drex878
05-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Where is this picture?

cool 2 hate 681
05-08-2008, 05:15 PM
here is the pic i get on the main page

dff_punk
05-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Who knows, maybe its got somethin to do with RAFRAG artwork.. but thats just a guess..

Cock Joke
05-08-2008, 05:17 PM
That's the image in question, btw, for anyone who's computers are going as slow as mine for some reason and you don't wanna take the time to check it out on the homepage. :p

Whoops! Beaten to it.

DMelges
05-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I think they'll release the artwork as days go by until June 17th.
Can't wait to see the Angel with chains that Noodles talked about :D

Camilamazed
05-08-2008, 05:35 PM
That image reminds me of soldiers in battle fields.

Ryder1234
05-08-2008, 05:54 PM
ya... liek... red and black :rolleyes:

Camilamazed
05-08-2008, 05:58 PM
ya... liek... red and black :rolleyes:

Not actually. The shadows reminded me. =P

Ryder1234
05-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Not actually. The shadows reminded me. =P

i was actually just pointing out that it was red and black like everything else :D

but i see what you mean

RGR22
05-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Looks like a bunch of guys pulling a rope or something

... but i dont know...

brothadave79
05-08-2008, 07:24 PM
I see a bunch of guys walking and one pointing the way forward.

Unnatural Disaster
05-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Dammit, I hate that they keep teasing us like this.... :mad::cool:

-Diesel-
05-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Considering how the picture only takes up a small portion of that frame, perhaps it's part of the album art, and they'll continue to update it slowly? Kinda like the tease for Hammerhead. Each day, they'll add a little more, and then a little more, etc..

I'm probably thinking too deep for this, but fuck it, I'm excited. :D

offspring kid
05-09-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm pretty sure that pic is artwork from the new album...backside maybe?

Mushroom
05-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Looks like something hammerhead related. With the army links.

Orange County
05-09-2008, 02:53 AM
But we already have the 'Hammerhead' artwork...

Mushroom
05-09-2008, 03:05 AM
But we already have the 'Hammerhead' artwork...

Maybe the album artwork will have something that relates to each song, and this is the first piece of the art.

Diego06
05-09-2008, 03:23 AM
i think the new picture is clearly about Vikings on a drakkar boat.
they already talked about the nordic mythology in the song "walla walla (the walla walla is warrior's paradise in the nordic mythology).
And i think that the artwork and the tittle of the song "hammerhead" contains other references from nordic mythology, specially from Thor (the god of the war) and his hammer. Thor's hammer symbol is thunder (that you can see on the artwork)
And i think they use these symbols for saying that the warriors and the killer is like an hero for the young people today (like it was on the past) and an example of consequeces is the school shootings

BuckyO'Hare
05-09-2008, 03:33 AM
I thought "Walla Walla" was a reference to prison...

Rehynn
05-09-2008, 03:47 AM
I thought "Walla Walla" was a reference to prison...

Exactly.

I think the guy meant "Valhalla"....:rolleyes:

Superdope
05-09-2008, 03:50 AM
they already talked about the nordic mythology in the song "walla walla (the walla walla is warrior's paradise in the nordic mythology).
And i think that the artwork and the tittle of the song "hammerhead" contains other references from nordic mythology, specially from Thor (the god of the war) and his hammer. Thor's hammer symbol is thunder (that you can see on the artwork)
And i think they use these symbols for saying that the warriors and the killer is like an hero for the young people today (like it was on the past) and an example of consequeces is the school shootings

Are you tripping?

Dexter_italy
05-09-2008, 03:59 AM

:D:D:D man you have a hell of a fantasy there.... i really think you're far away from what's the meaning of it all... First of all because walla walla is about prison (did you even read the lyrics? and in live they had a prisoner with a vcr on his hands...) then hammerhead is about shooting in the schools, dexter said this himself "....and you can hide under your desk now" . really....good fantasy yours, but next time read the lyrics firts insted of dreaming about a lightning :D
________
Bmw m20 (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_M20)

Diego06
05-09-2008, 04:12 AM
:D:D:D man you have a hell of a fantasy there.... i really think you're far away from what's the meaning of it all... First of all because walla walla is about prison (did you even read the lyrics? and in live they had a prisoner with a vcr on his hands...) then hammerhead is about shooting in the schools, dexter said this himself "....and you can hide under your desk now" . really....good fantasy yours, but next time read the lyrics firts insted of dreaming about a lightning :D

"hey in walla, i'LL see you in walla walla"
and at the end he say "well i'll see ya.. have a nice life"
He don't say he'll see him in prison but he'll see him after life cause the guy that he talk about is in prison for all his life because he's a murderer.
You bellieved that "walla walla" was the name of the prison maybe? it's the name of the viking'S paradise you can say "valhalla" or "walla walla" two namles for the same thing.
We can talk about the name of the song and the artwork ok everybody have his opinion but please don't say to me that the new picture on the site is not a viking boat, it's so clear

darea
05-09-2008, 04:26 AM

That's cool, I was also thinking about people in a boat. Vickings or Native Americans was my idea, mostly because Ive been reading a lot about them recently. Cool to see somebody else thought the same thing. And its kinda cool if they are using nordic mythology (or any mythology) for the album...

And I'd never thought that Walla walla is another way of saying valhalla (or however you write it). But it makes sence, Walla wallas also one of my fave songs, and I never knew what they meant by walla walla...

Superdope
05-09-2008, 04:28 AM
it's the name of the viking'S paradise you can say "valhalla" or "walla walla" two namles for the same thing.

No. no it isn't...

Walla Walla is slang for prison. it's also a city in Washington, but is the song about this city? nope.

darea
05-09-2008, 04:31 AM
Okay, well I also thought walla walla was some weird way to say prison, but then why would they say "I'll see you in the walla walla" if the guy is gonna be in prison all his life? cause at least it makes sense if it means "see you in hell/heaven = valhalla".

Diego06
05-09-2008, 04:34 AM
That's cool, I was also thinking about people in a boat. Vickings or Native Americans was my idea, mostly because Ive been reading a lot about them recently. Cool to see somebody else thought the same thing. And its kinda cool if they are using nordic mythology (or any mythology) for the album...

And I'd never thought that Walla walla is another way of saying valhalla (or however you write it). But it makes sence, Walla wallas also one of my fave songs, and I never knew what they meant by walla walla...

thank yo very much everybody here think i'm crazy but if you have some book talking about nordic mythology you can verify all that i say i'm not a crazy i 'm just a fan wo want to understand...
On my hospital they agree with mee too... lol

BuckyO'Hare
05-09-2008, 04:38 AM
"hey in walla, i'LL see you in walla walla"
and at the end he say "well i'll see ya.. have a nice life"
He don't say he'll see him in prison but he'll see him after life cause the guy that he talk about is in prison for all his life because he's a murderer.
You bellieved that "walla walla" was the name of the prison maybe? it's the name of the viking'S paradise you can say "valhalla" or "walla walla" two namles for the same thing.
We can talk about the name of the song and the artwork ok everybody have his opinion but please don't say to me that the new picture on the site is not a viking boat, it's so clear

Correct me if I'm wrong, but "walla walla" is a spoken language expression for prison in (american) english. I didn't mean that it's a name of any certain prison.

And about the new picture.. I seriously have no idea what it could be. To me, it's almost the same thing as looking at clouds in the sky and saying "Hey! That cloud looks like a DVD player!" It could be a viking boat, guys pulling rope, soldiers and one guy leading them..or a DVD player.

Superdope
05-09-2008, 04:41 AM
thank yo very much everybody here think i'm crazy but if you have some book talking about nordic mythology you can verify all that i say i'm not a crazy i 'm just a fan wo want to understand...
On my hospital they agree with mee too... lol

*sigh*

...look, just take it from me, alright?

I grew up reading about norse mythology as an important part of primary school (seeing that I'm from Scandinavia and all).

There is absolutely no reference to anything related to the Norse mythology whatsoever in this song. I really thought the meaning of the song couldn't be any clearer...

It's like saying Staring at the Sun is about ice cream for pete's sake!

darea
05-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Whatever the picture is, I think it could symbolise many different things at the same time. Same for walla walla, it could be the name of A prison, AND valhalla... but I guess unless we ask the offspring themselves, we could keep guessing.

To get back to the picture, some people said soldiers (well, vickings are kinda soldiers, or warriors or whatever), we're about two thinking people in a boat (well it could be vickings or soldiers in a boat).
I think it looks like people in a boat/drakkar, and the shadows are reflecting on the quay (or the shore or whatever).

It is kinda cool that they're using the red and black a lot, although not for hammerhead. but it still makes me think that they might have a lot of black and red in the artwork... which would make it a rather dark album, and quite close to smash, somehow...

holland25
05-09-2008, 04:56 AM
It definitely has some Rancidish feeling to it...

Macko
05-09-2008, 05:22 AM
well that's a loooot of angels.. :D

Bacterium
05-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Whatever the picture is, I think it could symbolise many different things at the same time. Same for walla walla, it could be the name of A prison, AND valhalla... but I guess unless we ask the offspring themselves, we could keep guessing.

Though I remember reading/hearing Dexter talking about Walla Walla as a prison, can't remember when so I can't prove anything;)

Anyway, about the picture, to me it looks like some guys pulling a rope.

darea
05-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Though I remember reading/hearing Dexter talking about Walla Walla as a prison, can't remember when so I can't prove anything;)

Anyway, about the picture, to me it looks like some guys pulling a rope.

I also think i read Dexter say Walla Walla was a prison, but I got confused with the fact of why say "meet you in walla walla" if he's not coming out... Well whatever, maybe its nothing to do with valhalla and vikings, I still love the song.

And Yeah, maybe it could also be someone pulling a rope (or in a boat), I still keep thinking of it as midieval picture for some reason, maybe just because of the color, I guess the color makes me think of dracula...

Orange County
05-09-2008, 07:18 AM
Walla Walla is a state...

Folson Prison is the destination...

darea
05-09-2008, 07:24 AM
Yeah, I have a feeling Ive read about Folson Prison somewhere... Never known of a state called Walla Walla but whatever.

Hypodermic_89
05-09-2008, 08:07 AM
They've clearly been inspired by me, since my fictional album artworks featured alot of red an black. :rolleyes: (I'm fucking joking)

First thing I thought about when I saw it was a bunch of kids sitting by a wall. Maybe hiding.

randman21
05-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Damn! Walla Walla is a town in Washington which houses the state's largest prison. Folsom Prison is located in the city of Folsom, California. I hope this issue is dead now...

Orange County
05-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Depending how you look at it, it could be a pair of lips? lol

Dexter_italy
05-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Depending how you look at it, it could be a pair of lips? lol

I thought the same a few minutes ago ahahauahuh :D i reallu can't see anything if not some people, but can't give it a meaning
________
Buy No2 Vaporizer (http://no2vaporizer.net)

Biggest offspring fan
05-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Walla Walla is absolutely not about valhalla, it's about prison you dumb fucks, here is a good proof ''Walla Walla, Woodstock 99 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yjWD9UAeba4)'' , in the beginning Dexter says what the song is about and at 02.27 you have the intermisson guy in prison clothes.

I dont know about the new pic, i think it looks wierd...

IamSam
05-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Damn! Walla Walla is a town in Washington which houses the state's largest prison. Folsom Prison is located in the city of Folsom, California. I hope this issue is dead now...

Quoted for all to read.

Dexter4ever
05-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I don't know what it is...:confused:

Mushroom
05-09-2008, 12:50 PM
New image on the front page

http://www.offspring.com/ofe/img/home2/photo.jpg

Unnatural Disaster
05-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Well, now I can see that there is a chain in it... so that adds to Noodles' credit.

Hypodermic_89
05-09-2008, 01:04 PM
People trying to chain the beast? Or the "angel"?

I really like the "sketched" feel too it. Doesn't look computeranimated or professionally drawn. It's just like scribbled.

ad8
05-09-2008, 01:07 PM
10$ for the angel :D
Maybe this image will be on the back of the CD. Or they edited the artwork that soxicmusic claims to have.

Jojan
05-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Let's put them next to eachother:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/ecw4ever3/photo-1.jpg http://www.offspring.com/ofe/img/home2/photo.jpg

Cock Joke
05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Sweet! Is this gonna be like a day-by-day thing? We all gotta save the images that get uploaded and maybe put them together, like a puzzle or something.

Indii
05-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Looks as if the people would pull the chains from both sides. I like the "sketchy" style.

Ryder1234
05-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Sweet! Is this gonna be like a day-by-day thing? We all gotta save the images that get uploaded and maybe put them together, like a puzzle or something.

thats what i thought when i saw the newest pic, i was like "this is gonna be the same as with the widget and hammerheads lyrics, how it would put a new lyric every day until we could download it

F@ BANKZ
05-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Weird. We'll know soon enough anyhow. Maybe they're trying to break free rather than restraining somthing.

Drafan
05-10-2008, 02:23 AM
There is Dexter at the second end of the chain, holding it only with two fingers, but I donīt know who are these people.

Superdope
05-10-2008, 06:05 AM
Front page changed again...

what the hell is that hole doing there?

EDIT: the other pictures in this thread changed as well

holland25
05-10-2008, 06:08 AM
LOL, a pit. Nice picture :D

ThunderPX
05-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Aw, I missed what came before the pit. Did anyone save those?

Indii
05-10-2008, 06:45 AM
Dammit! What the heck are they doing? :confused:

Mens
05-10-2008, 06:54 AM
They're teasing us, that's obvious.

slade
05-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Aw, I missed what came before the pit. Did anyone save those?

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7668/photoul3.jpg

Lipo
05-10-2008, 07:10 AM
I think the angel will be in this black hole in the middle that it's in the homepage pic,right now.

Hypodermic_89
05-10-2008, 07:17 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photo-1.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photo.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photoul3.jpg

Bacterium
05-10-2008, 07:23 AM
A also think the angel will be inside the black hole, cause if you look at the pic with the black hole posted above, the black hole has the same edge as in the right pic.

Anka
05-10-2008, 08:28 AM
I think the angel would be below the hole and trying to get there, but cant because people are holding him...

shanna_guarana
05-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Yeah, like the angel is trying to escape from something through the hole but it can't cause of the chains....

Anka
05-10-2008, 08:36 AM
exactly :)

ThunderPX
05-10-2008, 08:49 AM
I think the angel would be below the hole and trying to get there, but cant because people are holding him...

*her? :P

lol10charsetc

EDIT: Wait, I have an idea. What if all these images are part of the album artwork, but the booklet folds out to show the entire thing? (Think of Pearl Jam's "Ten" artwork.)

Anka
05-10-2008, 10:53 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photo-1.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photo.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photoul3.jpg

have you noticed that the red colour on the left picture is slightly different then on the others?

Splinter[PI]
05-10-2008, 11:40 AM
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/157/togvu8.png

I was bored, so I put them together.the left one doesn't seem to fit as good as the right one does. maybe we'll see tomorrow.

bhg_rulz2
05-10-2008, 11:56 AM

we will see maybe tomorrow another pic =D

RobinoZombie
05-10-2008, 01:36 PM

Its Called "Wallhal" though or something similar;)

OffspringKid
05-10-2008, 01:53 PM
I think that's these images are parts of the hammerhead clip... I don't know how these images fit in the album artwork, because the man that's saw the artwork doesn't said anything about a black hole o.O"... So, if the clip of hammerhead will be a animation, I think the images are part of it.

And sorry for my bad english :D

Anka
05-10-2008, 03:55 PM
whoa...next part of our puzzle:) I cant see anything more than birds and a shadow of one of them...but it looks kinda scary to me...

Pringlos
05-10-2008, 04:01 PM
I think those "birds" are the lines which make that cloud look like a cloud. And the shadow comes from the chained angel :)

Hypodermic_89
05-10-2008, 04:04 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photo12.jpg

jacknife737
05-10-2008, 04:05 PM
I think that's these images are parts of the hammerhead clip... I don't know how these images fit in the album artwork, because the man that's saw the artwork doesn't said anything about a black hole o.O"... So, if the clip of hammerhead will be a animation, I think the images are part of it.

Not a bad theory. Although i'm not sure if these exact images are from the video, i do think (based on what we know about the video director) the Hammerhead video will have very similar visuals to these images.

Bazza
05-10-2008, 04:08 PM
I think this is great how they are teasing us by giving us a little chunk at the time. Can't wait to see what it all eventually means!

Powerh
05-10-2008, 05:04 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/Youth_Energy/photo12.jpg

It's BATMAN !!!

Nemesis881
05-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Even though we havent seen the "angel" yet, it looks like something one of my friends would sketch up from being bored in class. (With the red being pencil shading of course).
Gives it a more real element. Definitely cool.

jacknife737
05-10-2008, 05:35 PM
The pictures, remind me of something that would be in a fucked up children's story book.

eric79
05-10-2008, 05:53 PM
It looks like the shadow of the angel with chains to me.

offspring dude
05-10-2008, 06:01 PM
well i dont know about the other images but these two definately fit together like this:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p42/the_bassdude/Rafragartwork.jpg

Sorry about the empty white space.

the hitcher
05-10-2008, 06:07 PM
nice

how do ya do that

offspring dude
05-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I did it on a similar program to Photoshop but you could just do it on paint, just load up the pictures in a large space and try and match them.The picture of the angel's shadow is half its original size though.

EMehl6
05-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this artwork is a lot like "Conspiracy of One"'s. And by that I mean the artwork for the song "Conspiracy of One".

Unnatural Disaster
05-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Wait, I have an idea. What if all these images are part of the album artwork, but the booklet folds out to show the entire thing? (Think of Pearl Jam's "Ten" artwork.)

That would be cool

the hitcher
05-10-2008, 08:57 PM
I did it on a similar program to Photoshop but you could just do it on paint, just load up the pictures in a large space and try and match them.The picture of the angel's shadow is half its original size though.

thanks man .

so_drastic
05-10-2008, 10:54 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=45&pictureid=263

Just messing around in a photoshop-like program. I had to resize some, cause I was mainly using the horizon line to try and get them put together right.

On a black background for your viewing pleasure. :cool:

Indii
05-11-2008, 02:48 AM
That looks great. Could become some kind of inlay-poster, if the CD had not a booklet, but a fold-out thingy.

Lord_Gabo
05-11-2008, 04:19 AM
good work! :D

Peedr
05-11-2008, 04:34 AM
The picture we've got today is a shadow of the angel. It's pretty obvious that it shows two wings and chains leading to sides...

Offspring.of.Offspring
05-11-2008, 04:50 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/ta3q85.png:p

bhg_rulz2
05-11-2008, 01:56 PM
The picture we've got today is a shadow of the angel. It's pretty obvious that it shows two wings and chains leading to sides...

yep...its obvious..maybe later a new picture will be posted =D

Hypodermic_89
05-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Fucking lol. And I mean that in a good, masochistic way.

Anka
05-11-2008, 04:22 PM
I want next part!!! yeasterday at this time, there was a new one...and now nothing?!? I want to go to sleep, but I cant until I see the new part...

dff_punk
05-11-2008, 04:39 PM
A new day will arise in USA when here will be 7:00.. I have a feeling it'll be a long time..

Unnatural Disaster
05-11-2008, 08:21 PM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4077/rafragcovlf4.jpg

randman21
05-11-2008, 08:25 PM
AHHHHHH! That's awesome! I'm having trouble picturing it with the other bits. Can someone match them up again?

Ryder1234
05-11-2008, 08:33 PM

haha that was me lol! :D

Cock Joke
05-11-2008, 08:34 PM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4077/rafragcovlf4.jpg

Oh piss! That fucking rocks! Holy fucking shit!

Now if I could just find the two sets of guys tugging on those chains I could put that together easily!!!

Ryder1234
05-11-2008, 08:35 PM
and the angel is amazing. looks good

Cock Joke
05-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Why's there one picture of the black hole, and then another of the same looking one, but with the mermaid person?

tylercosgrove1989
05-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Why's there one picture of the black hole, and then another of the same looking one, but with the mermaid person?

Only time will tell I suppose. I noticed that right away too though. Hmmm..

Ryder1234
05-11-2008, 08:42 PM

i think it was like, a teaser or something

randman21
05-11-2008, 08:45 PM
I noticed it, too, but I think it's just the same hole. They could have easily superimposed they angel lady over it. I believe they did it to mess with us a little.

Cock Joke
05-11-2008, 08:46 PM
That makes sense. It also seems like they changed the color shade a bit, too.

tylercosgrove1989
05-11-2008, 08:47 PM
i think it was like, a teaser or something

Yeah probably. They most likely just didn't want to show the angel at that time. The Offspring loves to tease us haha

jacknife737
05-11-2008, 09:01 PM
That is pretty fucking cool.

bhg_rulz2
05-11-2008, 09:02 PM
That is pretty fucking cool.

of course, the angel is really awesome!

Ryder1234
05-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Holy burning christ in hell thats dope.

EL OH EL

bhg_rulz2
05-12-2008, 01:06 AM
EL OH EL

wtf? lol hahah...anyway...the angel rules!

OFFilip
05-12-2008, 03:52 AM
http://img.upload.ladujfotke.pl/_142/53.png

I've just matched all pics we had. What do you think? :)

Pepsaj
05-12-2008, 04:07 AM
It make sense, but we deffinetly don't have all parts of the picture.

darea
That's so cool!! Yeah totally not Vikings!! All those who said people pulling a rope were very close!! I have a feeling Im gonna spend a lot of time with the album cover in my hands! (when the album is out) cause the artwork seems like the coolest so far. Or one of the coolest...

Bazza

I think the far left and far right images need a slight bit resizing, and possibly the far right image overlaps the main image a little.

HeadAroundU
05-12-2008, 04:27 AM
The angel's hot and cool. It's fantastic, historic, apocalyptic and utopic. I love it.

Cock Joke
05-12-2008, 08:31 AM
I wonder what the next picture will be, if any.

YODAvid
05-12-2008, 08:49 AM
The angel's hot and cool. It's fantastic, historic, apocalyptic and utopic. I love it.

go look "utopia" up on wikipedia ;-)

Anka
05-12-2008, 08:51 AM
awesome...love all the pics yet:) looking for another tomorrow...

Hypodermic_89
05-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Maybe the whole thing will be released as a bigass wallpaper that comes with the cd! That would be fucking sweet.

randman21
05-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Haha, I was thinking that. I would think that it pretty much has to be that.

punker
05-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Haha, I was thinking that. I would think that it pretty much has to be that.
I think so too.
the image of the angel is obviously scaled, and I dont believe they would make all the other artwork just to tease us.

Anka
05-12-2008, 09:26 AM
yeah, I want it as a poster...but also think it would be great if they are just teasing us:D

so_drastic
05-12-2008, 06:20 PM
The only thing I'd possibly change would be the white border thing around the angel. Eh, I reckon it'll look fine when we actually see the whole thing put together, though. It'll probably be there for a reason.

Oh man, I am so fucking excited. This artwork's great! :D

Edit: Oops, hadn't seen the front page today. I like the plain look of the cover, actually.