PDA

View Full Version : Biffy Clyro

vidaņa
05-06-2008, 08:46 AM
What do you guys think about these band??have you heard them?
if u'r not you should do it right now...they fucking rock

MON THE BIFFY

Superdope
05-06-2008, 11:11 AM
I think it was mrconeman, who said he saw them a couple of years ago, and it was one of the worst things that ever happened to him.

I, however, saw them opening for Queens of the Stone Age in Copenhagen, and I caught myself thinking that if they ever headlined near where I lived, I would totally go to that concert. My initial reaction was that they sounded like a Scottish version of the Foo Fighters!

Maybe it's because they played stuff from their newest album that I liked them, I don't know... haven't heard any of their earlier stuff.

Short_Attention_Span
05-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Their older stuff is pretty good. I only have Vertigo of Bliss but I liked it. Haven't heard the new stuff yet.
________
Maryjane (http://maryjanes.info/)

vidaņa
05-06-2008, 12:06 PM
I think it was mrconeman, who said he saw them a couple of years ago, and it was one of the worst things that ever happened to him.

I, however, saw them opening for Queens of the Stone Age in Copenhagen, and I caught myself thinking that if they ever headlined near where I lived, I would totally go to that concert. My initial reaction was that they sounded like a Scottish version of the Foo Fighters!

Maybe it's because they played stuff from their newest album that I liked them, I don't know... haven't heard any of their earlier stuff.

yeah i agree with you they sound like Foo Fighters, their music it's quite similar, and they are not Scottish but Irish!! i havenīt see them live yet but i`ve a ticket for his 30 may show in madrid...their last studio work is called 'Puzzle' and it's one of the best cds i īve heard in so many time...hope they would be as good on stage as in the studio...

vidaņa
05-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Their older stuff is pretty good. I only have Vertigo of Bliss but I liked it. Haven't heard the new stuff yet.

if you like 'Vertigo of Bliss' I recommend you 'Puzzle', their last abum...get it!

Yatesy
05-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Saw them a few years ago and was pretty impressed. Have their last 2 albums and Puzzle is quite a good album. Oh and btw they are Scottish. =P

Superdope
05-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Saw them a few years ago and was pretty impressed. Have their last 2 albums and Puzzle is quite a good album. Oh and btw they are Scottish. =P

well it's 50/50 and if you meet them, and get it wrong, you'd probably end up dead.

mrconeman
05-06-2008, 03:00 PM

Haha, I'm surprised people remembered that, but yeah, it was me, and I stand by it. I'm a little bit of a musical snob and all, and hell maybe it was just a bad show for the band, but good lord, it was terrible.

SaiKYoU
05-07-2008, 01:19 AM
they're playing in the same festival than offspring this may on spain, so i listened to a couple of songs to see which music they played...

THEY FUCKING SUCK

period

Rag Doll
05-07-2008, 12:52 PM
i saw them at the end of march opening up for Say Anything in NYC. my boyfriend and i both enjoyed them and i've been listening to them quite a bit before and after. the crowd seemed to like them also. *shrug*