PDA

View Full Version : About Buying from Offspring Store

Venezuelan_Nightmare
05-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey guys (or offspring guys) i got some good things that i want to share (questions and things)

Here in venezuela itīs really hard to get some Offspringīs Stuff and most peoples here want to buy Caps, T-shirts, Sweeters, DVDīs, DISC, and all that stuff but we canīt buy it due to some things:

1- Itīs hard to get dollars (or virtual dollars).
2- a store from venezuela that can buy and sell for all venezuelans give some high prices example: The Offspring - Ignition: 60 or so dollars.
Itīs there a way to get offspring stuff without feeling a pain in the ass? could anybody from the offspring staff help us? we really want to keep on it (being a fan) but lately itīs hard to keep it up due to the prices...and the hard way to get things =(

Little_Miss_1565
05-17-2008, 06:28 PM
I've bought things internationally using my Visa credit card -- it automatically changes the international currency to the correct amount in dollars for me. Do you have a credit card that does the same thing? That might work... Other than that, though, I dunno what to suggest.

nameless
05-17-2008, 08:49 PM
it may be best to ask you local record store to order specific cds and dvds as id imaging they would get them from international suppliers!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
05-19-2008, 12:23 PM
I donīt have any credit card but the problem itīs that here we got something called "cadivi" who give you a "Virtual credit card" which have some dollars that you can spent it in things from USA but actually there are some problems with it and it take too long to send something from USA to VZLA and things like that would be nice if off.com give us more option to choose from the store i really want to get T-Shirts, CDīs (I got all but i donīt have 2 of: Self Tittle, Ignition and Americana i 2 disc of the rest:P xD) and many nothers things but i feel that itīs hard to talk to someone from offspring (staff) about this =(