PDA

View Full Version : mike park

RickyCrack
05-26-2008, 09:46 PM
i just recently started to listen to mike park's solo stuff, and holy shit holy fucking awesome. i listened to his stuff back in high school and after the years listening again i realize how fucking awesome//a super hero he is. So let's talk about mike park and about how much we want to fellate his dick, which is probably pretty fucking big regardless if he's asian or not.

opivy21
05-26-2008, 10:43 PM
I've never heard anything besides Skanin' Pickle, but I really like them.

jacknife737
05-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Mike Park is pretty cool. Although, musically i'm only really familiar with Skankin Pickle, and since i've been meaning to check out his solo stuff for a while now, any advice as to where to start? Or even where to start with The Chinkees since i've been obsessed with the song Controlling Animals for the last few days?

RickyCrack
05-26-2008, 10:50 PM
i've only been listening to him over myspace (lol) and purevolume. i'm a little poor to buy albums right now, but memorable songs are, keeping this seat warm, asian prodigy, supposed to be there, and on that stage.

jacknife737
05-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Cool, i'll have to check out his myspace,

he also just one some kind of award http://www.punknews.org/article/29022

RickyCrack
05-30-2008, 03:41 AM
mike park probably deserves way more awards than that. he's been supporting the tibet movement since forever. not to mention that immense popularity of his plea for peace movement which he started back in the 90's. mike park is a fucking super hero.