PDA

View Full Version : Sidecake

Noodles 87
03-28-2008, 07:30 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D6_QsQrBpJk

We want to make music like Soundgarden, Pearl Jam but i think the most music of us sounds like Foo Fighters. Were a band from the Netherlands.

I'm the tall guitarist;)

Enjoy;)

offspringer24
03-28-2008, 08:10 AM
the streaming thing on youtube was being gay, sounded good tho :) your singer sounded a little chris cornell, i will leave more feedback when i get to hear it all properly!

Noodles 87
03-31-2008, 09:56 AM

Yesterday we recorded some songs we wrote. It was our first time that we recorded a demo. We started real messy but after a while we were getting more comfortable during the recording. We could have done it better, but for now it's okay:)

Hope you guys like it and reply:D

Noodles 87
04-05-2008, 06:50 AM

Yesterday we recorded some songs we wrote. It was our first time that we recorded a demo. We started real messy but after a while we were getting more comfortable during the recording. We could have done it better, but for now it's okay:)

Hope you guys like it and reply:D

Maybe i should add the link:D
www.myspace.com/sidecake

Noodles 87
11-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Hi guys,

We recorded a new song it's called Modification.
Please let me know what you think about this song.

This song is written a while ago, the recording is from March this year and we did the recording ourselves.

Greetz

ad8
11-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi guys,

We recorded a new song it's called Modification.
Please let me know what you think about this song.

This song is written a while ago, the recording is from March this year and we did the recording ourselves.

Greetz
Good stuff, dude. Sounds like it was recorded professionally!

Rooster
11-19-2009, 03:27 AM
Damn, Modification sounds great, and i can deffinitely hear Soundgarden influences, which is not a bad thing. I love grunge, si it's a great thing to hear some new band with that sound.

Noodles 87
11-23-2009, 08:32 AM
Thanks guys,

We have written some new songs and they will be recorded soon. Recording takes some time so we record once in a while. When those songs are finished they sure will appear @ our myspace page again;)

Noodles 87
02-06-2010, 09:22 AM
We finished another song, it's called "Get in get out".

www.myspace.com/sidecake

Please tell me what you think.