PDA

View Full Version : Erm...excuse Fucking Me?

offspringer24
06-01-2008, 10:31 AM
If greg k pulled out of a gig that i'd already paid for i'd want my fucking money back, it's really cheap to do this to fans!

p.s I just got back from holiday and if this is old news then... well.. i don't care it still sucks for people going to see the 'half' offspring!

p.p.s i hope it's not just a bbq greg ffs!

drex878
06-01-2008, 10:35 AM
(05/28/08) Hi guys,
I‘ll be missing the next few shows to tend to a scheduled family matter, but plan to return by the mid June dates. Our friend Scott from Face To Face will be filling in.

Greg K

Does this explain things enough?! Holy fuck some people are stupid.

Jesus
06-01-2008, 10:37 AM
But don't you know offspringer24 is more important than Greg's family?

holland25
06-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Yes, D-Tox.

offspringer24
06-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Does this explain things enough?! Holy fuck some people are stupid.

Retareded? or what? a scheduled family 'matter' did someone die? if they did i'm sorry but surely it was'nt scheduled....you dumb fuck!

p.s you really hurt me by saying D-TOX lol

The_Bass
06-01-2008, 10:44 AM

First, it's Greg K.

Second, stop whining, at least you can see them live.

Third, go fuck yourself.

Hypodermic_89
06-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Retareded? or what? a scheduled family 'matter' did someone die? if they did i'm sorry but surely it was'nt scheduled....you dumb fuck!

Dude just shut the fuck up. The Offspring are regular people with regular families to take care of, they're no fucking robots of entertainment. Shit, if Noodles' entire family was brutally slaughtered, I think the band would break up, and I'm sure I'd still hear you bitching about it. God, fuck off already.

Amiralanal
06-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Fucking fuck you!
Get the fuck out of here!
Do you know who you are talking about?

Even if Greg stays home just to watch tv and fart in his couch, you will respect his decision.

HeadAroundU
06-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Lols, lock that idiot/thread.

Alison
06-01-2008, 10:51 AM

Funerals are scheduled.

Jojan
06-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Now I really hope that he just sat home drinking and masturbating. LOL

Amiralanal
06-01-2008, 10:53 AM
You will drink his seed. And you will like it.

offspringer24
06-01-2008, 10:55 AM
jesus, even the hardest of hardcore offspring fans would surely realise that it's a rip off to see half 'the offspring'? im sure the band would agree with me and im pretty much a hardcore fan 12 times live, every album, single, lp etc

i will see the offspring this year, and greg WILL be there, im just disgraced that the people that have'nt seen them before will ONLY see HALF 'THE OFFSPRING' just stating facts!

but please reply

"fuck urstupidself"

dickhead...you know who you are!
:)

The_Bass
06-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Funerals are scheduled.

In some families they are, you're right!

As I already said, I haven"t seen the guys live, you've got the chance to!

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

ad8
06-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Holy fucking shit! Immediately after reading this thread I fucking realised that I miss Obang... Holy fuck.

Jesus
06-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Wait, you don't actually have tickets for one of the upcoming gigs without Greg? Holy shit. We need the wambulance here.

IamSam
06-01-2008, 11:16 AM
You will drink his seed. And you will like it.

Oh my sweet lord. I love you.

Paki7491
06-01-2008, 11:20 AM

Never post again. You're a fucking retard. The Day you can spell "retard", is the day you will have my permission to use it in an insulting manner. Shut the fuck up. Or go cry to some one who cares. Which ever leaves us alone faster. Dumbass.

Jojan
06-01-2008, 11:21 AM
I didn't complain when I didn't see Ron in 2004.

findout5
06-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Dumb thread.

TheOffspringRule
06-01-2008, 11:24 AM
im just disgraced that the people that have'nt seen them before will ONLY see HALF 'THE OFFSPRING' just stating facts!

:)

Em if Greg's missing doesn't that make it that you'll see 3/4 of The Offspring.

Even if you don't count Pete as a member then you will see 2/3 of The Offspring.

Some things are more important than music and if Greg has to go, respect his decision and stop being so self-centered.

Just stating facts...

GunForHire
06-01-2008, 11:36 AM
The author of this thread is a complete fucking tool. Piss off somewhere else you assclown.

Greg is a normal guy like everyone else, and life gets in the way sometimes. Besides, it's not like it even affects you, so STFU and GTFO.

bouncingcoles
06-01-2008, 11:38 AM
If greg k pulled out of a gig that i'd already paid for i'd want my fucking money back, it's really cheap to do this to fans!

p.s I just got back from holiday and if this is old news then... well.. i don't care it still sucks for people going to see the 'half' offspring!

lick my butt hole region

Grimesy da Offspringfan
06-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Offspringer24, put a carrot in your butt, and enjoy it. If you're just as
RETARD as you look, than you just don't deserve to see them.

Tijs
06-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Some things in this thread cannot be said. Seriously, If you can't discuss something in a normal way then don't try it at all.

Offspringer24, wining about it on the forums doesn't change a thing. You're best off contacting the venue they're playing at and try to arrange something to get your money back. Good luck with that.

Closed.