PDA

View Full Version : Offspring's merch

4eh
01-06-2005, 03:05 PM
this is a thread about how i've bought offspring's t-shirt in their shop. i have made it 2 years ago and there is still no t-shirt, can anyone help me?

Tijs
01-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Sue the fuckers.

Sixpence.
01-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Well I'm just happy then that the CD I've ordered there arrived some weeks ago...

4eh
01-07-2005, 02:43 AM
and when did you ask for it?

Talman
01-07-2005, 07:03 AM
this is a thread about how i've bought offspring's t-shirt in their shop. i have made it 2 years ago and there is still no t-shirt, can anyone help me?

If you were billed for them then it's time for some ass whooping. but since offspring's site has changed hands, chances are it'll be near impossible to trace your order.
________
Buy Vaporizers (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

Lars
01-07-2005, 07:08 AM
Yeah, I made a topic about it on the old forum, web_dude finally saw that (this was a little after 1 year of my order being placed, so probably around the same time as yours) and he sent me an email asking if I could prove it. I still had the email that I got sent for the order and he then got the shit sent out a day later.

Talman
01-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Yeah, I made a topic about it on the old forum, web_dude finally saw that (this was a little after 1 year of my order being placed, so probably around the same time as yours) and he sent me an email asking if I could prove it. I still had the email that I got sent for the order and he then got the shit sent out a day later.

Too bad webdude is no more. Well he doesn't work for offspring anymore.
________
Ferrari 166 S History (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_166_S)

Kitten
01-07-2005, 08:19 AM

Write to the current admins about it. If you still have all the documentation that you would have recieved, then they would be able to point you in the right direction, or at least in the direction of someone who would know who handled everything back then.

Sixpence.
01-07-2005, 11:27 AM
and when did you ask for it?

6 or 7 weeks before it arrived, that's why I'm happy...

4eh
01-07-2005, 11:46 AM
thanks a lot, i'll do that