PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal Tendencies

PunkBenji
05-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Are they still playing shows???

This band is really good, too bad I discovered them just recently ;)

Alex101
05-04-2008, 02:08 PM

Well, I heard they've been planning a new album for years, but yeah they still do play some shows.

Dan Ta Life
05-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Yeah, they still play around the Los Angeles/Ventura area

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-06-2008, 05:53 AM
This morning I played my copy of Suicidal Tendencies, which I have not listened to for a number of years and was wondering whether they are still around, which Alex101 & Dan Ta Life have obviously answered for me. :)

Does anyone around here still listen to their stuff?

Tijs
07-06-2008, 07:13 AM
My sister has been a HUGE GIGANTIC fan of them for years, so she infected me with their stuff. Which I'm really glad she did because they are awesome.

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Cool, I only own the S/T album and was thinking I should get my hands on some more of their stuff. Any recommendations.

Alex101
07-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Cool, I only own the S/T album and was thinking I should get my hands on some more of their stuff. Any recommendations.

Since you only own their self-titled album, you should check out Join the Army, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow, Controlled By Hatred...Feel Like Shit Deja Vu, Lights Camera Revolution, The Art of Rebellion, and Suicidal for Life.

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Since you only own their self-titled album, you should check out Join the Army, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow, Controlled By Hatred...Feel Like Shit Deja Vu, Lights Camera Revolution, The Art of Rebellion, and Suicidal for Life.

I imagine that is the whole collection and considering I need to import, what would my starting point be.

Autonomist
07-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Personally I'd recommend you move onto Lights Camera Revolution, follow that with Join the Army, and the rest doesn't really matter it's all good stuff.

Alex101
07-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Personally I'd recommend you move onto Lights Camera Revolution, follow that with Join the Army, and the rest doesn't really matter it's all good stuff.

Especially How Will I Laugh Tomorrow? That one doesn't matter as well?

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-07-2008, 01:02 PM

Cool thanks, I will check it out :cool:

Especially How Will I Laugh Tomorrow? That one doesn't matter as well?

Why, what is wrong with it.

Alex101
07-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Cool thanks, I will check it out :cool:

Why, what is wrong with it.

Nothing. Autonomist said that the rest of the band's albums (including How Will I Laugh Tomorrow) don't really matter. But, they are definitely great though.

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Nothing. Autonomist said that the rest of the band's albums (including How Will I Laugh Tomorrow) don't really matter. But, they are definitely great though.

Okay, I understand now. Will check them out and add them to my wish list :D

Autonomist
07-08-2008, 10:28 AM
I said it doesn't really matter which order he goes in, because it's all essentially good stuff.

Mr. Punk Pirate
08-27-2014, 07:57 AM
Sorry to bump a thread that's been around for six years, but S.T.'s bassist Tim "Rawbiz" Williams passed away. R.I.P.

https://www.facebook.com/suicidaltendencies/posts/10152248827746345