PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody has the following tracks live?

Greekoldfan
05-30-2008, 10:12 AM
do you have the following tracks live even on audio or video format?They are the only songs I havent got live.
crossroads
something to believe in,not the one
leave it behind, don't pick it up,change the world
she's got issues, the end of the line, no brakes
come out swinging, living in chaos, all along, denial revisited, vultures, huck it
race against myself, never gonna find me, lightning road

Manzanubrio
05-30-2008, 10:27 AM
i have a video of San breburin, where they play crossroads and some S/T's songs

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KGR03F6M

Amiralanal
05-30-2008, 10:31 AM
do you have the following tracks live even on audio or video format?They are the only songs I havent got live.
crossroads
something to believe in,not the one
leave it behind, don't pick it up,change the world
she's got issues, the end of the line, no brakes
come out swinging, living in chaos, all along, denial revisited, vultures, huck it
race against myself, never gonna find me, lightning road

i would love to hear something to believe in live, but i dont think it exists any liveversions of it.

ad8
05-30-2008, 11:15 AM
I could imagine they played Lightning Rod, Never Gonna Find Me, Crossroads(just in San Berubin) and maybe Vultures live. The other ones are songs that have always just been on the album.

Greekoldfan
05-30-2008, 12:10 PM
I know that they played lightning rod in a couple of their last shows but nobody posted a link or a youtube video

FelipeOffspringBrazil
05-30-2008, 01:49 PM
If i'm not wrong, this is the list of the musics that is not available to download:

Elders
Crossroads

No Hero (i got it on bad quality)
Nothing From Something (i got it on bad quality)

Something To Believe In
Not The One

Leave It Behind
Don't Pick It Up
Change The World

She's Got Issues
The End Of The Line
No Brakes

Come Out Swinging
Living In Chaos
All Along
Denial, Revisited
Vultures
Huck It

Race Against Myself
Never Gonna Find Me
Lightning Rod

GunForHire
05-30-2008, 02:24 PM
I can has cheezeburger?

BuckyO'Hare
05-30-2008, 02:30 PM
I can has cheezeburger?

I agree with you.

Blackball_
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
isnt there a live-something of come out swinging on huck it?

its been years since i watched it..but i can sort of imagine it or something.

:s

RageAndLov
05-30-2008, 03:26 PM
i know for sure that offspring has never played denial, revisited live, and therefore, there's no video on youtube or any aduio of such event

Greekoldfan
05-30-2008, 03:53 PM
I've got elders, no hero, nothing from something in a few (not so bad) live versions (check the Denver 18-3-94, 31-8-93 Live In Wreck Room, 8-9-93 Live In Toronto Opera House - Toronto, 29-9-93 Houston live shows). By the way there's no crossroads on san berubin show)

FelipeOffspringBrazil
05-30-2008, 04:23 PM
I've got elders, no hero, nothing from something in a few (not so bad) live versions (check the Denver 18-3-94, 31-8-93 Live In Wreck Room, 8-9-93 Live In Toronto Opera House - Toronto, 29-9-93 Houston live shows). By the way there's no crossroads on san berubin show)

That's right, this list is old, i already see these versions live.

And about come out swinging live, they played it on huck it dvd, dexter says that is their first concert of that tour. But it's only few seconds...

holland25
05-31-2008, 12:27 AM
i have a video of San breburin, where they play crossroads and some S/T's songs

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KGR03F6M

They didn't play Crossroads on San Berubin.

ThunderPX
06-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Lightning Rod has been played live a couple of times but the crowds didn't like it. There aren't any known recordings.

IIRC, Living in Chaos was played a few times too, but it didn't really work well with all of the sampling.

megadeth
06-02-2008, 01:00 PM
someone upload A Thousand Days live pleeaasseee

i know its out there

skoko
06-02-2008, 02:01 PM
someone upload A Thousand Days live pleeaasseee

i know its out there

found it here:

http://www.offspringbootlegs.tk/

--> downloads - rare live songs

@greekoldfan: but i canīt find no hero...

F@ BANKZ
06-02-2008, 02:57 PM
If i'm not wrong, this is the list of the musics that is not available to download:

Elders
Crossroads

No Hero (i got it on bad quality)
Nothing From Something (i got it on bad quality)

Something To Believe In
Not The One

Leave It Behind
Don't Pick It Up
Change The World

She's Got Issues
The End Of The Line
No Brakes

Come Out Swinging
Living In Chaos
All Along
Denial, Revisited
Vultures
Huck It

Race Against Myself
Never Gonna Find Me
Lightning Rod

I know they used to play Elders live and She's Got Issues. I remember Lightning Rod being on a setlist for Summersonic after (or whatever else it was called).

Also: I can't imagine Crossroads being a very good song live.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
06-02-2008, 03:31 PM
I know they used to play Elders live and She's Got Issues. I remember Lightning Rod being on a setlist for Summersonic after (or whatever else it was called).

Also: I can't imagine Crossroads being a very good song live.

I don't want to disagree with you, but never seen anyone saying that went to a concert that they played she's got issues live...

And i hate people who had the oportunity to see the band playing Lightining Rod live and didn't record it, always recording self esteem, come out and play, bad habit...

jacknife737
06-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I don't want to disagree with you, but never seen anyone saying that went to a concert that they played she's got issues live...

Some users of this bbs claimed to have heard it live during the Americana Tour, i highly doubt they have played it since though.

megadeth
06-02-2008, 04:13 PM
found it here:

http://www.offspringbootlegs.tk/

--> downloads - rare live songs

@greekoldfan: but i canīt find no hero...

:D
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackball_
06-02-2008, 06:22 PM
they played shes got issues 2 or 3 times

sounded absolutely shocking live. haha.

Greekoldfan
06-06-2008, 01:23 PM
theres an audio bootleg with bad quality of no hero (29 03 93 live in Houston).I cant believe that the crowd didnt like lightning rod live!Its a really powerful song.Its a same that anybody recorded the same songs and not a song that was played only a couple of time

the hitcher
06-06-2008, 01:26 PM
is ther a link to lightning rod live anywere

Greekoldfan
06-06-2008, 01:38 PM
I dont know any link yet :(

Manzanubrio
06-06-2008, 02:24 PM
They didn't play Crossroads on San Berubin.

uh, sorry, i confused it with demons, probably

sorry! :rolleyes:

edit: i wanna say smth more. i think Lightnin' rod could sound worse live than album version, so people didnt like it, but yeah, it's a fucking powerfull song!!

Greekoldfan
06-06-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm sure that the real offspring fans want to hear it live!I hope to hear it in rockwave this time

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 02:57 PM
And i hate people who had the oportunity to see the band playing Lightining Rod live and didn't record it, always recording self esteem, come out and play, bad habit...

The ones who like those songs are usually enjoying them instead of recording. That's the problem. Even if I had a camera with me, I would not be able to hold still and record Lightning Rod for instance. I would actually go crazy and so would many people around here.

=\