PDA

View Full Version : Want to ask a few questions...

4eh
06-02-2008, 02:10 PM
As i was far away from music industry and internet for some time, and i don't found any information on web sites, so i'm asking cause maybe you know. When should new albums come out from: Propagandhi, Rancid, Lagwagon, Strike Anywhere, Leftover Crack? Thx for understanding and possible info.

jacknife737
06-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Apparently Rancid finished mixing in March, so i think late summer/early fall for them.

Not sure what's up with Lagwagon at the moment, there were a couple news postings that they were working on a new album, but now Joey Cape is working on a solo release.

Alex101
06-02-2008, 02:49 PM
A few months ago Punknews.org said the new Rancid album was supposed be out this month, but got pushed again. I also heard Propaghandi was working on a new album, but I'm not sure when it's coming out. According to Wikipedia, Lagwagon's taking a hitaus because of Joey Cape's solo commitments, making it seem possible that a new Lagwagon album may not come out this year.

4eh
06-02-2008, 03:17 PM
thx guys about news))

strange with Lagwagon cause they're touring Russia next month. Really strange.

oh, one more band, what about the vandals? are they alive?

Alex101
06-02-2008, 04:38 PM
thx guys about news))

strange with Lagwagon cause they're touring Russia next month. Really strange.

oh, one more band, what about the vandals? are they alive?

Yeah, The Vandals are still around and have been touring recently, but they haven't released any new material in years as far as I know.

4eh
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
yeah, "hollywood potato chips" were their latest release in far 2004 or even 2003 as i know

jacknife737
06-04-2008, 04:15 PM
News from Lagwagon!!!

Lagwagon have announced plans to release a new 7-song EP in time for their upcoming tour with MxPx, TAT and Only Crime.

The record is titled I Think My Older Brother Used To Listen To Lagwagon and is due out August 19, 2008. It is the follow-up to Resolve which was released in 2005.

http://www.punknews.org/article/29149