PDA

View Full Version : I Fucking Love This Band!!!

EMehl6
05-16-2008, 11:31 AM
I realize that this looks like an ass-kissing thread. And, well, it kind of is. But with all the bitching, complaining, and shit-talking that's going on all over this forum about the band, I think we need a thread that lets them know that some of us still appreciate them and the shit they do for us, their fans, and will support them until the day they decide to call it quits. Let's hope that isn't anytime soon.

So, if you agree with me and you want them to know how much you love them, say it here. Fuck the complainers.

Little_Miss_1565
05-16-2008, 11:32 AM
<3 <3 <3 <3

hshduppsnt
05-16-2008, 11:38 AM
I love this band - I've been here a long time (Americana-ish times) - and been a fan much longer. First band I started listening to (my older sister has been a fan since self titled - myself from ignition - I was 7 at the time)...

No music I've listened to has lasted this long and still sounded this good to me. I also appreciate the fact that these guys clearly have a great sense of humor, interact with their fans so much, and just generally kick ass.

In fact, So much so that i'll forgive Dexter for going to usc (GO BEARS!).

So yes, great idea for a thread, but I hope they realize that most of everything that goes on here is a result of being so crazy for their new music... even if some people don't know how to express that. In fact, I give more apologies to the mods who have to do more work as far as controlling all the idiots on here.

Anyway I will always be a fan of this band - even well after they call it quits (ever have your parents play their music for you? That'll be me with the Offspring some day haha).

jacknife737
05-16-2008, 11:40 AM
I've moved on from a lot of bands that I used to like when i was younger however the Offspring certainly isn't one of them. They were the first "real" band that i got into, and i still love them as much today, as i did when i was that 10 year’ old kid picking up my copy of Americana in 1998. I've heard Ignition about million times, but every time i put it in my cd player all I want to do is jump around and wreck everything in my room. When i finally heard the studio version of Hammerhead, i got that same feeling. Waiting for this new album i think has made me appreciate this band even more. I didn’t get the chance to see the band live until the 2005 Warped Tour, but those 35minutes were probably some of the best moments of my life; and when hey played Session I almost fucking died. So anyways, glad to see some positive feeling on this board.

Steady
05-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Ass kissing thread FTW!

Ha i was just thinking about starting a thread like this, i was so sick of reading all the negative stuff about offspring in that "Dissapointed" thread.

The Offspring are probably one of the most down to earth band I listen to and they don't deserve such negativity. Agreed with EMehl6, fuck the complainers. Why would anybody want to complain about a free download to hammerhead, or the many updates were getting, and the suprises (Artwork teasing, Hammerhead download, competitions etc...).

To Dex, Noodles, Greg and Pete, keep up the good work guys, and just so you know I'm one of the many grateful fans on this message board.

Ramble over!

HeadAroundU
05-16-2008, 11:47 AM
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I know I'm gonna love the new album.

scream
05-16-2008, 11:49 AM
theyre still my favorite band of all time and have been since 6th grade (im in my 4th year of uni now).

The Search Button
05-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Love'em

My favourite band of all time.

This goes to show how the band really love their fans:
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8hozoXlXq8

I dont give a shit if everybody as already seen this clip. It deserves to be (re)seen.

Superdope
05-16-2008, 11:57 AM
I can still remember when my brother introduced me to The Offspring. We both went out on Americana's releasedate to buy the album. Him because he loved the band, and wanted it, me, because he's my brother and I look up to him.

He took the CD from the rack and said to me, "Thomas, this is music."

Since that day, The Offspring have been with me through all my changes in musical tastes. I take pride in saying that I'm an Offspring fan, no matter how some of my schoolmates look at me when I say it. Luckily I'm not entirely alone. Some of my best friends like them too.

Anka
05-16-2008, 12:13 PM
I love their music so much...
I listened to it when I was 6 or 7 because my older brother did. and then I nearly forget about it, but 7 years ago when we moved from flat to house, the old tapes just appeared. so I put the tape into radio, just for fun- but at that moment I knew Im going to love that music sooo much as I do now...
thats my story how I came to love this MUSIC:)
cant wait till 16 June!!!:)

Pringlos
05-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Confessions..
I got into the Offspring just a couple of years ago, kind of accidentally too.
I was watching The Voice TV's "One artist, three hits" show. (Voice TV is kinda like MTV, so you know what am talking about.) Well, I thought it would be some crappy mainstream rap once again, but it turned out to be some little band called The Offspring which I had never heard of before. First song to be played was Can't Repeat, after it came Hit That, but the last song was the thing for me - TKAA. It blew my mind and here I'm now. :)
Like Superdope said, some (well, most) of my friends look at me a bit oddly when they ask what kind of music The Offspring plays. "Oh, punk rock? Some emo shit like MCR?" Well, it's their loss, not mine.

Drafan
05-16-2008, 12:32 PM
I Fucking Love This Band!!! vs. I can't help but feel kind of disappointed

I Fucking Love This Band!!!

Ryder1234
05-16-2008, 12:38 PM
yeah, the people who do nothing but bitch are starting to piss me off :mad:.
I only really got into the offspring in 2005 after Greatest Hits, but i always enjoyed them before that. at the time i was going through favorite bands about every week, so i didnt think much of it, but they've been my favorite band ever since.

EMehl6
05-16-2008, 01:11 PM
W00t! Keep the awesome coming. If I could, I'd make love to everyone who's posted in this thread. Well, actually, that's a bit much. I'd buy you all a beer or something lol.

randman21
05-16-2008, 01:29 PM
I fucking love this band.

I believe so much that it was fate that brought me to love The Offspring. There have been a lot of things that have happened in my personal life that were Offspring-enabled, but didn't really have to do with their actual music. I've told the story about three times now, so I won't again, but the odds were so stacked against me being "eh" about them, or not even remembering that they exist. I've only been a hardcore fan since the beginning of '05, but I know I'm never going to let 'em go.

P.S. I fucking love this thread.

Cock Joke
05-16-2008, 01:34 PM
The Offspring is the greatest band in the history of the universe!!! I know I might come across as a broken record at how often I say that, but I can't stress it enough, ya know? There are shitloads of other bands that I worship, but none of them come as close to the top of my list as these dudes! I hope they keep going 'til the day they die and that every album they put out from here on is multi-platinum.

I just can't say enough about these guys. They rock, they're unique, and they're just the #1 band in the world!!!

Long live these guys and may they never quit!!!

holland25
05-16-2008, 01:36 PM
<3 <3 <3 <3

As she said.

Superdope
05-16-2008, 01:36 PM
I feel like drinking with you guys.

holland25
05-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Just fucking do it, dammit.

Superdope
05-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Just fucking do it, dammit.

what, like over the interwebs? I meant in person

holland25
05-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Me too. Where do we meet?

LowEndLem
05-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Anywhere that says open bar

EMehl6
05-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Anywhere that says open bar

Well technically this thread now says open bar lol. I'll bring the beer.

Edit: Here it is!

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/07/top_brands/image/budweiser.jpg

To The Offspring!

Count Orlok
05-16-2008, 01:55 PM
I love the band,too.Tey brought me to rock and punk music back in 99 with Americana.
After that,I bought the older albums and found them even greater.
The Offspring´s still my favourite band now,since 9 years already.I hope they never really change their style of music.

randman21
05-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Dear Offspring,

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/randman21/This_Sbuds_For_You.jpg

Lord_Gabo
05-16-2008, 02:32 PM
i love offspring from smash time... i'm a hero i'm a fucking survivor!!! best band ever!!!!!! my life soundtrack is played by offspring

Splinter[PI]
05-16-2008, 02:40 PM
I fucking love this band too.

when I was 10, my father bought me Splinter. this is rather funny cause every time I listen to offspring he complained about the noise. but while listening to Splinter, I came up with the idea to listen to more songs from that band. So I discovered their older stuff. I was like 11 or 12 then. I almost only liked their funpunk stuff, like want you bad... but hey, I was young:D. looking back, I feel like some stupid superficial idiot. btw, I brought my older brother into rock music then (yes kinda strange, he sorta copied my style^^). When Greatest Hits was released, I discovered Can't Repeat, and I realized that this band is still alive, and I don't listen to "dead" stuff. Ever since, I've been waiting for the new album, and now it's only a month away.

so, Dexter, Noodles, Greg, Pete/Atom/Ron/Josh(great drumming btw):

Thank you.

Camilamazed
05-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Well, Being a fan for almost 14 years must be enough to show how much I love them. Also got a tattoo because I want to have something to remember about the best years of my life.

Arguing with my best friends, people I don't even know at boards showing them even the songs they call stupid are good for some reason.

Supporting the band even when nobody was there. Keeping the faith they still can surprise us when others said they were not good anymore.

Anyways, there are no words to express well why I love this band. I just do.

*Laughing at Tag: "I love fucking this band" haha*

Conspiracyof1000
05-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Yay Offspring!
I've been listening to them all my life but never knew who the mystery band with the amazing music was until Greatest Hits. Then I went out, bought all their albums, and now here I am. Most importantly, hearing Hammerhead on the 9 o'clock Riot every night this week while I was down with walking pneumonia (it's been three weeks I've been sick now) instantly made me feel tons better.
And I'm passing on the beer, sorry. I'm a little young.

Paki7491
05-16-2008, 08:12 PM
It all started for me when i was about 8 having Crazy Taxi on my Dreamcast, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for Playstation, those games got me into punk, and the songs "All I want" and "Way Down the Line" got me into the punk rock at first, then I downloaded a couple of other songs and the've been my favorite band ever since. On my Ipod i have about 500 somehting songs, and 108 of those are Offspring tracks. I've been a memeber of this forum for 3 years but this is my 2nd post cause i usually don't add much to the conversation.
The band's great cause they have a sense of humor about things, and they know that they're just voicing their opinion and appealing to those of us who don't conform to what everyone else does, but they do it with that 90's punk attitude that shows we don't care what other's say, but we're not crazy/dumb enough to go out there and be little emo douches. This band can laugh at it self and the world around it, not taking it self too seriously all the time, but those times that it does, it does so with truly deep meaning and without that presently-popular-"nobody loves me and i'm gonna tell everyone i hate life"-bullshit. Simply put, This band kicks ass.

Some of you might not like the one song you've heard so far, ooh big fucking whoop, there's 11 other songs you haven't heard yet. Give it a chance.

Any ways, I'll join in with you guys, I Fucking Love This Band Too.

Dragnet
05-17-2008, 01:39 AM
yes, ass-kissing thread.

Marco
05-17-2008, 11:17 AM
I loooooove them!

The_BlackSwordsman
05-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Hmm I don't come here everyday, so I don't know about the bitching. What possibly could people complain about? Hammerhead for free? New CD coming?:cool:

I started listening to the Offspring around 2000, because of a video game. Yup!
I had a Dreamcast and I was playing Crazy Taxi, I just loved some of the music in that game! I saw they were from The Offspring, bought a CD (Conspiracy of One) and later another one (Ixnay). Instantly fan. :)

Then I got to listen they other albums, and well, I'm a fan 'till today!

Go Offspring! :D

PS: A listen to their music almost everyday. :P

Drafan
05-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Some people are just born to bitch, they don´t see the good things.

Dosix
05-17-2008, 02:37 PM
I love this band very much <33 :D
I listen to their music everyday , because I can't live without their music :D

Smash punker
05-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey! Great idea man to show what Offspring are really about! :D I´m a fan for like 10 years and they´ll remain the band number one to me till my rest days! :D Even after death!

randman21
05-22-2008, 10:43 AM
Do the Bumpty Bump.

I still fucking love this band!

Guy Cohen probably does, too.

EMehl6
05-22-2008, 12:45 PM
As do I. We still fucking love this band!

danitanev
05-22-2008, 12:46 PM
I LOVE THE OFFSPRING! And this is my story I'll try to make it shorter! So It's the year of 1998-99! I'm 15-16 years old and in high school! Things are going bad I feel so depressed and my life is so miserable! I have nothing I like nobody and nothing I don't know what to do with my life - no parties, no girlfriend, nothing! There's just hate and rage! My career as a skier is going to end no matter it started just some years ago! Sometimes I really wanted to be dead! I was feeling like a ghost between humans no one can see me, no one can hear me! And then it was the begining! One day I heard a song later I understood it was called Pretty Fly For A White Guy! And I loved it! For the very first time through so many years that was something I really liked! Then I heard that the band playing the song it was called THE OFFSPRING! I had heard about them 4 years ago around 1994-95 but that's all! I started collecting tapes and later CD's and I bought CD player and a few years ago computer with all the money I had just to have the opportunity somehow to get closer to THE OFFSPRING and their music I was and I am still listening to them every day and night and they are and they will always be my favorite band! They are making even the hardest moments of my life better and now my life maybe is not easier but I'm feeling stronger! I'm not So Alone now I found the person that I was always dreaming of and I really LOVE HER! THANK YOU THE OFFSPRING! THANK YOU MY LOVE! THANK YOU MY GOD!

Superdope
05-22-2008, 12:48 PM
As do I. We still fucking love this band!

I think this deserves an entirely different thread altogether... I too, still fucking love this band!

Scythe Death
05-22-2008, 01:07 PM
The Offspring was also the first "real band" I listened to. I first noticed them when I saw Original Prankster on MTV. I gave them immediate recognition. At this time, I was starting to buy my first albums, so I wanted to buy Conspiracy of One. It was out of stock, so I bought Americana instead.

It was excellent. The Kids Aren't Alright became my favorite song for years to go. Eventually, I bought Conspiracy of One, Smash, and Ixnay on the Hombre. My hype for them ended after I bought Splinter, and I'd barely listen to music. I was just a kid.

I forgot about The Offspring, then post-hardcore music started to get my attention. I started listening to all kinds of metal. I thought it was good at first, but it wasn't that great. Avenged Sevenfold was coming up, and when I listened to Unholy Confessions, they soon became my favorite band. I bought all their albums as well. Then looking at my albums, I still had more The Offspring albums than any other.

I just felt this urge to listen to them due to reminiscence, and they were better than I even remembered. I almost forgot about The Kids Aren't Alright when listening to Have You Ever, The Meaning of Life, All I Want, All Along Smash, Bad Habit, Nitro, Americana, Lightning Rod, etc.

The Offspring may not be my favorite band anymore, but I still consider them one of my favorites. I'd think to myself "how did I get all this good music while I was just a kid?"

It's time to check out that disappointment thread now.

GunForHire
05-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Also going to join the love-in and express my total appreciation for the band.

First off, thank God for 'Pretty Fly'. I know the song is kinda disliked by fans because of it's 'pop-ness', but if it weren't for that song I might never have started listening to The Offspring. Think I first heard Pretty Fly when I was 10 or 11, just before I went into high school.

Needless to say, loved the song, and lucky for me my oldest brother bought Americana just after it came out. One day I stole it from his room and put it on, and that was it. Before I heard that album I wasn't really into music a lot - how many kids are? - but it was so different from all crap on the radio, and had so much energy in it that I was turned into a fan there and then. Since then I've got all the albums, pretty much every b-side and been lucky enough to see them live back on the Splinter tour. I'll add their gig was the first concert I'd been to, and blew me away (also where I got my avatar from, a shot of Noodles I took from the pit).

9 years on, and despite having gotten into so many other bands and genres (my album collection now numbers over a thousand), The Offspring are still my favourite band bar none, and their music has played a big part in shaping who I am over the years. So cheers to the guys for making such awesome music.

I'm so pumped about the new album too. Absolutely cannot wait to hear it.

iPunk247
05-22-2008, 04:10 PM
I LOVE YA DEXTER, GREG K, PETE, NOODLES, HIGGINS, ATOM, RON & EACH ONE OF YA FANS INDIVIDUALLY 0KAY

AMONGS THE PAST MEMBERS SORRY FOR NOT REMEMBERING YA NAMES FOR THE ONES STILL ALIVE & FOR THE R.I.P

EMehl6
05-22-2008, 04:56 PM
I think this deserves an entirely different thread altogether... I too, still fucking love this band!

So, someone should make thread called "We Still Fucking Love This Band"?

PS: I still fucking love this band.

Drafan
05-22-2008, 05:33 PM
GC Rules: This is an Offspring board for Offspring fans. In light of this, don't make fun of people for liking the Offspring: this board is for them.

IamSam
05-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Splinter was actually the first album I listened to. I grew up in a household that was overtly religious and monitored everything that came in to us kids. With the advent of my parents divorce, I was able to start looking to other areas for music than the Christian scene.

I listened to Splinter on a bus trip to Denver and really liked some of the things the band did. I then was at work the week after and someone had Americana so I popped that into the CD player and my mind was blown. I didn't know music existed like that. I was use to Christian and Country, two generas that don't exactly cover things The Offspring do.

I have grown to love the band and their laid back attitude. That is the main thing that I like about them; they seem to be in this for fun.

brian.offspring
05-22-2008, 06:27 PM
I realize that this looks like an ass-kissing thread. And, well, it kind of is. But with all the bitching, complaining, and shit-talking that's going on all over this forum about the band, I think we need a thread that lets them know that some of us still appreciate them and the shit they do for us, their fans, and will support them until the day they decide to call it quits. Let's hope that isn't anytime soon.

So, if you agree with me and you want them to know how much you love them, say it here. Fuck the complainers.

i'm a bit late . . sorry . .

but anyway . . i'm with you dude!
i'll support them always, with good or bad stuff, in the good ones and the bad ones, always . .
you know, it's years hearing offspring, they are more than "a band i like"
with the offspring until the end

randman21
05-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Splinter was actually the first album I listened to. I grew up in a household that was overtly religious and monitored everything that came in to us kids. With the advent of my parents divorce, I was able to start looking to other areas for music than the Christian scene.

I listened to Splinter on a bus trip to Denver and really liked some of the things the band did. I then was at work the week after and someone had Americana so I popped that into the CD player and my mind was blown. I didn't know music existed like that. I was use to Christian and Country, two generas that don't exactly cover things The Offspring do.

I fucking love this story, actually.

I have grown to love the band and their laid back attitude. That is the main thing that I like about them; they seem to be in this for fun.
Exactly. It's amazing how well you can feel that through the music, even the non-funny ones.

Killboy
05-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Clever thread.

Long live The Offspring!

camilo andres
05-23-2008, 06:30 AM
Offspring Rules!!!!!!!!

All I Want and The Kids Arent Alright: best song in all the human history

ferr.offspring
05-23-2008, 07:33 AM
I agree with you!
I love each cd and enjoy lintening everything what comes from the offspring, the best band ever.
Here in argentina we love the band and we hope to see them soon

darea
05-23-2008, 08:58 AM
I fucking love this band too!!!

Since 1994, when I first listened to the smash album.

pulstar
05-23-2008, 10:23 AM
short but simple: No life without The Offspring !!

Cock Joke
05-23-2008, 02:07 PM
OFFSPRING ROCKS!!!

caps

dff_punk
05-24-2008, 06:01 AM
And I fucking love Cock Joke´s frequent change of custom user titles.
But more, I fucking love this band.

Ill.be.waiting.
05-24-2008, 06:10 AM
The best band ever...
i'd die if they come to argentina
saighsogo i want to see them live soo much

Free?
05-24-2008, 06:18 AM
The best band ever...
i'd die if they come to argentina
saighsogo i want to see them live soo much
Hehe, that's a pretty good way to scare band from coming to Argentina ;)

and of course I fucking love Offspring. I love many artists, but when it comes to compare with Offspring, none is even close, they are EXACTLY my type of music.

Smash punker
05-26-2008, 08:01 AM

Exactly! No nothing! :D A huge communism without them! :D

iPunk247
05-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Exactly! No nothing! :D A huge communism without them! :D

Originally Posted by pulstar

spoken like a real true hardcore offspring fans. cheers. agreed 100% indeed. :)

Aion
05-28-2008, 11:15 PM
i don't remember how i discovered offspring...
i just know that i was a child...and i'm a fan since then...over 10 year...minimum..
OMG just waitin' for June 17

Chrome
05-28-2008, 11:25 PM
i know how i discovered them! i bought the video game 'Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000' when it came out, and it had Genocide on it...
the best first song! :D
i remember me and my friend sitting in front of my TV trying to read the name of the song off the credits (maybe how the reset on my N64 got broken :rolleyes: ) so we could take it to my mom to download off MinMX... good times

Grimesy da Offspringfan
05-29-2008, 06:14 AM
I love these guys since i was about 2. My brother showd me Smash, and that's when i started to be a fan of The Offspring. My kindergarten teacher hated me, because i was a little punk :cool: I don't really remember that time, but my parents told me it was so

SK8rocka
05-29-2008, 02:44 PM
The offspring is one of the only bands i listen to and dont have to skip a song on an album these days. Ive been listening to offspring since i was 4 (Im now 14) and it blew me away hearing such awesome sounding songs.This band has got me through a lotta hard times with deaths and stuff like that and have helped me find who i am and have been the soundtrack of my life.
:)

P.S My best album would have to be Ixnay (Right now)
But i have a good feeling RAFRAG is going to be there best yet

Cock Joke
05-29-2008, 02:52 PM
I have to get the Crazy Taxi games one way or another!

RageAndLov
05-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Confessions..
I got into the Offspring just a couple of years ago, kind of accidentally too.
I was watching The Voice TV's "One artist, three hits" show. (Voice TV is kinda like MTV, so you know what am talking about.) Well, I thought it would be some crappy mainstream rap once again, but it turned out to be some little band called The Offspring which I had never heard of before. First song to be played was Can't Repeat, after it came Hit That, but the last song was the thing for me - TKAA. It blew my mind and here I'm now. :)
Like Superdope said, some (well, most) of my friends look at me a bit oddly when they ask what kind of music The Offspring plays. "Oh, punk rock? Some emo shit like MCR?" Well, it's their loss, not mine.

What!? Voice TV was actually playing something else than mainstream hip hop and r&b?!

RageAndLov
05-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Love'em

My favourite band of all time.

This goes to show how the band really love their fans:
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8hozoXlXq8

I dont give a shit if everybody as already seen this clip. It deserves to be (re)seen.

really nice peformance of that song!

randman21
06-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Kriss-Kross'll make ya Bump! Bump!

I'm pretty much obsessed with this thread by now, and due to the recent surge in whining about trivial things, I decided to bump this biyatch again.

Remember the reason for the season, people!:D

Conspiracyof1000
06-05-2008, 09:05 PM
I loves this band!
I love Dexter!
I love Greg!
I love Noodles!
I love Pete!
I love anyone who has had anything to do with The Offspring!
RAFRAG is going to kick ass! Yay Offspring! :D

randman21
10-17-2008, 02:51 AM
The more bitchin' we come across, the more bumpin' we seeeeee.

Seems like every time we find ourselves eagerly waiting for something, this place becomes a bitchfest, when it should be a glorious time, full of magic and wonder. Does anyone still Fucking Love This Band(!)?

I do.

The Search Button
10-17-2008, 02:54 AM
I fucking love this band and I fucking love you randman21 for remembering me of that.

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 02:55 AM
Oh fucking YES.
Over the last month and a half my life has been a major bitchfest (mom got sick, grandparents get judgmental, I get cocky, blah blah) but listening to The Offspring always got my spirits up. Always. They have a song for every emotion that I've felt, and the lyrics and the music and everything just made the world stop for a moment. It was great.
I don't understand why people bitch over stupid things like Dexter's hair or the YGGFK video. The Offspring are amazing! Why does it matter?
I <3 Offspring. You should too. :D

randman21
10-17-2008, 02:55 AM
I fucking love this band and I fucking love you randman21 for remembering me of that.
I fucking love you, too, even though you shouldn't have forgotten...seeing as you're the search button and all.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 03:21 AM
please welcome....

the almighty punk rock band on earth.......

THE OFFSPRING!!!

:D :D :D

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 03:36 AM
I can't draw Noodles very well...:o
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff77/coensfangirl/offspring-3.png

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 03:38 AM
please welcome....

the almighty punk rock band on earth.......

THE OFFSPRING!!!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff77/coensfangirl/offspring-3.png

ok now it's better eheheh

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 03:41 AM
Much better. :D

SK8rocka
10-17-2008, 04:30 AM
awww my gawd your a good drawer, loooooove the pwnt series

SK8rocka
10-17-2008, 04:34 AM
Well technically this thread now says open bar lol. I'll bring the beer.

Edit: Here it is!

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/07/top_brands/image/budweiser.jpg

To The Offspring!

lol sponsored by bud light

holland25
10-17-2008, 04:54 AM
I still love them, no matter what video they produce.

Superdope
10-17-2008, 05:03 AM
Best. Bump. Ever.

I heart u, randman21

Stylie
10-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Ok, I'm in: THE OFFSPRING ROCKS, AND I FUCKING LOVE THEM!

What!? Voice TV was actually playing something else than mainstream hip hop and r&b?!

Whoaaaah!? Really? Wow.
I know, I got that channel too now, and ALL I can see, ALL I can see is just rap, hip hop and R&B. Damn, I haven't seen one simple rocks song there.

...did I say that The Offspring rocks? No? Well, they do btw.

Cock Joke
10-17-2008, 05:36 PM
You bet your fucking ass I still fucking love this band! BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!

I feel kinda bad for yelling at them because they took away the YGGFK video. :o

-L-
10-17-2008, 05:54 PM
There is no word what would express how much I love this band.
They make my life beautiful 10 years ago, and ever after:D

I love you guys!!!

Budzy
10-17-2008, 07:29 PM
I STILL LOVE THE OFFSPRING!

It just that you guys make me so mad sometimes. :D

B-Rad
10-18-2008, 12:59 PM
FUCK YEAH!

It wouldn't be life without The Offspring.

EMehl6
10-18-2008, 02:27 PM
I almost forgot I made this thread lol. Thank you for the bump Randman21. Fuck bitching.

Anyway,

I STILL FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND!

randman21
10-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Haha, nice. It should be a sticky as far as I'm concerned :P

Budzy
10-18-2008, 07:36 PM
Haha, nice. It should be a sticky as far as I'm concerned :P

lol Yeah. Should be a rule, everytime you reply with a negative post in another thread about the Offspring, you have to post here and re-state how much you love the Offspring. :D

Conspiracyof1000
10-18-2008, 08:37 PM
awww my gawd your a good drawer, loooooove the pwnt series

I didn't even draw those, I just put captions on pics, but whatever. :p

I LOVE THE OFFSPRING!

the_real_potomek
10-19-2008, 12:27 AM
I love Offspring since I was 10, so quite a long time. They're a big part of my life, I admire them for their music, lyrics and for a whole, in general:) and I'm proud of the fact that I'm Offspring fan:D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Rutegard
10-19-2008, 03:17 AM
I LOVE THE OFFSPRING too :D

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-19-2008, 11:06 AM
FUCK YEAH!

It wouldn't be life without The Offspring.

Yeah ... I second that :cool:

iPunk247
11-07-2008, 07:02 PM
i love this band. because once they were called Manic Subsidal and then name changed to The Offspring which is cool. i wear 'em proudly in my heart.
and defend 'em bloody with my knockles. listen to 'em like religiously. basically breaths it lives it sexed it sleeps it walks it talks it & etc...... my men
my music my love my everything. damm it my freedom of speech lacks grammar lol oh shit fuck words cannot express my eternal soul 4 punk rock?!?!

randman21
11-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Lol, I'm sure they love you, too, iPunk!

Conspiracyof1000
11-08-2008, 03:05 AM
And here's a useless edit because I'm tired.
I'm also listening to Nitro.

dff_punk
11-08-2008, 03:31 AM
Oh, this thread again :D I still fucking love this band. The band to which I am listening for over 8 years and still not tired of it. That is how wonderful and powerful their music is.

Rutegard
11-08-2008, 05:57 AM
i love this band, i heard them for 10 years now

it's the ONLY band i heard, it's not my fav band, cause it's THE only band i care about

sometimes i like other bands' songs...but it ain't the same, yeah, i think (i'm sure) that probably, just probably, i'm mentally ill!!!

Iamstupid
11-08-2008, 06:32 AM
Yeah ! We love this band ! :cool::cool:

the_real_potomek
11-08-2008, 06:34 AM
i love this band, i heard them for 10 years now

it's the ONLY band i heard, it's not my fav band, cause it's THE only band i care about

sometimes i like other bands' songs...but it ain't the same, yeah, i think (i'm sure) that probably, just probably, i'm mentally ill!!!

what's the name of this illness? cause I think I've got similar symptoms:p

Rutegard
11-08-2008, 06:41 AM
what's the name of this illness? cause I think I've got similar symptoms:p

aahahaha i'm trying to figure that out ;)

the_real_potomek
11-08-2008, 06:49 AM
aahahaha i'm trying to figure that out ;)

so tell me if you get to know it:D
hope this illness is infectious:p

Gayman
11-08-2008, 06:19 PM
I really don't know what to say, but, Noodles is my whore.

Cowabungaa!!