PDA

View Full Version : Vinyls

Offspring.of.Offspring
05-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Lately I found a gramophone upstairs, and I happened to find some old records too. I already did have Smash and Ixnay on vinyl, so I played them. And I was fucking amazed, it sounds so much better, imagine a perfect .mp3 file, like that. At that moment I decided to collect vinyl records. And then I went to a festival and there was a market where they sold vinyls for 5 , that's cheap. So I bought some. Anyway, does anyone know a site where you can buy them?

BTW I really recommend you guys start to buy vinyls too, the sound is fucking awesome, like warmer and you hear things more perfect, you just gotta hear it, then you'll know what I mean (of course it depends on your equipment a little bit, but I'm sure you have good equipment).

Marc_Nitschke
05-13-2008, 06:58 AM
well i can't help you where to buy vinyl...i can just say you are so RIGHT,...i also collect vinyl...(well not for to long, so i just have some of my fav records, but the collection grows with every month....despite the fact that im broke:D)...

vinyl really sounds great an i'm glad i did buy the s/t offspring record some time ago on ebay...though it wasn't cheep...like a hundred bucks ore something....but it was worth it...

vinyl ROCKS

Blackball_
05-13-2008, 08:43 AM
i enjoy vinyl too.

in an ideal world, you would goto the shop and buy vinyl. if you wanted the CD (who the fuck wants a CD these days?) you could buy the download and burn it. CDS have fuck all room for seriously good artwork, etc anyway.

win win.

ThunderPX
05-13-2008, 02:50 PM
I think my father might still have the old record player. And all the vinyls. XD