PDA

View Full Version : New mail update.

The_Bass
05-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Dance F***ers, Dance!

Lots of stuff happening....

This new album is almost out! Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace will be available on June 17 in the US and Canada. Check the website for more info on the international
release dates.

As for the website, we revamped it last month. Make sure to visit www.offspring.com to check out the new features, including a free download of "Hammerhead."

We're also putting out a special gatefold vinyl edition of Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace (with free download) in the United States, Canada, Germany, France and
several other territories.

The European tour starts today in Madrid. Mostly festivals, but there is one special small club show in Paris. Hope to see you there or at any of these shows.

May
30 Electric Festival - Madrid, Spain
June
6 Rock in Rio Festival - Lisbon, Portugal
7 Rock am Ring Festival - Nürburg, Germany
8 Rock im Park Festival - Nuremberg, Germany
10 Le Trabendo - Paris, France
13 Greenfield Festival - Interlaken, Switzerland
14 Download Festival - Donington Park, England
July
4 Rock For People Festival - Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
5 Volt Festival - Sopron, Hungary
6 Eurockéennes Festival - Belfort, France
8 Rockwave Festival - Athens, Greece
26 93.3 Big Gig - Denver, CO
August
9 Virgin Mobile Festival - Baltimore, MD

"Hammerhead" Video Contest - Do you want to make a video? The band will pick their favorite fan created video clip and award its maker with a
$10,000 grand prize. You can enter the contest via this link: http://www.columbiarecords.com/contest/hammerheadvideocontest/
Please note: This is a TWO step entry process. 1) Uploading your video to the YouTube group. 2) Registering your video in in the contest via the entry webpage.
Submissions accepted through 6/24/08, Open to U.S. residents only.

There is an exclusive new T shirt design ONLY available from the Download Festival's web store:
http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/merchandise/

Check out the new merchandise designs added to the official web store:
http://www.merch.com/offspring

Finally, Epitaph Records will reissue re-mastered versions of the Ignition and Smash albums this June to coincide with the release of Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace.

That's it for now - see ya soon.

The Offspring

Tijs
05-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Why didn't I get this?

The European tour starts today in Madrid. Mostly festivals, but there is one special small club show in Paris. Hope to see you there or at any of these shows.Damn right I'll see you there! Fucking can't wait!

danitanev
05-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Hey I got this e-mail too, that's amazing isn't it?! Well I guess it's not a surprice I'm not the only one who signed up for The Offspring mailing list! What can I say now after I made myself look and feel stupid - I like a lot the way it begins -"Dance Fuckers Dance"! Nice! Can't wait for the album to come out!

The_Bass
05-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Why didn't I get this?

Damn right I'll see you there! Fucking can't wait!

I won´t be there, poor me.

Anyway, Greg won´t be there so it´s not a big problem :P.

HeadAroundU
05-30-2008, 11:36 AM
Nothing new but the release date is getting closer!

RageAndLov
05-30-2008, 03:42 PM
im so glad the vinyl is coming to europe :D
will it be possible to europeans to get all the tracks from RAFRAG on mp3 by buying the vinyl, or is that only in US residence?

hshduppsnt
05-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Why didn't I get this?

Damn right I'll see you there! Fucking can't wait!

odd... I didn't get this either...