PDA

View Full Version : Skatepunk version of the Super Mario Brothers Theme

giftedbuttwisted
05-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Hey, I just professionally recorded a cover of the Super Mario Brothers theme song, It'd be aweswome if you guys could check it out and give me some feedback on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvJbNE1ROJM

Thanks you guys!

Oh, by the way you can download it as an mp3 off our myspace (http://www.myspace.com/giftedbuttwisted) :D

Vera
05-09-2008, 09:49 AM
This should probably be in Your Band.

Unless GC mods wanna allow pimpage in their forum as well.

giftedbuttwisted
05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
This should probably be in Your Band.

Unless GC mods wanna allow pimpage in their forum as well.

Well, I just think you guys would like it. Normally, I wouldn't try to promote my band on message boards, but I just think people here will like to hear this.

Splinter[PI]
05-12-2008, 06:04 AM
that was kinda cool^^:D:D

EDIT: why the fcuk is there a thumbdown in the message title??

giftedbuttwisted
05-20-2008, 06:10 AM
;1109028']that was kinda cool^^:D:D

EDIT: why the fcuk is there a thumbdown in the message title??

Haha, thanks! Glad you like it!

darea
05-21-2008, 06:53 AM
It's kinda cool although I don't like that music (the original) that much. I wonder what a Zelda punk version would be like... I guess SOAD have already done a short metal version, and Ive heard a classical music version, wonder what punk would be like...

Satanic_Surfer
05-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I stole the classic chords for F Zero for a street/anarkopunk song once. Might upload if recording ever occurs (dont count on it.)

giftedbuttwisted
06-05-2008, 07:20 AM
It's kinda cool although I don't like that music (the original) that much. I wonder what a Zelda punk version would be like... I guess SOAD have already done a short metal version, and Ive heard a classical music version, wonder what punk would be like...

Hmmmm...That might be interesting, we might just have to record that haha. Thanks for the props!

giftedbuttwisted
06-05-2008, 07:20 AM
I stole the classic chords for F Zero for a street/anarkopunk song once. Might upload if recording ever occurs (dont count on it.)

Haha, nice!

giftedbuttwisted
06-07-2008, 06:52 PM

Well, we just recorded a punk version of the Zelda and Tetris theme songs. :D, should have em mastered soon for ya, thanks as always!!