PDA

View Full Version : Single Discography Section - Scans and Tracks

FelipeOffspringBrazil
05-25-2008, 08:33 AM
Hey you guys! Me and some other guys from this forum decided to make something really "professional" about discography section, it will contain all kind of information about singles, promo or rare cds, so, any people can download it and if they want, put on their own website, if anyone want to help us, please join here!

I putted together all scans and information that we posted on that old trade about singles, i've searched on the net and scaned all my offspring stuff too to make some kind of catalog. I don't know if you guys collect singles or if you only have the scan and rip on your computer, i'm a collector and i already have with me good pics from all singles here listed (i think i have 90% or more) but i'm needing a better quality file and the original rip of the songs to make it really professional and complete.

We're not in a hurry to do that! so be sure that we're posting here or looking for the original scan and rip of the singles, and please, only post here high quality images/full scan and the original rip of the cd cause the simple pic and the tracks downloaded from other places i already have! It could take some time to complete 100%, but when it's done it'll be perfect. If you are scanning your items, please take your time and don't be hurry.

You guys can say that's too much or that i'm too perfeccionist, but i think you guys agree if we make this way, we'll have the most complete discography section ever made. In the future, hope you guys want to make this same thing with vinyls, cassette, compilations and stuff.

Here's a pic of what i'm doing (scan of the folder):

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/39/comeoutandplaywh1.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2135/selfesteemrx9.jpg

If you wanna try, please download my full folder (only pics), that way you can have some kind of catalog, then you can know what we need.

http://rapidshare.com/files/117513711/Singles_Catalog.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/117510506/Scan_Needs.txt.html

Ask for some help with your friends, hope you guys enjoy that. Thanks a lot!

holland25
05-25-2008, 08:58 AM
I wrote in your profile, every rip of singles I have is on offspringbootlegs. I'll see what I can do according the covers.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
05-25-2008, 09:05 AM
I would like to know whether the songs were taken from the real singles or were downloaded from the internet and put together.

holland25
05-25-2008, 09:07 AM
75% are from the real singles. The other 25% were downloaded :D

FelipeOffspringBrazil
05-25-2008, 09:10 AM
This is what i want to do, rip from the original singles. If you have some from your personal collection, please let us know wich one, so we can download it with 100% of sure that it's original.

holland25
05-25-2008, 09:28 AM
The only one from MY personal collection is the I Choose CDS. The else are from Lightning Rod, Blackball_ and some are my friends' rips.

Blackball_
05-25-2008, 11:13 AM
felipe i had some stuff to send to you but you went offline. i cant send such big stuff through emails. if you can get on msn soon give me a shout and i will send it.

ANDiTKO
05-26-2008, 06:27 PM
I like the idea and i will support it by placing it on our site.But i am very busy these days.I plan to reupload all audio files on offspringbootlegs and correcting the MP3 Tag (including album art images for portable mp3 players,iPods,PSPs...)

Check this (http://offspring.anditko.com/site_news/new_offspring_compilation_by_offspringbootlegs.inf o.html) as an example and tell me what do you think.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
05-26-2008, 06:55 PM
If you donwloaded my catalog then we can have a better comunication. What i can do to help is start to upload the versions i have 100% of sure that's right. Yesterday blackball_ help me sending a lot of rare versions and i have a lot of completed versions here with me. As you know it's big files, but i will upload each version at time. If i'm not wrong you're a collector too, so, uploading yours original cds we can be in a better situation.

I'm really busy this week with my jog, but i think that this friday night or saturday i can uppload all my songs and pictures on big size. The only thing i ask you is to download my catalog and keep on this sequence. Anything you need, please ask me. Thank you.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
05-26-2008, 07:00 PM
I like the idea and i will support it by placing it on our site.But i am very busy these days.I plan to reupload all audio files on offspringbootlegs and correcting the MP3 Tag (including album art images for portable mp3 players,iPods,PSPs...)

Check this (http://offspring.anditko.com/site_news/new_offspring_compilation_by_offspringbootlegs.inf o.html) as an example and tell me what do you think.

I liked your website, it's really cool! Front pic, back pic, cd pic, songs, information...

FelipeOffspringBrazil
06-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Blackball_ send me some complete versions 9scan and songs). Need to upload that on the offspringbootlegs folder.

And what about you guys, any news?!

holland25
06-04-2008, 05:09 AM
No news. I just bought a new computer, and I need to get all my music back. It'll take some time, but I promise I will help you as soon as I got it.

Ryder1234
09-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Bump... I think you guys may be missing a Pretty Fly single there... I have one (red insert, I think it's from Europe because it has a sticker talking about them touring there) that has this track listing:

Album Version
The Geek Mix
The Baka Boyz Remix
All I Want (live)

I see one like that, but it's missing the Baka Boyz remix. You may just be missing that track, or I have a fourth version of the single.

holland25
09-25-2008, 12:36 AM
The Baka Boyz Remix is on other singles, so it's not that necessary to have 4 versions of Pretty Fly single.

chriiis
09-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Great idea, FelipeOffspring: Can you upload all your scans from your singles?? (Front, back and the CD) Thanks

holland25
09-25-2008, 01:16 PM
The link on my signature, section Audio - Singles - Covers.

chriiis
09-26-2008, 09:33 AM
The link on my signature, section Audio - Singles - Covers.

Scanned in high quality?

chriiis
09-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Great!!

I only have four singles from Europe Import
# Self Esteem
# Come Out And Play
# Gone Away
# Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

I can make the scans for them, are you interested?

holland25
09-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Scanned in high quality?

Yes.

Great!!

I told you.

I only have four singles from Europe Import
# Self Esteem
# Come Out And Play
# Gone Away
# Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

I can make the scans for them, are you interested?

What's different from the ones already scanned?

Blackball_
09-26-2008, 01:41 PM
fuck, i thought this thread meant the return of felipe, with news of his epic project being finished.

chriiis
10-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Yes.

I told you.

What's different from the ones already scanned?

I will to scan and post here later and you see :)