PDA

View Full Version : Kristy, Are You Doing Ok is the second single

Zee
05-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Yup, read it on Finnish Radio Rock and soon it'll be played too.

This could be the radio hit, because it says it's one of the "sweetest" songs on the album.

drex878
05-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Where can I read it?

Zee
05-26-2008, 05:28 PM
http://www.radiorock.fi/ohjelmat/ohjelmat_rockin_ilta.html

...only if you would understand any of that language, but at the bottom you'll see Kristy, Are You Doing Ok text and the cover of RFRG.

Zee
05-26-2008, 05:32 PM
How's the Kristy, do you see a hit potential in it? Describe it a little, because in a few days it'll be heard anyways.

Zee
05-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Dude, I don't know, it's the radio's opinion. ;)

I think they mean the lyrics, it could be very personal. At least what Soxic wrote.

drex878
05-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Dude, I don't know, it's the radio's opinion. ;)

I think they mean the lyrics, it could be very personal. At least what Soxic wrote.

So is it an opinion that it could potentially make a good 'soft' single, or is it a statement that Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? will be the next single?

Also, could you translate this?

The Offspring: Kristy, Are You Doing Ok?
Vuonna 1984 perustettu The Offspring jaksaa yhä viehättää. Punkista juurensa ammentava yhtye on kahdeksannellakin albumillaan onnistunut pysymään lähellä juuriaan. Yhtye julkaisee Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace -studioalbuminsa 18. kesäkuuta 2008. Albumin soundeista huolehtii tuottajaguru Bob Rock.
Radio Rockilla soiva levyn toinen singlejulkaisu Kristy, Are You Doing Ok? on albumin hempeimpiä rallatuksia.

jacknife737
05-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Cool, thanks for the information. I hope this gets loads of airplay, based on the brief descriptions of this track, it does kind of scream "single". YGGFK would have made a great single too, except it had too much swearing.

Zee
05-26-2008, 05:42 PM
The fact is that it is confirmed to be the second single.

Zee
05-26-2008, 05:48 PM
I'll do it...

The Offspring: Kristy, Are You Doing Ok?
At the year of 1984 started group The Offspring still manages to fascinate. Roots from the punk-rock the band still with their 8th studio album has succeed to stay well at their roots. The band is releasing their new album Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace on June 18th. Responsible of the album's sounds has been the producer legend Bob Rock. At the Radio Rock played second single Kristy, Are You Doing Ok? is one of the album's sweetest (couldn't find better word) songs.

drex878
05-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks a ton, Zee. Sweet, can't wait to hear it, I wonder when it'll be released. It's an interesting choice going from probably the hardest song on the album, Hammerhead, to potentially one of the softest. Hm, I hope Half-Truism will be the 3rd single...

dff_punk
05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks for this groundbreaking info! I knew that after "Hammerhead" they were going to release a slower song as a single... Lets Hear It For Kristy! :p

keonii7
05-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Awesome- I hope this is released soon. I want to see what Dexter can do with this one after hearing about it.

Zee
05-26-2008, 05:59 PM
It's an interesting choice going from probably the hardest song on the album, Hammerhead, to potentially one of the softest.

Yeah, Hammerhead was to attach all the old Offspring style fans, and to give the signal that the band's back - better than ever.

Now it's time for the true radio hit. This one's made to sell the record.

Zee
05-26-2008, 06:16 PM
I got the feeling that it should be played this week. I must ask about it...

But every day this week from this link http://www.radiorock.fi/player/ 17.00-18.00 UK time (which is a GMT) if you listen, you won't miss it. Because it'll be played at that show (new music evening) which lasts an hour.

RonWelty
05-26-2008, 06:37 PM
HammerHead it´s like Da hui...without a physical release. Kristy will be the "TRUE" first RFRG "first single"

Little_Miss_1565
05-26-2008, 06:43 PM
HammerHead it´s like Da hui...without a physical release. Kristy will be the "TRUE" first RFRG "first single"

...except that "Da Hui" didn't get widespread radio play. A lot of labels aren't making physical singles anymore. Not to say that they won't for "Hammerhead," I have no idea. HH is a legit single with or without physical release.

Cock Joke
05-26-2008, 07:01 PM
The album didn't come out yet and they're already predicting 2nd singles?

RonWelty
05-26-2008, 07:02 PM
...except that "Da Hui" didn't get widespread radio play. A lot of labels aren't making physical singles anymore. Not to say that they won't for "Hammerhead," I have no idea. HH is a legit single with or without physical release.
Well, i don´t know. I think Hammerhead is the "Da hui" effort of "RFRG" but with heavier promotion around.

HeadAroundU
05-26-2008, 07:04 PM
There will be a video for HH. DUDE!

RonWelty
05-26-2008, 07:07 PM
There will be a video for HH. DUDE!

Da hui had a video too...

drex878
05-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Well, i don´t know. I think Hammerhead is the "Da hui" effort of "RFRG" but with heavier promotion around.

Are you serious? Da Hui got zero air time. I hear Hammerhead about 3 times a day just on the radio, and it's the lead single of the new album. Plus, Da Hui's video was just a promo. I very much disagree with you, as everyone else does too.

Zee
05-26-2008, 07:17 PM
The album didn't come out yet and they're already predicting 2nd singles?

This seems to be a good timing - a few-three weeks before the release. I thought it was predictable that the second single would be released sometime before/just at the album release time.

In here, Hammerhead isn't played on radio at all. I don't get it... I think it might be too long, and they're waiting for this one to be it. Hammerhead seems to be huge in the U.S though. How about Europe? Haven't heard much.

HeadAroundU
05-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Da hui had a video too...
Yeah, but for CD extra. Not a proper video. Not for TV.

drex878
05-26-2008, 07:30 PM
In here, Hammerhead isn't played on radio at all. I don't get it... I think it might be too long, and they're waiting for this one to be it. Hammerhead seems to be huge in the U.S though. How about Europe? Haven't heard much.

It depends where you are in the U.S. Since its huge with KROQ, the whole west coast is going with the flow, and adding it to playlists. But here in Massachusetts, I've heard it once (there isn't a single good radio station in MA). Though, when I took a trip up to Vermont this weekend, it's all I heard. It's doing relatively good in the U.S., but with a music video coming soon, its bound to grow taller popularity wise. That is why I think they should at least wait for Hammerhead's music video to come out before releasing another single. Hell, only about 3 weeks until the album comes out.

Alex101
05-26-2008, 10:16 PM
The fact is that it is confirmed to be the second single.

Are you sure? Hasn't this actually been confirmed by the band themselves or their management? All I know so far is that there's no other news about it.

IamSam
05-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I know but as it happened to one of their fans in their forum's official website I think they should make some noise... Dexter was wearing napster shirts some years ago man... they should at least talk about it in favor of the guy... the least I guess... I dunno...

Listen: It doesn't matter. The label controls the music once recorded, more specifically promo discs such as the one Soxic's friend had. It does not matter that the band wanted to release music over the net years ago. It does not matter that Dexter once wore a Napster shirt. Comprende?

Are you sure? Hasn't this actually been confirmed by the band themselves or their management? All I know so far is that there's no other news about it.

When has the official site or band ever been the first to announce anything?

commonrider5447
05-26-2008, 10:26 PM
DAMN i wish i didnt read the review... i just read a little and it totally spoiled some fun... DONT READ IT but be assured this CD is gonna fricken rock our socks off and be very unique for an offspring CD

Little_Miss_1565
05-26-2008, 10:36 PM

Wait, I'm confused--is "Kristy" going to be the first or second single in Finland? What you're saying makes me think it might be the first. Most countries choose their own singles, so it could be that Sony Finland was like "Hm, so I guess they're going with Hammerhead in the US...but fuck it, I think Kristy would work better here" and then they'd go forward with it.

When has the official site or band ever been the first to announce anything?

I feel like they would have been if people hadn't gone out of their way to take the chance away from the band to do it. But also, I don't think that the Finnish single is necessarily going to be officially announced. Also, if they're in the heat of one single right now it would make absolutely no sense to start officially announcing what the second single will be.

IamSam
05-26-2008, 10:37 PM
I feel like they would have been if people hadn't gone out of their way to take the chance away from the band to do it.

Very true. People tend to find something and want to be the first to break it because it gives them their 15 minutes of fame.

Budzy
05-27-2008, 01:12 AM
Are you serious? Da Hui got zero air time. I hear Hammerhead about 3 times a day just on the radio, and it's the lead single of the new album. Plus, Da Hui's video was just a promo. I very much disagree with you, as everyone else does too.

that sux
i havnt heard it once yet
ps
aus radio licks balls never play any good songs

jacknife737
05-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Also, if they're in the heat of one single right now it would make absolutely no sense to start officially announcing what the second single will be.

Yeah, now that i think about it, Hammerhead's been out what, 20 days? I'd be surprised if they announced a new single (a least for North America) so soon

Llamas
05-27-2008, 01:32 AM
Oh god... I've got this terrible feeling. They'll release Kristy, and it'll be a really slow, pretty ballady song... it'll be awesome, and it'll do really, really well... and the idiot fans here will explode in bitchfests about something along the lines of Green Day and the AI album... Please, don't let this happen... :-/

RobinoZombie
05-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Already happend during americana,CO1 & Splinter
people are so fast to complain and bitch the most outa things

bighead384
05-27-2008, 02:27 AM
Oh god... I've got this terrible feeling. They'll release Kristy, and it'll be a really slow, pretty ballady song... it'll be awesome, and it'll do really, really well... and the idiot fans here will explode in bitchfests about something along the lines of Green Day and the AI album... Please, don't let this happen... :-/

Why would you even think of this ahead of time? That's so weird. It's almost like you're anticipating for some insane reason.

Zee
05-27-2008, 02:39 AM
Wait, I'm confused--is "Kristy" going to be the first or second single in Finland? What you're saying makes me think it might be the first. Most countries choose their own singles, so it could be that Sony Finland was like "Hm, so I guess they're going with Hammerhead in the US...but fuck it, I think Kristy would work better here" and then they'd go forward with it.

Hammerhead was the official first single. It just didn't get the wind under it for some reason, it was played for Finnish premiere once and after that not at all. Same on this station that gave the news (Radio Rock), only the premiere and after that none.

But yeah, I don't know more about this than everyone else do, right now it's all about that radio's statement which made pretty much clear that it's (at least here) the second single. Or even more weird, only this Radio Rock's second single! Hah, only questions right now before someone from that radio answers.

But hey, it should be played this week and probably gets it to they playlist judging by the way they are advertising it. In Finland...

So you might be even right... then I'm sorry for the misleading thread title. My scenario would be in that case the same, that the label thought what the hell, Hammerhead gets no airtime, we must choose a "better" single to sell and advertise the record and they chose themselves this. We'll see soon.

skoko
05-27-2008, 03:03 AM
hey guys.

i think that there won´t be a phyical release of hammerhead. hammerhead was just to show us that they are back and to make some promo before there first physical single comes out. i think this because:
1) they probably think "why the fuck should somebody buy the single when it´s for free download?"
2) there will be definitly no video for hammerhead BEFORE the contest is over. otherwise we would be to "inspired" by there video. i doubt that there will be any "official" video.

conclusion is: they will come out with the first physical single around the release date of the album. perhaps one week before. and this could be kristy... how believable is the page?! are they basicly good informed?

Zee
05-27-2008, 03:08 AM
how believable is the page?! are they basicly good informed?

They are one of the biggest radio stations here.

Zee
05-27-2008, 03:15 AM
What the... now they've taken the info away! You know, the list was about the new songs that should be played this week, and Kristy's gone.

This is getting interesting, was the info correct after all but they were too early to play and announce it? Because why would they make it up?

Then it would make sense worldwide if they got the news but wasn't supposed to release it yet, as it seems. Careful, careful... Or the other option, they just were totally out of it. I don't believe in that though, somone gave them the info.

Need answers...

Jesus
05-27-2008, 03:16 AM
http://www.radiorock.fi/ohjelmat/ohjelmat_rockin_ilta.html

...only if you would understand any of that language, but at the bottom you'll see Kristy, Are You Doing Ok text and the cover of RFRG.
It's not on there anymore I think

Hammerhead was the official first single. It just didn't get the wind under it for some reason, it was played for Finnish premiere once and after that not at all. Same on this station that gave the news (Radio Rock), only the premiere and after that none.

Same here. Our biggest rock station in Belgium, posted the news about the free hammerhead mp3 on their website. People really liked it, best single since Pretty Fly/TKAA etc. They played it 3 times afterwards and that was it (last time being a week ago). And it isn't on the playlist for the next few days either.
I haven't heard it being on UK radio station either. So far the promo of this album has been pretty shitty outside of the West Coast US, hell even Splinter had better promo and that was already quite bad. Luckily they have some festivals in Europe.

Maybe it's still too early, they still have a few weeks though to make up for it. And with the festivals in Germany and UK, they'll get some promo there. There needs to be a video out soon.

In here, Hammerhead isn't played on radio at all. I don't get it... I think it might be too long, and they're waiting for this one to be it. .
Kristy is 3 minutes 42 seconds. So not much shorter than the Hammerhead Radio edit (here they even talked during the hammerhead intro and only shut up when Dexter started to sing).

Could be, although that would be the first time. But then they'd have to make a video etc for it too... and the album is out in like less than 3 weeks.
It would suck though, cause then you usally get that dumb "this video is not available in your country" thing on youtube.

Haha that's going to happen anyway. Would have happened if Dirty Magic was ever released as a single. Most people are idiots.
But first we're going to have complete Green Day comparisons about the album, so prepare yourself for that first ;).

From the previews I read it's a mix between fast/hard and slow kinda like the Foo Fighters latest album which I really liked. So I'm quite stoked about RAFRAG.

This was a long post, thanks for reading.

Lord_Gabo
05-27-2008, 03:25 AM
i hope in a PRO hammerhead video for tv for june...

RobinoZombie
05-27-2008, 03:25 AM
dont think its to long, They play metallica songs "Nothing Else Matters" &"ST Anger" and St anger is around 5 mins even when they made a radio edit out of it.

Zee
05-27-2008, 03:28 AM
Well, the fact is that in Europe like Jesus said the promo seems to be very little at the moment. Weaker than ever. Sometimes they play Hit That or some other songs here, but no Hammerhead.

But when the June 17th hits, I believe in this Kristy story and it'll get played a lot. Shit, everyone from Finland who read the Radio Rock news can tell how it sounded so obvious and well informed by someone.

Pepsaj
05-27-2008, 03:30 AM
Well, the fact is that in Europe like Jesus said the promo seems to be very little at the moment. Sometimes they play Hit That or some other songs here, but no Hammerhead.
Hmm, it depends. They play Hammerhead here in Poland.

The Search Button
05-27-2008, 03:36 AM
WTF?

Another good song from this album, that can be a single?

Come on, where are the fillers and the silly songs?

F@ BANKZ
05-27-2008, 04:31 AM
So, is Kristy Dexter's wife or??

Tonza
05-27-2008, 04:51 AM
I sent a few questions to that Radio Station, let's see what they've got to say... I also asked about when it's going to be played if it really is the second single.
I really hope that we can get a big hit here in Europe too.

HeadAroundU
05-27-2008, 05:20 AM
I think it's too early. Even for HH.

Count Orlok
05-27-2008, 06:10 AM
I haven´t heared Hammerhead yet in the radio,but i have to say i don´t hear any radio.
I´m not too happy of Kristy being the second single,because sweet isn´t my favourite adjective for an Offspring song,and i did hope thet You´re Gonna Go Far,Kid would be the 2nd single.
But let´s see how Kristy sounds,maybe i´m wrong and it will give us all a blast!

GunForHire
05-27-2008, 07:06 AM
I don't even think Hammerhead's been released in the UK, I've never heard it on the radio, and you still can't buy it off iTunes. Columbia's EU side needs to do some promo - hopefully this track'll get some airtime though.

Little_Miss_1565
05-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Listen: It doesn't matter. The label controls the music once recorded, more specifically promo discs such as the one Soxic's friend had. It does not matter that the band wanted to release music over the net years ago. It does not matter that Dexter once wore a Napster shirt. Comprende?

I just wanted to draw more attention to this. Also, on the history page of the main site, you'll see the Napster thing was also a subtle jab. They made their own Napster shirts and sold them, and Napster was then in the awkward position of suing them for copyright infringement. Lulz.

gabrielpatriarca
05-27-2008, 09:41 AM
hardcores fans are the ones who go through the Internet searching for Offspring info... they're the one's who access the website... and they're always the ones complaining about not so punk songs... so If I was in their place I'd also release a heavier single first, make it available for download, get those fans hopes high and make them happy after 5 years of "silence". And then, choose another single, a little more poppy for a "real" release which's a good bet for massive success... But I really thought that this one would be Half-truism...

Vera
05-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Fscking Radio Rock! As we say in Finnish "antaa ymmärtää muttei ymmärrä antaa". Talk about teasing. :[

hempeä - the word used to describe the song - could also be translated as "sentimental", "tender". I really wonder why they would pick that kind of a song for radio play.. I guess it's got to really something if they think it'll amaze even your typical rock radio listener with something a bit more ..mellow.

Steph
05-27-2008, 09:58 AM
hardcores fans are the ones who go through the Internet searching for Offspring info... they're the one's who access the website... and they're always the ones complaining about not so punk songs... so If I was in their place I'd also release a heavier single first, make it available for download, get those fans hopes high and make them happy after 5 years of "silence". And then, choose another single, a little more poppy for a "real" release which's a good bet for massive success... But I really thought that this one would be Half-truism...
I also thought that the second single would be Half-Truism...We'll see.
Here, in Poland I heard HH on the radio like one week after KROQ's premiere...

I guess it was 1 week...:P

RobinoZombie
05-27-2008, 10:04 AM
HH has been played in swe aswell

genocide_
05-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Well I believe that HH will definitely be that first single on radio. Though it was a bit weird that offspring put it on free download, but also the same thing was with Prankster. I'm hoping that the second single would be You're Gonna Go Far, Kid, because that song really is for radio: it's catchy, short and great. Half-truism is also out on youtube, so it could make sense if they would play it on radio.

Yet Kristy, are you doing ok? doesn't sound by name much of a single, so maybe Radio Rock made a mistake, which is nearly confirmed because they have taken the information away.

Manzanubrio
05-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Well I believe that HH will definitely be that first single on radio. Though it was a bit weird that offspring put it on free download, but also the same thing was with Prankster.

Hammerhead is already the first single on radio :D

ad8
05-27-2008, 11:33 AM
I also hope that You're Gonna Go Far, Kid will be the second single cause it's great and I can't imagine Kristy, Are You Doing OK? to be a killer song. After what I've heard about it yet, I associate it with Spare Me The Details, which I didn't really like. But maybe it's going to be a good song and I'll like it. Who knows.

drex878
05-27-2008, 11:56 AM
I also hope that You're Gonna Go Far, Kid will be the second single cause it's great and I can't imagine Kristy, Are You Doing OK? to be a killer song. After what I've heard about it yet, I associate it with Spare Me The Details, which I didn't really like. But maybe it's going to be a good song and I'll like it. Who knows.

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid sounds like a decent song, but I don't think it'd sound too good on the radio/tv. "Now dance f****r dance, you never had a chance" Fuck censorship.

ad8
05-27-2008, 12:07 PM
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid sounds like a decent song, but I don't think it'd sound too good on the radio/tv. "Now dance f****r dance, you never had a chance" Fuck censorship.

You're right... I tend to forget that there are some fags out there who cry cause of words like fuck, even if the context isn't that bad at all...:mad:

IamSam
05-27-2008, 12:24 PM
You're right... I tend to forget that there are some fags out there who cry cause of words like fuck, even if the context isn't that bad at all...:mad:

That context being what?

SmashMyBadHabit
05-27-2008, 12:58 PM
That context being what?

"My friend named Fuck walked to the store with me. We bought ice cream and rented a movie. I love Fuck and he loves me. Best friends for life!"

mr.titters
05-27-2008, 01:12 PM
"My friend named Fuck walked to the store with me. We bought ice cream and rented a movie. I love Fuck and he loves me. Best friends for life!"
Haha, holy shit. There's a possibility that this made me LOL.

tylercosgrove1989
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM
I can't wait to hear "Kristy, Are You Doing Ok?" I wonder when it's gonna hit the radio or the net. I'm needing another fix. I've now listened to "You're Gonna Go Far Kid" about 7000 times. GAH!

forcyn
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM

haha, awesome example :D

jacknife737
05-27-2008, 01:43 PM
What the... now they've taken the info away! You know, the list was about the new songs that should be played this week, and Kristy's gone.

The plot thickens.....

I can't imagine Kristy, Are You Doing OK? to be a killer song. After what I've heard about it yet, I associate it with Spare Me The Details, which I didn't really like. But maybe it's going to be a good song and I'll like it. Who knows.

Dude, you're passing judgment on a song you haven't heard yet, lighten up.

ThunderPX
05-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Why do my tags keep disappearing :(

camilo andres
05-27-2008, 04:18 PM
hempeä - the word used to describe the song - could also be translated as "sentimental", "tender". I really wonder why they would pick that kind of a song for radio play..

Could you say Kristy is kinda Green Day's "Time of Your Life"?

Little_Miss_1565
05-27-2008, 04:20 PM
Could you say Kristy is kinda Green Day's "Time of Your Life"?

Considering that neither she nor you have heard it yet, I don't think you can.

camilo andres
05-27-2008, 04:29 PM
I just say, I mean everything what I have read about "Kristy..." is that the song is a ballad, so a punk band doing ballads? then I remember Time of Your Life but I dont mean it is going to be like that one.

And yes, I havent heard it. Im going to wait the album, it is difficult but Ill try.

Paki7491
05-27-2008, 05:06 PM
It's probrably a soft melodic song, but since the only punk song like that anyone knows is Time of your life, so it's the only comparison, but i bet it'll be different.

iPunk247
05-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Soft and sweet.
Soft and sweet...
Soft...
sweet...
Damn.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Uuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keonii7
05-27-2008, 07:26 PM
I can't wait to hear "Kristy, Are You Doing Ok?" I wonder when it's gonna hit the radio or the net. I'm needing another fix. I've now listened to "You're Gonna Go Far Kid" about 7000 times. GAH!

My situation exactly.

I bet the song is going to rock because THE OFFSPRING IS PLAYING IT.

slimtim
05-27-2008, 07:49 PM
just speculating...but if the Offspring only puts out like 3 singles on the radio I don't think we'll be hearing "Kristy, are you doing ok?" until a week before the album comes out. This will get the non-offspring fans pumped up long enough to remember that the offspring will have a new album coming out the following week.
What do you guys think?
if that's not the case I'm predicting some time next week.

Cock Joke
05-27-2008, 08:58 PM
I think the 2nd single will be out after the album comes out.

Free?
05-28-2008, 04:37 AM
I think "Kristy" will be more like "Gone Away" (calm verses and powerful chorus). Maybe not ...
And I don't believe that second single will come out before june 17.

Jesus
05-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Same here. Our biggest rock station in Belgium, posted the news about the free hammerhead mp3 on their website. People really liked it, best single since Pretty Fly/TKAA etc. They played it 3 times afterwards and that was it (last time being a week ago). And it isn't on the playlist for the next few days either.

Scratch that, after not being played a week, they are the second highest new entry in the chart (positions based on votes by listeners).

Little_Miss_1565
05-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Why do my tags keep disappearing :(

Because they're off-topic, unrelated, and a bit disruptive.

Dirty Magic
05-28-2008, 12:35 PM
I actually thought Half-Truism was going to be the second single, or maybe the third. My guess is it will be one at some point in time.

II NOODLES II
05-28-2008, 02:46 PM
I think "Kristy" will be more like "Gone Away" (calm verses and powerful chorus). Maybe not ...
And I don't believe that second single will come out before june 17.

Thats exactly what I thought. I think itll have some resemblence to Gone Away.

I think it will come out like a week or a day before RAFRAG if anything.

Zee
05-28-2008, 03:29 PM
They're not answering to the quetions... did you get any reply Tonza?

I still think that they didn't make up the news though, only that it would've been too early to play it this week and since the list was about the songs played this week... the actual news in there I think might be correct.

Chrome
05-28-2008, 03:46 PM
They're not answering to the quetions... did you get any reply Tonza?

I still think that they didn't make up the news though, only that it would've been too early to play it this week and since the list was about the songs played this week... the actual news in there I think might be correct.

i didnt think it would get played this week either

Tonza
05-29-2008, 06:02 AM
Nope, they haven't answered, guess that they're just too ashamed to do that :D

Zee
06-21-2008, 03:05 AM
They've started to play Kristy now over here in this radio. It's in a hit or a miss sort of poll, and the prosents are now HIT 44,4% and MISS 55,6%.

It's still unknown if it's the second single in Finland only then...

Vote a plus for the song in here by clicking the RAUTAA part in this page: http://www.radiorock.fi/ohjelmat/rockin_iltapaiva/rautaa_vai_roskaa.html