PDA

View Full Version : Offspring fonts

camilo andres
05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
I just start this thread to say the smash font we all can download in lots of offspring web sites, as you have realized is wrong.
After a hard search I found a font called Trixie Plain, and it works. By the way Green Day also uses it on the Insomniac art work.

The font for Splinter and Greatest Hits is called Friz Quadrata (The same used by Bad Religion), so if you have a Offspring site please upload the fonts.

I was wondering how will be the new album font...

camilo andres
05-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Well I uploaded the fonts in a .rar file, if you wanna download them:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/e349e2ff-6fa6-41a3-be29-3972b90fdb76/Fonts

Includes the font for RFRG

Offspring.of.Offspring
05-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Thank you.

Fdsajoe
05-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah, thanks, everywhere I've seen you have to pay for Friz Quadrata, so thanks for giving it to us for free :D

clocks_R_slow
05-20-2008, 03:58 PM
my computer is a huge dumbass and can't install those :(

offsrx
04-18-2010, 03:57 PM
I was wondering for a lot of years " what's the name of Americana font? Also Bad religion's and other punk band's font"? And now my google has indexed this page..
Thanks guys for this topic and thesee posts! :)

Ptit Seb
04-20-2010, 07:56 AM
most of them are already here :
http://www.theoffspringsession.com/en-goodies-fonts.html

but thanks for that, i'll add Friz Quadrata on it soon these days

Jojan
04-20-2010, 08:17 AM
The fonts are not in any way official, and that is why they often contain errors.

my computer is a huge dumbass and can't install those :(

By the definition of what a computer is, it is dumb. A computer can only do what it is told to do by someone.

doyle the diabolica
11-09-2011, 01:51 AM
I know it's been ages since anyone posted on this
But I've been looking for the font used on the self titled record, they were born to kill record and the Baghdad record and I can't find it named anywhere or even where I might be able to get it.
I scanned the back of my self titled record to get some letters for a tattoo I have but it took hours of photoshopping and I Had to 'make' some that weren't on there, I want to get another one but it is much longer and there are so many letters missing that I will need and it will just take too long to photoshop again

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Cheers