PDA

View Full Version : Hammerhead Music Video

Hyper nova
05-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Anyone heard of anything about the Official Music Vid. (not the Competition)

I know its being made but thats about it. Any news other than the Production Company?
Its been a few weeks now since Hammerhead came out on radios and as the free download. I was hoping to know if there was any news of a release soon? is it even near filmed yet etc?

Or is all we know the Company?

I think I know the answers already. Hope I'm wrong anyone?

Also if you want discuss what you think it will be like? style, Content etc?

I personally want it to have a story/clips in it like OP or Defy you or something symbolic like TKAA or Gone Away I found the Splinter Vids (and Post Splinter) a bit dull (still like them to an extent but weren't the best). Hit That didn't included the band and lacked energy. Both CGMHAY and Cant Repeat Lacked anything BUT the band, OK the second version of Can't Repeat was a lot better IMO, but doesn't seem to be fully Official. So as you can see I want the Band involved but there to be some actually "Stuff" going on. A dark vid would be best something with the atmosphere of Gone Away with the Sybolism of TKKA and clip like nature of Defy you and ofc the Band in the foreground, sounds a lot and who am I to say whats best?

Thoughts and info?

slade
05-28-2008, 08:13 PM
I thought the competition was the winner will get theirs turned into the official vid?

Chrome
05-28-2008, 09:41 PM
no that was just to win money

Conspiracyof1000
05-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I don't remember who's idea this was, but I thought this was pretty good. It was like clips of the band playing along with a soldier in war. At the end of the video it shows a scared kid in the doorway of a classroom, holding a gun. I think this has the darkness and symbolism everyone likes.

Chrome
05-29-2008, 12:30 AM
aren't you not supposed to use anything to do with the band? i dont know, click the link to the contest on the homepage, i think it says there :D

Grimesy da Offspringfan
05-29-2008, 06:44 AM
I thought the competition was the winner will get theirs turned into the official vid?

Me too. Dunno, i don't like this amateur competition vids. I mean, it's a good idea, cuz people can show their creativity but most amateur vids aren't qualitive

ASC
05-29-2008, 10:21 AM
hey where do you get the free download?

igniton/pyro
05-29-2008, 11:11 AM
The new video is gonne be directed by Uwe Boll and Produced by Michael Bay and its gonna be starring George Clooney. Its gonne be epic.

The Search Button
05-29-2008, 12:13 PM
I think the new video should be the band playing the song under water in a kind of pool, infested with hammerhead sharks.

That, my friends, would be epic.