PDA

View Full Version : New Disturbed Video

Unnatural Disaster
05-04-2008, 02:35 PM
This is a very intense video about suicide with the song "Inside the Fire" it is the official video. What do you all think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFe1RCFAoQ

Llamas
05-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Disturbed is actually one of the few bands within the "nu-metal" realm that I actually enjoy. (I also like Mudvayne, Static X, and System of a Down if you can consider them nu-metal.)

I didn't like Disturbed's first album (The Sickness?). I thought it kinda sucked. I liked Believe quite a bit... and loved Ten Thousand Fists. I really like his voice a lot, and I think their music is unique in their overall genre. Very very distinct sound, and they don't sound like anyone else.

I really like this song, too. Very sad. I like the lyrics, too. I think Disturbed generally tends to have pretty good lyrics, though.

Offspring.of.Offspring
05-05-2008, 04:21 AM
Hehe do you think MTV will broadcast it? That'd be cool.

Devidence
05-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah I'm into Disturbed now, they keep getting better since that first disaster. Nice video, but almost seems a little too graphic and B-movie to be taken that seriously.

maplejet
05-05-2008, 02:34 PM
MTV will definitely not play that video...they'll be focused on the latest talentless rap/pop act (and snub the talented ones while at it). Great video

I'm looking forward to Disturbed's new record as well...think both will come out in June so it'll be a busy month for me.

el_monkey
05-05-2008, 04:36 PM
hm..thay announced indestructible for late may

they rock anyway, play at rock im park, together with offspring and metallica

SaiKYoU
05-07-2008, 01:19 AM
video is fucking disturbing... [/joke]

btw i expect better songs on the album... this one is midcard...