PDA

View Full Version : Check out my band's demos

DeAtHsTaR
05-24-2008, 01:55 PM
We've recorded and uploaded two songs, the second is processing as I type. The recordings aren't great but they're something. Leave some feedback/constructive criticism/whatever.

http://www.myspace.com/dissonancepunk

Only problem is that the bass is drowned out, as the mic couldn't pick up my amp's frequency, so I had to plug straight into the recorder.

Pretty soon we'll record all of our other songs, which I can't wait for because I want people that haven't seen us to hear our ska stuff.

DeAtHsTaR
05-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Link fixed. And I have no idea why it's taken 7 hours so far for our other song we uploaded to process.

randman21
05-25-2008, 04:33 AM
Heh. Damn, boss, you might need to try uploading it again.

First off, I really like the song, music-wise (besides the intro chord progression). I can't hear any of the words, though. This brings me to the point that I don't like the singer's voice much. It could just be this song, but I think he would have a voice much better suited for singing, rather than the yellish-type thing in You Lied.

And just out of curiosity, what's the music scene like in Klamath Falls?

DeAtHsTaR
05-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Heh. Damn, boss, you might need to try uploading it again.

First off, I really like the song, music-wise (besides the intro chord progression). I can't hear any of the words, though. This brings me to the point that I don't like the singer's voice much. It could just be this song, but I think he would have a voice much better suited for singing, rather than the yellish-type thing in You Lied.

And just out of curiosity, what's the music scene like in Klamath Falls?
The other song's up now. Thanks for the feedback. The music scene is full of shitty metalcore, post-hardcore, screamo bullshit. Some good punk shows roll through though, like the one we're playing tonight. And last year, Leftover Crack, Toxic Narcotic, MDC, and Citizen Fish played here.

randman21
05-25-2008, 04:12 PM
TThe music scene is full of shitty metalcore, post-hardcore, screamo bullshit.
Heh, yeah. The reason I asked is because thought it might be similar to what's here, and it is (but add southern rock, which gets old fast). Anyway, I think the singing is a lot better in the second. You guys are good; nice and tight.

mushi_999
05-25-2008, 05:21 PM
I really like the gutiars drums, but i can't understand what the singer is saying. And i like hearing the lyrics.
But good job sounds great

DeAtHsTaR
05-26-2008, 04:27 AM
I really like the gutiars drums, but i can't understand what the singer is saying. And i like hearing the lyrics.
But good job sounds great

I think the lyrics are easy to understand...

DeAtHsTaR
09-10-2008, 12:14 PM
We just self-recorded one of our oldest songs, "Year and a Half." Check it out and let me know what you think!