PDA

View Full Version : i think that the offspring has..

surf_mel
01-06-2005, 12:25 PM
forgotten about us, the fans(expect for noodles) maybe if dex, greg or atom would at least post one sentance each month, it woudln't seem that they dont care about their fans. they were once fans of other bands to before they ever got famous.Its seems to me that they dont care much for offspring fans anymore..

the_GoDdEsS
01-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Nah, I don't think it's about caring about the fans. I'm sure they do.
And Dexter used to post too.

Camilamazed
01-06-2005, 12:38 PM
I just think they have more interesting things to do than taking a look to so many topics about the same thing.It doesn't mean they've forgotten about us.Do you want them to reply on topics like "tripboy is a fag" "this thread will never end" or "talk about the last person above you" hehehehe...... nah ;)

Piedude
01-06-2005, 12:39 PM
We'll ignore all the dexters journals and Atoms pics then shall we?

Lullaby
01-06-2005, 12:44 PM
I think if they wouldnt care about us noodles would give a shit about the road journals, or dexter wouldnt write his experiences about his solo flight and atom wouldnt put all these pictures....

I agree with camilamazed

RonWelty
01-06-2005, 12:48 PM
he is a star ...why would he be wasting his precious time here? noodles is the only of the 3 who keep coming here cuz he born in a low social family , has a "anti-star" behavior and don īt forgot : dexter and greg k. born in middle-high class families , went to high school , and are more shy . dexter isn īt the same like in the smash tour cuz now he has a family , money , he is a star , he has everything he want. why should he be acting like a "normal guy" like us?

ps : i don īt like his behavior towards the fans , but hey , if u were dexter what should u do?

Camilamazed
01-06-2005, 12:56 PM
I think if they wouldnt care about us noodles would give a shit about the road journals, or dexter wouldnt write his experiences about his solo flight and atom wouldnt put all these pictures....

I agree with camilamazed
I also agree with Lullaby :D They seem to have more fun than us..... Let's start making our own journals, maybe than can drop by and read hahahaha

Lullaby
01-06-2005, 01:02 PM
lol yeah but maybe (just maybe) our journals wouldnt be so intresting like a solo flight around the world...*lol*..mine would be like this:
todays I woke up at 2 o clock pm.
I have eat cornflakes....
watch tv...
go out for 2 hours just to gave this fucking book to the libray...

^^

Camilamazed
01-06-2005, 01:26 PM
lol yeah but maybe (just maybe) our journals wouldnt be so intresting like a solo flight around the world...*lol*..mine would be like this:
todays I woke up at 2 o clock pm.
I have eat cornflakes....
watch tv...
go out for 2 hours just to gave this fucking book to the libray...

^^
We would make up some trips like the solo flight hahaha :D

Lullaby
01-06-2005, 01:28 PM
We would make up some trips like the solo flight hahaha :D

lol yeah sure....what about a solo trip with the bike around the school.....sounds so intresting what? :p
^^just need to put some action in it

Tired_Of_You
01-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Nah, I don't think it's about caring about the fans. I'm sure they do.
And Dexter used to post too.

Yeah and Atom used to post too. I remember when Noodles used to post when he was drunk and had more than 1000 posts :D Also, Dexter, Noodles and Atom even write some journals.

he is a star ...why would he be wasting his precious time here? noodles is the only of the 3 who keep coming here cuz he born in a low social family , has a "anti-star" behavior and don īt forgot : dexter and greg k. born in middle-high class families , went to high school , and are more shy . dexter isn īt the same like in the smash tour cuz now he has a family , money , he is a star , he has everything he want. why should he be acting like a "normal guy" like us?

ps : i don īt like his behavior towards the fans , but hey , if u were dexter what should u do?

I really don't agree with you. Dexter used to post not that long ago so I don't think he changed that much since this time. I don't see why Noodles would post here more than the others because he had less money when he was a kid and if you didn't know Noodles has a family too so it's definitely not because of that the others don't post. I met Dexter and he was acting like a normal guy, when you have money it doesn't necessarily mean you become someone else. Yes, they all changed because they all grew up ( do you realise Smash was realeased 10 years ago?) it's normal. Like I said they all used to post on the board besides Ron ( I don't think he ever posted on the bbs but I know he did and maybe still does on the bbs of his new band, Steady Ground) and Greg.

offspringbecker
01-06-2005, 01:45 PM
The band cares deeply about the fans. When I met the boys backstage in Toronto, they were so friendly. No worries, they'll be on here soon - hopefully.

forgotten about us, the fans(expect for noodles) maybe if dex, greg or atom would at least post one sentance each month, it woudln't seem that they dont care about their fans. they were once fans of other bands to before they ever got famous.Its seems to me that they dont care much for offspring fans anymore..

leo3375
01-06-2005, 03:03 PM
They have lives outside of the band, you know. They have wives, kids, hobbies, and so forth. If they want to spend time with their families I have no qualms with that.

sk8ter-hater
01-06-2005, 03:05 PM
... tried to think of a way to kill you in theor sleep to prevent any future court cases.

Tired_Of_You
01-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Are you able to write something intelligent?

sk8ter-hater
01-06-2005, 03:07 PM
You're cucoo for Cocoa Puffs.

killboypwrheadjx
01-06-2005, 06:23 PM
i totally agree. i dont even like the personalities of any of the band members anymore (except noodles, of course). im just on this forum to talk to old fans like me and because ignition and smash are the greatest two albums ever made.

leo3375
01-06-2005, 07:56 PM
i totally agree. i dont even like the personalities of any of the band members anymore (except noodles, of course). im just on this forum to talk to old fans like me and because ignition and smash are the greatest two albums ever made.

I disagree. They do care about the fans and like to meet them as well. Why would they have after-show Meet-N-Greets if they didn't want to meet some of their fans? They're all really nice guys in person (whoever says everyone except Noodles is an asshole either caught them in a bad mood, or is BSing). If they treated me like shit I certainly wouldn't be a fan anymore.

bouncingcoles
01-06-2005, 08:26 PM
they have a life, maybe they dont have time to do it, but they could never forget about the fans. if it wasnt for us they would be just regular guys.

bouncingcoles
02-04-2005, 10:34 PM

just because they dont post doesnt mean they dont care. they have a life. they are busy. i dont really care that they dont post. i wish they did. but they dont. but i understand that they have there own lives.

vintagepunkrock7
02-04-2005, 11:18 PM
everyone has pretty much already said what i think, that they have busy lives and just because they dont post on a meaage board doesnt mean they forgot about their fans. one other thing though, they, unlike most of us here, were not born into the computer age. so being on one probly isnt really one of their priorities very often, unlike many of us. i know my dad, even though he is alittle older than them(46) doesnt really care for computers and really doesnt want to learn more than he has to about them(not to make them sound old or me sound too young).

the jett
02-05-2005, 02:44 AM
u need to shut the fuck up slut