PDA

View Full Version : The Fall of Korn

K0rN b4LL
05-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Offspring used to be my favorite band but ever since I heard "Freak on a Leash" Korn had become my favorite. I love all of their pre-"Christ Happy Head" music, though lately I havn't been too impressed with what they have been doing. See You on the Other Side was a good album but it seemed to be really missing something compared to the older stuff, and their new album (in my opinion) is terrible. I was wondering if anyone else out ther might think that Korn is done for because the way things are going the Offspring are gonna be my favorite again real soon.

bouncingcoles
05-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Korn are so bad i want to cut myself when i hear them.

0r4ng3
05-16-2008, 05:46 PM
I think that's what they were going for.

Jebus
05-16-2008, 06:15 PM
I haven't followed Korn since Issues during my kroq years. I just assumed they broke up after Head went Christian. Didn't realize they kept on going. I don't purposely ever listen to them anymore, but I still enjoy the occasional song.

Llamas
05-16-2008, 08:57 PM
I haven't heard anything about them since Issues. I didn't know they were still around.

I never liked them, because I think the singer's voice is terrible. I didn't mind their music, though.

K0rN b4LL
05-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow, strong opinions up there. I guess they just can't do it anymore, especially now that Dave basically has left. The sad part is they won't hire new band members so it is down to just Jon, Fieldy, and Munky. Jon says they can't hire someone to replace Head cuz they played to long together and it wouldn't be right. I'm assuming he is thinking the same for David. Oh well, Offspring is back on top of my fav list.

P.S. - If you see the video for Hold On start to come on, turn off the TV. Its bad, just plain bad.

HeadAroundU
05-16-2008, 10:32 PM
I downloaded their discography and kept 17 songs. 6 songs were from Untouchables. Critics doesn't like the new album. I kept Kiss and Evolution from it.

I love the songs Hating and Hollow Life.

OffspringHead
05-18-2008, 12:05 AM
Who cares if they come back

holland25
05-18-2008, 01:52 PM
They are done. The last album sucked elephant balls.

holland25
05-24-2008, 02:21 PM
So now I'm watching TOP 10 of Korn on MTV, and I feel disappointed, cause I realize that I grew up on them, and I just cannot stand what kind of shit they became. I wish the Korn 2 (2nd selftitled) never happened. Everything from them except the last album rule. Who's with me?

K0rN b4LL
05-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Everything from them except the last album rule. Who's with me?

I'm there man

brian.offspring
05-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Everything from them except the last album rule. Who's with me?

i'm with you dude . .
but i think they aren't finished, they came to Argentina this year and they were awesome! i would go again to a korn show if they come again :cool:

K0rN b4LL
05-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Ive heard they do an awesome live show but I havnt had the chance to see on yet. :( Hopefully one day I won't be comepletely broke and I can go see em. (If they havn't completely dissolved yet)

brian.offspring
05-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Ive heard they do an awesome live show but I havnt had the chance to see on yet. :( Hopefully one day I won't be comepletely broke and I can go see em. (If they havn't completely dissolved yet)

i think they're going to play for a long time . .
they aren't finished, a band that is finished doesn't make a tour in south america (exept for a south american band)