PDA

View Full Version : noodle's guitar

Nemesis881
05-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Does anyone know where to order a ndm1? There's none on ebay, musiciansfriend, or americanmusical.

Preferably a place located in the US so I don't have to pay huge shipping fees. :p

4eh
05-08-2008, 06:58 PM
try ibanez.com or search at your local markets. And i'll give you an advice: NDM1 is not the best choice, it's rather heavy and not very good designed, i mean it's not comfortable, and more "collectors" guitar for me rather than "work" guitar. And btw NDM2 is rather better.

noodlestheman
05-15-2008, 12:12 AM
i bought mine off of Ebay. If you cant find one there then the best bet would probably be Ibanez.com but im not sure if they make the ndm1 anymore. I think they only make the ndm2 and i am yet to find one anywhere for sale.

Jebus
05-15-2008, 12:49 AM
I'm positive the NDM1 was discontinued last year so you probably won't find it in a store unless you're lucky and they have a used one. Good luck on ebay.

The NDM2 can be purchased here (http://www.guitartrader.com/!quATbrLFDDjMnlkXxsIlYA!/Ibanez-Noodles-Basswood-Electric-Guitar-Rosewood-s)though.

jeffhollers
05-16-2008, 10:57 AM
When I bought mine. The shop dealer told me that the NDM1 Duct tape Guitar Was discontinued. So I had to buy it then and there.
This Guitar sounds great. I wouldn't sell it for anything. But for you I would Suggest getting the NDM2 Or Posibly any new models that Noodles Plays.
That Guy Has Great Taste In Tone and Playability.