cliche. And I'm glad that Mota boy used huge post on him.

Oh, and I had an urge to say that Arakor is an idiot but I didn't have a balls like the old good HAU a couple of years ago. :d

I accept the opinion of arak0r
Don't do it, please. :( Don't lose your faith. :( I'll be very kind to you and we will save the humanity. :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-28-2008, 05:08 PM
yes im sure im making myself look like an idiot, because other people are overthinking what this thread is

Then what is it, arak0r? Spell it out to us. Plainly.

Mota Boy
03-28-2008, 05:10 PM
You've got to admit - whatever the thread was, it's much better now.

T-6005
03-28-2008, 06:03 PM
You've got to admit - whatever the thread was, it's much better now.

If we'd meant all of you we'd have said y'all!

arak0r
03-29-2008, 03:58 AM
Then what is it, arak0r? Spell it out to us. Plainly.

a place to post crazy fucking stories for entertainment. period. i'm sure thats all it was ever meant to be. arak0r was probably just exaggerating, as people often do when they come across some crazy shit that amazes them.

he just wanted to make a thread where people post crazy stories. and he was just using colorful language.

this pretty much was it, as was previously pointed out.