PDA

View Full Version : MUSIC VIDEO AND ALBUM PREMIERE (woo)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Self3steem
06-06-2008, 05:46 PM
New Album And Music Video To Premiere Online
(06/06/08) Get ready for two big premieres from The Offspring this Monday, June 9…

Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace:
Listen to the entire new album this Monday, June 9 at 11:00 AM EST exclusively on the band‘s new iMeem site: http://www.imeem.com/theoffspring

“Hammerhead“ Music Video:
The music video for The Offspring‘s new single “Hammerhead” will premiere exclusively on IGN.com this Monday, June 9 at 4:00 PM PST (approx.). The video was directed by Teqtonik and features the creative team‘s unique animation and style.

“Hammerhead” will also be featured on the upcoming Madden 09 soundtrack.

Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace available June 17.

AWESOME HUH?????????? im not a big fan of animation videos tho...

The Man From Tallahassee
06-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Where did this quote come from?

Self3steem
06-06-2008, 05:48 PM
home page
its underneath
the hammerhead contest thing

sneedo
06-06-2008, 05:50 PM
It's awesome that they are in madden but I'd much rather have them in rock band or guitar hero, come on guys, put Hammerhead out there, or even better yet, the whole Smash album or something.

The Man From Tallahassee
06-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Just randomly checked the home page and saw it there! Cool stuff indeed. Can't wait to head to that website on Monday and listen to the album! It's only two and a half days away!

Strange place to debut the video though, don't you think? A website that mainly deals with video games? Even weirder the fact that according to a thread made on here earlier, IGN weren't even aware Offspring were releasing anything new!

randman21
06-06-2008, 05:51 PM
“Hammerhead” will also be featured on the upcoming Madden 09 soundtrack.iojfawe!!!!!!That game is bought!!!!!

I have no idea why I'm excited about that part, as I came to hate Maddens a long time ago. It's actually how I came across a lot of bands I like today, though. This is how you promote an album, guys.

P.S. Self3steem, the correct spelling of "premiere" is right there in the quote, dude. Haha.

sneedo
06-06-2008, 05:53 PM
I guess I'll have to buy madden for my ps3 and my psp this year again...

I wish they'd allow you to use custom soundtracks though like MLB 08 the show.

Jaded skies
06-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Just randomly checked the home page and saw it there! Cool stuff indeed. Can't wait to head to that website on Monday and listen to the album! It's only two and a half days away!

Strange place to debut the video though, don't you think? A website that mainly deals with video games? Even weirder the fact that according to a thread made on here earlier, IGN weren't even aware Offspring were releasing anything new!

Yeah i noticed that. I went to the offspring page on there and the only thing i could find was an article about how they were planning on releasing a greatest hits record.

Self3steem
06-06-2008, 05:55 PM
hahah yeah i was just sitting here on the homepage cuz i was learning the bridge to conspiracy of one which is FUCKING SWEET
and i saw the title

sneedo
06-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Yeah i noticed that. I went to the offspring page on there and the lst thing i could find was an article about how they were planning on releasing a greatest hits record.

Sweet, when does that come out?

Macko
06-06-2008, 05:57 PM
OMG! So..much..amazing..stuff..around..offspring..in..a ..few..days! INCREDIBLE!

Nemesis881
06-06-2008, 05:58 PM
i think this is their main reason not as many people buy there albums anymore. They don't advertise / put themselves out there enough. I've been helping all I can, i have the hammerhead widget on my myspace, i make links to the hammerhead download on other forums, etc.

But they know how much more power they have in the industry than the average joe. I don't see why they don't use it. :(

SeanAshmore
06-06-2008, 05:58 PM
What time is 11am EST in GMT (i.e UK)??

randman21
06-06-2008, 06:06 PM
That would be 4 pm.

SeanAshmore
06-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks man. hell yeh. i have monday off work, perfect. nice lie in, then listen to the new offspring album.awesome. couldnt ask for more.

drex878
06-06-2008, 06:17 PM
June 9th is my birthday!

Nemesis881
06-06-2008, 06:20 PM
June 9th is my birthday!

the band should call your house and say "HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, now listen to our album." :p

Ryder1234
06-06-2008, 06:21 PM
what times are these in Victoria, Canada? same times? (pretty sure it is for the PST one)

Jaded skies
06-06-2008, 06:37 PM
June 9th is my birthday!
June 8th is my Birthday!

sneedo
06-06-2008, 06:42 PM
March 7th, is my birthday!!!!!

Jaded skies
06-06-2008, 06:44 PM
i think you might be starting something really bad here.

sneedo
06-06-2008, 06:45 PM
That's the point.

Jaded skies
06-06-2008, 06:47 PM
ahhh you kids these days

Macko
06-06-2008, 06:50 PM

What a coincidence! Mine is May 30!

sneedo
06-06-2008, 06:52 PM
you have 2 or more birthdays?

Macko
06-06-2008, 07:06 PM
you have 2 or more birthdays?

yes, I was born right between 23:59 and 0:01 and nobody was sure when exactly my life started .. and that's why I have two birthdays...
(Pinocchio OWNED!)
4 am here, you have to ignore some minor mistakes..(even some bigger..)

bd007h
06-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Damn, I'll have to wait until I get out of work at 2:30 EST. maybe it'll leak before hand.

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 07:18 PM
OH NO!

DON'T DO THAT TO ME.

No. I won't give in. You guys enjoy the songs for me.

PS: Congrats anyways because it hasn't leaked. I'm impressed.

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 07:28 PM

Haha I know what you're doing and I'm gonna bite...

December 13 WOOOO!!!!!

so here's a question... if you're waiting till the album is released to listen to it and won't listen to leaks... do you listen to this? it's official...

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 07:35 PM
I want to listen to the songs with the CD in my hands. Just like good old times...

=\

brothadave79
06-06-2008, 07:41 PM
I want to listen to the songs with the CD in my hands. Just like good old times...

=\

And the present will leave you behind!

Go ahead, it's okay. They WANT you to hear it!

HeadAroundU
06-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Yes, can't wait for the video. I hope it'll be absolutely cool.

I won't listen to the album. I'll make it special this time.

sneedo
06-06-2008, 07:47 PM
If amazon.com would send a pdf with the album art and shit in it, I don't think I'd ever buy another CD.

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 07:52 PM
If amazon.com would send a pdf with the album art and shit in it, I don't think I'd ever buy another CD.

agreed... that needs to be the next step in digital media...

just hoping they wont be bastards and "charge" for it... like its another track or something...

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 07:53 PM
And the present will leave you behind!
Go ahead, it's okay. They WANT you to hear it!

Nah. It's just 10 days to go. =P

Yes, can't wait for the video. I hope it'll be absolutely cool.
I won't listen to the album. I'll make it special this time.

So good to know I'm not alone.

So, you're not a very big fan of having the CDs and stuff?

sneedo
06-06-2008, 07:55 PM
agreed... that needs to be the next step in digital media...

just hoping they wont be bastards and "charge" for it... like its another track or something...

Eh, I could see both sides of that argument, it's still bandwidth that is going to cost them money especially if it's a super high resolution scan of the art, just like if you were to buy a cd with no album art like the new 'green' packaging that's going around you don't pay as much because there are lesser materials to produce.

I'd take anything free though and album art would rock especially if free, that's the only downside to buying songs electronically, and if anyone here hasnt' used Amazon's mp3 service shame on you, get off Itunes and the Zune Marketplace Amazon.com is where it's at for digital music downloads, totally high quality and DRM free.

sneedo
06-06-2008, 07:56 PM
So, you're not a very big fan of having the CDs and stuff?

Not at this point, I'd just rather have something that didn't take up physical space, especially since I just moved, fuck all of this clutter.

IamSam
06-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Does anyone have any examples of music videos done by Tecktonic?

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 07:57 PM
^ exactly... 256 kbps no less instead of that useless 128 itunes gives you...

haven't used zune's marketplace myself

sneedo
06-06-2008, 07:59 PM
The only downfall with the zune marketplace for me is that you have to use the incredibly LAME microsoft points, whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be fired from ever working in entertainment/tech again.

Why can't things just be simple?

sneedo
06-06-2008, 07:59 PM

google and/or wikipedia is your friend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecktonic

IamSam
06-06-2008, 08:00 PM

Thank you sir.

EDIT: But that's a dance? I thought it was some type of animation.

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Not at this point, I'd just rather have something that didn't take up physical space, especially since I just moved, fuck all of this clutter.

Lol.. I don't know, I think I'm getting old. I'm used to CDs juts like my daddy is used to vinyls.

sneedo
06-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm used to CDs too, I just don't see the point of having an unnecessary piece of plastic sitting around if I'm just gonna end up ripping it and never playing it again.

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Am I being too weird If I say I don't rip my CDs? I prefer playing them.
:confused:

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Am I being too weird If I say I don't rip my CDs? I prefer playing them.
:confused:

yes because even if I enjoy using my CDs I like having digital back ups for a lot of reasons hahaha

what if your cd gets scratched? for example

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Well, I don't think my CDs can have any scratch because I have a hell of care with them. I bought my Smash in 1995 and it is still intact. The only CD I fucked up because I let a friend borrow it is my Nimrod. I've got to buy another one. damn.

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 08:35 PM
^ fair enough...

I on the other hand am often too lazy to find the case when i bring something out of a cd player and they sit places collecting dust...

sneedo
06-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Having my entire audio collection on my zune is far more attractive than looking through cd cases to find the right one.

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 08:37 PM
No way. I never leave them out of their case.

Sneedo, I have no problem with that because my Cds are all in order, so I always know where they are.

0r4ng3
06-06-2008, 08:41 PM
That was uncalled for. Unless I'm missing something.

Oh, right, topic. So yeah, I'm excited for Monday, I guess.

06-06-2008, 08:42 PM
That was uncalled for. Unless I'm missing something.

You're missing alot. She always has to make lame comments on it leaking, she is always preaching like oh you shouldn't download a leak! Leak's are wrong! I can't listen to it early! Leak's are satan! Gahhh!

It's annoying. And she needed to stop long ago.

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Holy shit shut the fuck up.

are you okay, buddy?

06-06-2008, 08:43 PM
are you okay, buddy?

Read above. :rolleyes:

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 08:44 PM
You're missing alot. She always has to make lame comments on it leaking, she is always preaching like oh you shouldn't download a leak! Leak's are wrong! I can't listen to it early! Leak's are satan! Gahhh!

It's annoying. And she needed to stop long ago.

Hahahaha.. You really cannot read.

I've been only teasing with the leaking thing because I will be very tempted to listen to the tracks before I get the CD, not because it's wrong.

Now you shut the fuck up.

spidey255
06-06-2008, 08:45 PM

yea...that has nothing to do with the company that's making the video i don't think.

Hahahaha.. You really cannot read.

I've been only teasing with the leaking thing because I will be very tempted to listen to the tracks before I get the CD, not because it's wrong.

Now you shut the fuck up.

Teasing my ass. You Leak Nazi.

sneedo
yea...that has nothing to do with the company that's making the video i don't think.

hahahahahahahahahahah it lasted so long without getting noticed.

HeadAroundU
06-06-2008, 08:48 PM
So good to know I'm not alone.
Yeah, it's good. We will have HH video and cover of O.C. Life. It's not that difficult to wait. We will have a blast when it's released.

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah, it's good. We will have HH video and cover of O.C. Life. It's not that difficult to wait. We will have a blast when it's released.

Yes. I'm really lookin forward to seeing the video. And tomorrow starts the countdown for our RAFRAG party.

=D

Ryder1234
06-06-2008, 08:59 PM
^ fair enough...

I on the other hand am often too lazy to find the case when i bring something out of a cd player and they sit places collecting dust...

usually ill be walking through my room and find CDs on the floor :rolleyes:

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 09:04 PM
usually ill be walking through my room and find CDs on the floor :rolleyes:

:eek:

That hurts.

Ryder1234
06-06-2008, 09:08 PM
yeah. its ok though, they always work fine somehow. only thing i ever had to rebuy was the video game Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas

Cock Joke
06-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh, man. I told myself I wasn't gonna listen to anything beyond Hammerhead and whatever live songs they do until I purchase the CD!

I'm gonna listen to these songs ONE TIME!!! That's it! Then, I'm never even gonna think about the songs until I buy the CD.

sneedo
06-06-2008, 09:13 PM
that's how they get ya.

Jaded skies
06-06-2008, 09:15 PM
that's how they get ya.
hahhaha wow i actually laughed at that one hahah

props

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 09:17 PM
that's how they get ya.

lol

yeah they're all right though, if you listen once you have to have amazing willpower to stop there...

Cock Joke
06-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm tellin' ya. I will be the one to listen one time...

TeddyBear_Army
06-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Holy shit shut the fuck up.

You disrespectful bastard, Camila is an old-school respected forum member.
You should be banned, bitch.

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 09:23 PM
I'm tellin' ya. I will be the one to listen one time...

i believe in you!

The_BlackSwordsman
06-06-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm with Cock Joke (this sounds weird...)

I'll listen to them 1 time only!

But I'm sure as hell listening, I can't resist.:o

06-06-2008, 09:24 PM
You disrespectful bastard, Camila is an old-school respected forum member.
You should be banned, bitch.

Thank you very much, may I continue to be a source for you to post your bullshit that nobody cares about.

Blah blah old school respected member joined so long ago, been here forever. Heard that time and time again, guess what? Doesn't mean shit. Doesn't make her or you better than me, so lick my scrotum.

Jaded skies
06-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Thank you very much, may I continue to be a source for you to post your bullshit that nobody cares about.

Blah blah old school respected member joined so long ago, been here forever. Heard that time and time again, guess what? Doesn't mean shit. Doesn't make her or you better than me, so lick my scrotum.

Amen! look how long ive been here, but i never said i deserved respect.

although, i havnt really contributed much lol

The_BlackSwordsman
06-06-2008, 09:27 PM

Man... You sure are in a shitty mood today, uh?

TeddyBear_Army
06-06-2008, 09:42 PM

She is much better than you, in fact, you piece of shit, she didn´t deserve anything you said about her. You´re the troll here, so just get the fuck out.

06-06-2008, 09:43 PM
She is much better than you, in fact, you piece of shit, she didn´t deserve anything you said about her. You´re the troll here, so just get the fuck out.

You know, maybe you can go back to sucking her cock because I was really enjoying you not posting there for a few minutes.

The_BlackSwordsman
06-06-2008, 09:52 PM
You know, maybe you can go back to sucking her cock because I was really enjoying you not posting there for a few minutes.

Man, I need to say this.

I've been here for a couple of weeks and even I know she never said anything against leaks. She just doesn't want to hear the album without having the CD in hands, and was kidding about the leak because it would be too tempting for her.

Learn how to read before insulting someone, kid. *sigh*

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 09:53 PM

Now I remember why I stopped posting here for a while...

Man, I need to say this.

I've been here for a couple of weeks and even I know she never said anything against leaks. She just doesn't want to hear the album without having the CD in hands, and was kidding about the leak because it would be too tempting for her.

Shut up already this has nothing to do with you. Stop asking for a fight.

What is this, Brazilian buttfuck fest? I say we rename the thread.

Camilamazed
Guys, chill out. The thread is not about me. =|

Thanks anyways.

TeddyBear_Army
06-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Man, I need to say this.

Thank you!

6661, you just got PWND!

Now go crying to your momma and leave the grown ups here, mkay?

TeddyBear_Army
06-06-2008, 09:59 PM
If that is what you think being "PWND" is then I really don't wanna know what you think when The Blackswordsman shoves his huge sword up your anal cavity.

Oh gosh...I´m sooooo offended right now!
Hey...you know what 12 years old are into? Green Day! Go troll there! They´re all of your age anyway! Stupid piece of shit.

06-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh gosh...I´m sooooo offended right now!
Hey...you know what 12 years old are into? Green Day! Go troll there! They´re all of your age anyway! Stupid piece of shit.

Oh man, and now he is busting out with the AGE CARD. Oh shit guys stand back it is going DOWN. I repeat, shit is going DOWN. Really, why did you have to resort to that? Everyone will realize that you are just desperate because that is what everyone goes to when they are too idiotic to think of something better or just lack originality.

The_BlackSwordsman
06-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Shut up already this has nothing to do with you. Stop asking for a fight.

What is this, Brazilian buttfuck fest? I say we rename the thread.

There's no fight. If there was, you lost already, just refused to notice.

You pointed something out, people said you were wrong -which you were- and that's it. It's over. There's nothing more to be done.

Now I'm go back on topic and say: I CAN't WAIT FOR THIS FRIGGIN' ALBUM!! :P

jacknife737
06-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Kind of cool news. I'm surprised they managed to block any leaks, labels are getting better at this. I'll be checking out the Hammerhead video for sure, but will be skipping any streams of the album. The animation isn't really surprising given teqtonik's history, but they've made a lot of cool videos, so i'm sure it'll be good.

This is their official website, it has all their videos http://teqtonik.com/

06-06-2008, 10:02 PM
There's no fight. If there was, you lost already, just refused to notice.

You pointed something out, people said you were wrong -which you were- and that's it. It's over. There's nothing more to be done.

And thus, I'm out. :p

If anything I have noticed that Brazilians like to fight the way they like to perform in sexual activities. And that is in a gang.

TeddyBear_Army
06-06-2008, 10:03 PM
no...that´s cause you ACT like a 12 year old.

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Kind of cool news. I'm surprised they managed to block any leaks, labels are getting better at this. I'll be checking out the Hammerhead video for sure, but will be skipping any streams of the album. The animation isn't really surprising given teqtonik's history, but they've made a lot of cool videos, so i'm sure it'll be good.

This is their official website, it has all their videos http://teqtonik.com/

Given their disappointment in Hit That I'm sure the guys will have made sure this one is going to be good. I'm excited for Monday, just one more thing to hold on to until the 17th rolls around

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 10:04 PM
If anything I have noticed that Brazilians like to fight the way they like to perform in sexual activities. And that is in a gang.

bitching at each other is one thing... don't get racist

06-06-2008, 10:04 PM
no...that´s cause you ACT like a 12 year old.

A 12 year old that uses better Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation than you. You should be ashamed of yourself!

bitching at each other is one thing... don't get racist

Calling them Brazilians isn't racist. Because they are Brazilians.

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Hello, let's go back to the topic which is way interesting. For those who want to listen to it before the 17th.

=D

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 10:07 PM
^ Good point...

I'm curious to see how the Hammerhead video turns out in comparison to this animated idea I had for the contest
(I can't animate worth shit though which is why instead I'm still trying to film something... which is also turning out badly but that's for another thread).

I, myself, will only listen to the songs I've heard live, going to wait till the 17th for everything else.

The_BlackSwordsman
06-06-2008, 10:08 PM

Ha!! I wish!! I'd be a lot less bored right now! :D

On-topic: I'm a fan of animation, so I think it'll be sweet! Can't wait for monday. I'll have to take a look on their work later though, my connection is crap right now. *sigh*

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 10:11 PM
I think I'm the only one who enjoyes Hit That video. What I have in my mind though about HH is an animation a la doom, counter strike, you know, those games I have no idea how to play.

=\

hshduppsnt
06-06-2008, 10:12 PM
I had something similar...
something to the effect of the person
seeing a lot of demons etc...

messed up though cuz he sorta knows its not the case or whatever but something keeps pushing
him to believe they are evil

towards the end you see it reversed though and realize everyone else is sorta normal and this guy is the twisted one

Camilamazed
06-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Yup, something like that..

a french fan
06-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Just to make things clear :

Tecktonik is a ridiculous dance (and the music which go with) popular in France...

Teqtonik is a team that make videoclips (with animations overall)

sneedo
06-07-2008, 01:23 AM
thank christ you came and cleared that up frenchie.

IamSam
06-07-2008, 01:24 AM
thank christ you came and cleared that up frenchie.

I'm actually glad he did because I found the dance and was confused as all hell.

Mushroom
06-07-2008, 01:40 AM
What time is 11am EST in GMT (i.e UK)??

I suggest to try at 3, and not just rely on 4 Oclock, because 3 is the time I got when I looked it up on the interwebz, and you don't want to miss any of it do you?

My only problem with this is it clashes with The Offspring's hijack of Kerrang Radio.

iPunk247
06-07-2008, 01:43 AM
pretty damn neat yo

Free?
06-07-2008, 02:27 AM
I've checked most of clips on teqtonik's webside and I have to say that there are only very few ones with not-looking-poor animation. I'm not talking about symbolism, ideas or how it suits song or not, just animation. Since a huge part of the band are people who aren't far from videogames, visual effects and stuff, bad animation would just make the song less tasty and that's not music video should do. I really hope that Hammerhead's video will not be one of those poor-looking vids. :/
An example of a good animation is here http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=qS1sOWvo97s .

The Search Button
06-07-2008, 02:43 AM

=\

I hope you have heard atleast HammerHead by now.

I'm expecting a full review on the album form you and from @HeadAroundU as soon as you get the CD in your hands.

I always liked to hear the opinions of people who have just lost their virginity, recently.

F@ BANKZ
06-07-2008, 02:52 AM
I'll watch the video, but I don't want to ruin the album for myself.

Jesus
06-07-2008, 02:53 AM
I suggest to try at 3, and not just rely on 4 Oclock, because 3 is the time I got when I looked it up on the interwebz, and you don't want to miss any of it do you?

My only problem with this is it clashes with The Offspring's hijack of Kerrang Radio.

Is that confirmed somewhere that it is on monday at 3? The Kerrang radio thing?

Jack-UK
06-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Well... its not going to be a radio session i dont think.. they'll just put the album up to stream... So, listen to Offspring Hijack and then listen to the album! its what i intend to do (assuming that the information is correct that Hijack is on at 3..)

06-07-2008, 03:04 AM
I'll watch the video, but I don't want to ruin the album for myself.

People like you are idiots... Like dude, you're gonna listen to it eventually, why not listen to it sooner? How is listening to it on Monday gonna be any different from listening to it on the 17th? People make no goddamn sense.

The Search Button
06-07-2008, 03:09 AM
People like you are idiots... Like dude, you're gonna listen to it eventually, why not listen to it sooner? How is listening to it on Monday gonna be any different from listening to it on the 17th? People make no goddamn sense.

You know another class of people that are incredible senseless. The folks who don't respect the decisions and opinions of others.

Those are the ones I personally call, idiots.

Free?
06-07-2008, 03:13 AM

The thing is that once you listened on stream you can't replay the album again. Besides you may have some streaming connections that might ruin some songs (but i'm pretty sure there won't be any). Or maybe it's just some kind of ritual, you have to wait until you got the cd, put it in your stereo and have a whole day celebration, you can't do that with stream.

aceizace
06-07-2008, 04:15 AM

Well it's a bit confusing. It's 11am EST but it's daylight saving time there right now so that's GMT-4, which means 3pm GMT. But in the UK it's daylight saving time as well, so we're in GMT+1. So it's 4pm here.

ThunderPX
06-07-2008, 04:57 AM
Besides you may have some streaming connections that might ruin some songs

You mean, like, skipping? It'll take about an hour for torrents to get uploaded with a proper stream rip, so if you were going to listen anyway... :P

Biggest offspring fan
06-07-2008, 05:16 AM
Im pissed, im going to Spain tomorrow.

Zee
06-07-2008, 05:17 AM
Oh man... fuck it, I'm listening to them on Monday. It's official, so probably the best possible quality. Earlier I thought about waiting the album...

:o

Jesus
06-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Oh man... fuck it, I'm listening to them on Monday. It's official, so probably the best possible quality. Earlier I thought about waiting the album...

The dark side of the force is strong.:cool:

randman21
06-07-2008, 05:24 AM

Haha, you sound exactly like me a couple of weeks ago, after hear YGGF,K.

I can say that I will definitely not be listening on Monday, but if someone rips it, it will be hard to resist. I'll certainly watch the video, though.

Zee
06-07-2008, 05:30 AM
I made a SWOT analysis of what I should. Strenghts, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and came to a conclusion that I must listen to it the day after tomorrow. :D

GunForHire
06-07-2008, 05:37 AM
I'll be all over iMeem like a fat man on a hoagie on Monday. All this talk about not listening to the album before the release is BS - REM did the same thing with their new album, on the same site I believe, and it was streaming at at least 128kbs. That's good enough for what, a week?

Camilamazed
06-07-2008, 07:38 AM
I hope you have heard atleast HammerHead by now.

I'm expecting a full review on the album form you and from @HeadAroundU as soon as you get the CD in your hands.

I always liked to hear the opinions of people who have just lost their virginity, recently.

Hahahaha

Oh yeah, I have. Hammerhead and You're gonna go far, kid live. I don't promise a review though because I suck at writing what I think about things.:o

HeadAroundU
06-07-2008, 09:18 AM
I'll do a review, but nothing bombastic. Concisely.

jacknife737
06-07-2008, 12:09 PM

Wow guy, calm down. Those of us who aren't listening to it usually have traditions/ rituals when it comes to listening to a new cd, mine is i go home and lie on my bed while listening to it. Personally I think that listening to online streams/previews, ect some how cheapens the experience. This is just my opinion, and i have no objection to those of you are going to download leaks or listen to the stream. Waiting for an album doesn’t make anyone an idiot.

Komaschwarz
06-07-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm ripping this motherfucker the second I can. No more god damned wait!

.Change the World.
06-07-2008, 05:22 PM
I have two questions:

1) What time will this be available if I live in GMT+10?
2) If you live outside the US can you still listen to it?

Many thanks!

IamSam
06-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I have two questions:

Many thanks!

1. Not sure.
2. Yes

Unnatural Disaster
06-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I have two questions:

Many thanks!

1. I'm almost positive that would be June 10 at 2am.

2. Yes

.Change the World.
06-07-2008, 10:19 PM
oh damn 2 am.. thanks :)

MATKO5000
06-08-2008, 05:15 AM
What time is GMT +1 for the album?

ThunderPX
06-08-2008, 05:29 AM
PST = GMT -8
EST = GMT -5

Album premiere GMT at 4:00 PM on June 9
Video premiere GMT at 12:00 AM on June 10

Do the math for nearby timezones.

Free?
06-08-2008, 05:30 AM
PST = GMT -8
EST = GMT -5

Album premiere GMT at 4:00 PM on June 9
Video premiere GMT at 12:00 AM on June 10

Do the math for nearby timezones.

Thanks man ;)

MATKO5000
06-08-2008, 05:35 AM
Huh, but that would mean the video will be premiered at 1 pm here, it's half past 2 pm now

MATKO5000
06-08-2008, 05:38 AM
Ohw sorry lol I read it wrong.. June 10 xD

Lord_Gabo
06-08-2008, 06:32 AM
a preview of album will be available on virgin radio italy tomoworrow 9 june.
http://www.virginradioitaly.it/top/magazine/news/offspring_anteprima_nuovodisco.html

they say that the new songs will be play on their radio...

GunForHire
06-08-2008, 06:44 AM
3PM GMT tomorrow cannot come soon enough...

Unnatural Disaster
06-08-2008, 08:49 AM
23 hours left.....

ThunderPX
06-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Huh, but that would mean the video will be premiered at 1 pm here, it's half past 2 pm now

Ohw sorry lol I read it wrong.. June 10 xD

Yeah, and also it's AM, not PM.

Paki7491
06-08-2008, 09:28 AM
So that means there's only 10 and a half hours left?

RageAndLov
06-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Wow guy, calm down. Those of us who aren't listening to it usually have traditions/ rituals when it comes to listening to a new cd, mine is i go home and lie on my bed while listening to it. Personally I think that listening to online streams/previews, ect some how cheapens the experience. This is just my opinion, and i have no objection to those of you are going to download leaks or listen to the stream. Waiting for an album doesn’t make anyone an idiot.

Me too! I also use to lie on my bed and listen to a new cd for the first time - on a walkman (portable cd-player), not on the stereo, cuz i want every detail, and no outter noise from something/someone!

I won't listen to the stream, i'll wait till i've got the cd in my mailbox (i have pre-ordered it), and listen to it then. i haven't listened to the previews, that would ruin the whole experience more than listen to the stream thing!

i want to listen to cd, with the cdcase and artwork and lyrics in my hands!

when will the video premiere in GMT (UK)? im gonna watch that thing.

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 09:29 AM
could someone just work out how many hours/minutes between now and when it all begins to air. That way we can work it out on our own time instead of having to work in GMT zones and daylight savings etc.

Paki7491
06-08-2008, 09:33 AM
22 Hours and 27 minutes

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 09:36 AM
oh thank you :)

Lord_Gabo
06-08-2008, 03:54 PM
how many hours less?!

The Man From Tallahassee
06-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Sixteen hours to go.

Indii
06-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Sixteen hours to go.

Dammit, no way I'm gonna be here in 16 hours. I think I#ll come home in about 19 hours. Hopefully, the thing isn't gone by then.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Dammit, no way I'm gonna be here in 16 hours. I think I#ll come home in about 19 hours. Hopefully, the thing isn't gone by then.

I don't think anyone answered my question in the other thread, but yeah, does anyone know how long this'll be up?

I don't get out of class until 12:35 tomorrow.

The Man From Tallahassee
06-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure someone will record and upload it.

I seem to remember some Radio stations, one called The Edge, saying they'd play the album on the 9th. Did I just make that up?

jacknife737
06-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure someone will record and upload it.

I seem to remember some Radio stations, one called The Edge, saying they'd play the album on the 9th. Did I just make that up?

Toronto's 102.1 The Edge will indeed have the album up on the 9th.

http://edge.ca/

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM
At 12 AM? :D Hopefully my time. It should be. That means we only have 6-7 hours left.

Is the Edge getting it up earlier than Imeem ?

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I hope the power comes out worldwide by this time.

*Evil laugh*

jacknife737
06-08-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm seriously like, on the verge of literally hating you. Stop it. :(

Yeah, I’m not personally going to listen to any of the streams, but it’s silly to think that other people shouldn't be able too, especially when its being endorsed by the band.

Camilamazed
You cannot hate me. I'm adorable! ;)

And that's not fair. You shoudl wait the album to support me and HAU.

Camilamazed
Blah Blah Blah.

How old are you?

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Bullshit mister.

It's The Offspring, and I'm gonna listen to it as soon as it is available anywhere, anytime.

No you won't, because the site will not work for so many people are going to listen to it

*Mwahahahahhahhahah*

PS:Justteasing

The Man From Tallahassee
06-08-2008, 05:57 PM
No you won't, because the site will not work for so many people are going to listen to it

*Mwahahahahhahhahah*

PS:Justteasing
How old are you?

Seriously, why don't you just leave people to do as they want to do? It's not illegal, it's an official airing of the album. The Offspring want people to listen to it. We'll still buy the album, so no harm done.

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 06:00 PM
How old are you?

Seriously, why don't you just leave people to do as they want to do? It's not illegal, it's an official airing of the album. The Offspring want people to listen to it. We'll still buy the album, so no harm done.

You too new here to know why I am doing this.

Next.

IamSam
06-08-2008, 06:04 PM
You too new here to know why I am doing this.

Next.

Instead of making that person feel small and insignificant, why not explain yourself to them?

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Instead of making that person feel small and insignificant, why not explain yourself to them?

Camila pwned.:(

Ristifer
06-08-2008, 06:06 PM
How about the lot of you go to the bitching thread and continue there?

This is supposed to be an exciting time. Listen to it, or don't. There's no point in arguing beyond that statement.

jacknife737
06-08-2008, 06:10 PM
How old are you?

I'm 20. And considering your age, I'd start acting like it.

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 06:10 PM
The World Album Premier for The Offspring's "Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace" goes Monday June 16th at 10:pm on the edge. The new album is out June 17th, but you can listen to it at edge.ca beginning June 9th at midnight

Toronto's in the same EST time zone as me...so that would mean that the album will be available on the website in a little less than three hours, no?

Ripping that motherfucker.

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 06:13 PM
How about the lot of you go to the bitching thread and continue there?

This is supposed to be an exciting time. Listen to it, or don't. There's no point in arguing beyond that statement.

See 6661? I try to be nice but I can't. People around here don't read the whole thread and then catch the wrong drift. They don't know I'm just teasing. TEASING. Just because I CAN listen to the whole thing tomorrow but it's my choice NOT to listen to it. I'm just TEASING the one swho will listen to it.

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm 20. And considering your age, I'd start acting like it.

Come on, you've been here for a long time and must've read the whole thing. I'm just teasing, for crying out loud.

So, just because I'm 28 I cannot make jokes or tease?

Budzy
06-08-2008, 06:17 PM
oi isnt the premiere supposed to be onnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS NOT WORKINNNNNNGGG
its 11.am est yeah?

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 06:21 PM
oi isnt the premiere supposed to be onnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS NOT WORKINNNNNNGGG
its 11.am est yeah?

No. It's 9:20 pm, June 8th, Eastern Standard Time

Sorry buddy ;)

jacknife737
06-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Come on, you've been here for a long time and must've read the whole thing. I'm just teasing, for crying out loud.

So, just because I'm 28 I cannot make jokes or tease?

Meh, I've just been too serious today I suppose.

Budzy
06-08-2008, 06:25 PM
REALLY?
ah shit
i woke up at 10:30- brushed my teeth- got rdy flicked on the computer all excited.
there goes my 12:00 sleep in.
AH FUCK! FUCK FUCK, FUCK!

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Meh, I've just been too serious today I suppose.

I can understand. You must be dying to listen to the CD hehehehe

;)

Budzy
06-08-2008, 06:33 PM
HAHAHA shit i got confused.
AEST- EST
Austrliana Eastern Standard time its 11.32 am June 9th.
gayness
stupid goddamn round planet.

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 06:35 PM
I hope edge is on their shit, and places it up in 2 hours and 26 minutes, because every minute after midnight I have to wait would be agony.

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Well look i hate to sound all CNN on your asses but if you DONT listen to this album stream you are DIRECTLY funding terrorism.

Im sorry but it is the truth, and hey you don't want to fund terrorism do you ?

drex878
06-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Well look i hate to sound all CNN on your asses but if you DONT listen to this album stream you are DIRECTLY funding terrorism.

Im sorry but it is the truth, and hey you don't want to fund terrorism do you ?

What the fuck are you saying, cheif?

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 07:12 PM
What the fuck are you saying, cheif?

haha i don't know. There were some people saying that you shouldn't listen to it, so i gave a reason why you should :P

The_BlackSwordsman
06-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Wait, the stream will be up in 2 hours?

Wasn't it supposed to be on by 11 AM EST? :confused:

Jaded skies
06-08-2008, 07:30 PM
anyone wanna put it up on youtube? :)

RGR22
06-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Wait, the stream will be up in 2 hours?

Wasn't it supposed to be on by 11 AM EST? :confused:

I was wondering the same thing myself.... can anyone help?
How long till its up?

Cock Joke
06-08-2008, 07:31 PM
He must be in a a different time zone.

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Not a different time zone. The edge is putting it up, as of midnight tonight, EST.

Imeem is launching it tomorrow at 11am EST

http://edge.ca/Landing/Music.aspx

SeanZombie
06-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Not a different time zone. The edge is putting it up, as of midnight tonight, EST.

Imeem is launching it tomorrow as 11am EST

The Edge?

Link?

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 07:46 PM
The Edge?

Link?

The World Album Premier for The Offspring's "Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace" goes Monday June 16th at 10 pm on the edge. The new album is out June 17th, but you can listen to it at edge.ca beginning June 9th at midnight.
-Don

Toronto Radio station. This has already been posted.

neo_jap
06-08-2008, 07:50 PM
I don't know if I understood correctly, but there now it's about 10 : 30 PM of 8 of june.. I think that the album stream will occur only tomorrow, 25 hours and 30 minutes to go, 12:00pm of 9 of june. Is that right ?

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 07:51 PM
I don't know if I understood correctly, but there now it's about 10 : 30 PM of 8 of june.. I think that the album stream will occur only tomorrow, 25 hours and 30 minutes to go, 12:00pm of 9 of june. Is that right ?

Hard to tell. As soon as it hits midnight, it's technically the next day. So it could either mean that it's going up tonight at midnight as the 8th becomes the 9th, or it's going up the midnight after that, when the 9th becomes the 10th.

Hoping for the former. Worst case scenario, I wait 11 more hours for the Imeem.

The_BlackSwordsman
06-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Ah OK. I haven't seen it. Thanks :p

neo_jap
06-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Hard to tell. As soon as it hits midnight, it's technically the next day. So it could either mean that it's going up tonight at midnight as the 8th becomes the 9th, or it's going up the midnight after that, when the 9th becomes the 10th.

Hoping for the former. Worst case scenario, I wait 11 more hours for the Imeem.

Yeah, I was thinking about this too. Well, 2 more hours won't kill me, so I will wait and see =]

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about this too. Well, 2 more hours won't kill me, so I will wait and see =]

Just a pipe dream, really. I mean, I can certainly wait until 11am for the Imeem. But I'm certainly pouncing on it if The Edge has it up 11 hours before imeem

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:16 PM
really ?? is it just on the listen to live stream link or another one ?

IamSam
06-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Ladies and Gents RISE AND FALL RAGE AND GRACE IS NOW ON THE EDGE!!!

Where at? I'm looking but I can't see a link!

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:18 PM
haha you got me good fucker!

mrXniick
06-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Haha nah I'm just fucking with ya. ;)

fuck you. I hope you fucking get banned you piece of shit.

RODNEYMULLEN
06-08-2008, 08:20 PM
People are gonna be recording and/or ripping them from that website or the streaming link, right?

IamSam
06-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Haha nah I'm just fucking with ya. ;)

Oooo...aren't you fucking edgy.

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
People are gonna be recording and/or ripping them from that website or the streaming link, right?

correct .. what the fuck is it with this minimum of 10 char shit?

mrXniick
06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
LMAO take it easy there.

AHAHAHA *slaps desk*

haha.. nah.. i was just fucking with you ;)

IamSam
06-08-2008, 08:28 PM
LMAO take it easy there.

AHAHAHA *slaps desk*

Did you like my pun seeing that 'edge' is the radio station?:p

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:31 PM
30 minutes left!

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
30 minutes left!

or 24 hours and 30 minutes, in which case, fuck the edge, it's all imeem, baby :p

I'm listening to the radio station too, hoping the douchebag DJ will bring up The Offspring...but he seems more intent on Duran Duran...whatever.

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Wooo Duran Duran let's Rave.

*breaks out the glowsticks*

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:36 PM
*busts out the LSD*

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:36 PM
nanananananannanaan nineteen.

Ryder1234
06-08-2008, 08:38 PM
^woooo!

but seriously, obviously everyone prob. will, but dont post the leak as one long recording, but single songs. i only want the songs weve heard live

RobinoZombie
06-08-2008, 08:38 PM
i really hope it will come on soon.

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:39 PM
oh man.. listening to this song directly funds terrorism :P haha

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:40 PM
The artist's name is M?

...that's creative.

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:41 PM
*spits out squirt*

haha w0t sdwqaedwqeqweqwe (fighting the 10 char limit!)

jacknife737
06-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Did you like my pun seeing that 'edge' is the radio station?:p

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/jacknife737/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

The_BlackSwordsman
06-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Parachute Club now. But I really wanna read "The Offspring"!

If it's not at midnight, then I'll sleep and wake up to the sound of RAFRAG. W00t!

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Parachute Club now. But I really wanna read "The Offspring"!

If it's not at midnight, then I'll sleep and wake up to the sound of RAFRAG. W00t!

I'm losing hope that it'll be on the station...the DJ just called it like nonstop retro til 2am.

So if it's up anywhere, my bet is directly on the site.

...we'll know soon enough.

IamSam
06-08-2008, 08:48 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/jacknife737/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Hahahaha...thank you for that, Jacknife!

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:49 PM
have you noticed that pretty much all the bands from the 80's (they play on this station) sound very similar to the cure?

effreyj
06-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Whats the link to the site?

cool 2 hate 681
06-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Always Something There To Remind Me

wtf:confused:

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:50 PM

http://www.edge.ca

cool 2 hate 681
06-08-2008, 08:51 PM

here is the live stream

http://cfnyfm.corusradionetwork.com/shared/player/?id=cfnyfm

Moose
06-08-2008, 08:52 PM
nin...nice.

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Duran Duran, Paul Hardcastle, M...NIN?

Ecclectic tastes.

Moose
06-08-2008, 08:53 PM
the titles have stopped, and yes this nin song is old, but isnt part of what crap weve been hearing...maybe its changing formats now...maybe, just maybe, itll play the new album...maybe...

RobinoZombie
06-08-2008, 08:55 PM
.....maybe.....

Angelo
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
For some reason I'm thinking we're only going to get to hear another "preview" of the album. Perhaps clips, perhaps just a few of the songs.

"The World Album Premier for The Offspring's "Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace" goes Monday June 16th at 10 pm on the edge. The new album is out June 17th, but you can listen to it at edge.ca beginning June 9th at midnight."

Does this make sense? *scratches head*

World Album Premier? In what way?

Perhaps I'm the only one confused by that description... Here's hoping we hear the whole fuckin' album! (Though judging by the time and the current song [as well as the retro show being advertised til 2 am] I'm thinkin' we won't get what we want.)

Komaschwarz
Soho? Hippychick?

*cries*

jacknife737
Um, i'm pretty sure they're not going to play it live on the air guys, they are going to post it on their website, like they did with Weezer's Red Album. They're going to play it "live" on the 16th, next week.

Moose
06-08-2008, 08:57 PM
yeah...maybe not...

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Only a couple more minutes until we find out anyway!

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Canadians are horrible.

On behalf of all Canadians, I apologize.

We're also sorry for Celine Dion and Bryan Adams.

IamSam
06-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Um, i'm pretty sure they're not going to play it live on the air guys, their going to post it on their website, like they did with Weezer's Red Album. They're going to play it "live" on the 16th, next week.

That's what I'm thinking. Just from the way they wrote that memo.

Moose
06-08-2008, 09:01 PM
yeah its just gunna be previews like weezers stuff...

The_BlackSwordsman
06-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Midnight! I'll wait a couple of minutes to see if they'll post it on the site. I guess not though. :(

effreyj
06-08-2008, 09:04 PM
This music is terrible on this station...does anybody see RAFRAG on the site somewhere? i dont.

RobinoZombie
06-08-2008, 09:05 PM
bummer....

effreyj
06-08-2008, 09:06 PM
what time zone is it at this station anyway? is it even midnight there?

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 09:06 PM
what time zone is it at this station anyway? is it even midnight there?

Toronto is EST. It's now 12:06 am, June 9th.

I think we're shit out of luck til 11am

*sigh*

Komaschwarz
06-08-2008, 09:20 PM
So thats it? It's over? Done?

Guess so?

See y'all for 11

jacknife737
06-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Well... Where is it? Damn Canadians.

Well duh I'm only listening to it right now as we speak.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1121342#post1121342

So it’s safe to say you were bullshitting when you wrote that?

slimtim
06-08-2008, 09:32 PM
hahaha! you got some serious mental problems man

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 09:49 PM
so we have to wait 10 hours and 10 minutes from now then for the Imeem stream ?

.Change the World.
06-08-2008, 09:53 PM
blame Canada ?

Jaded skies
06-08-2008, 09:57 PM
them dumb hosers from the great white north, eh?

Rafa88offspring
06-08-2008, 10:17 PM
this may be dumb, but maybe they meant June 9th's midnight, as in when it changes to be June 10th.

eric79
06-08-2008, 10:22 PM
I won't be awake for this, is anyone planning on ripping it?

slimtim
06-08-2008, 10:30 PM
this may be dumb, but maybe they meant June 9th's midnight, as in when it changes to be June 10th.

This is what they meant.

Ryder1234
06-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Blame Canada.

my part of canada owns :cool:

pretty_fly_white_guy858
06-08-2008, 10:51 PM
my part of canada owns :cool:

No it doesn't. Canada is an epic fail on many levels.

mat.kc.
06-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Speaking of lame canada (i hate living here), anyone know the time it will start around Edmonton? It's 12:15 AM here...

n00b
06-08-2008, 11:14 PM
No it doesn't. Canada is an epic fail on many levels.

No, I'm pretty sure you're just an ignorant fuck.

ThunderPX
06-08-2008, 11:34 PM
8 hours and 25 minutes to go.

(I think)

ANDiTKO
06-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I Fucking hate Time Zones!!!
EST = Eastern Standard Time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Standard_Time_%28disambiguation%29)
or
EST = European Summer Time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Summer_Time)
or
EST = Eastern Summer Time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_Australia)

Come on! Use GMT!!!

So whats the EST time and who use it??? :mad:

Xyrin
06-09-2008, 12:00 AM
8 Hours to go as of now.

So I'll be able to listen to the CD before going to school? Fucking sweet.

Cejus
06-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Fuck! I'll be in the middle of an exam at that time (it'll be 17:00 here in Madrid) =(

I guess I'll have to download the mp3s afterwards.

Cejus
06-09-2008, 12:11 AM
I Fucking hate Time Zones!!!
So whats the EST time and who use it??? :mad:
It's Eastern Standard Time (the one used in NYC, for instance). Appearantly it'll be at 17:00 in Madrid, Spain. An hour later in Greece, I think (18:00).

ANDiTKO
06-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Thanx dude.

Lipo
06-09-2008, 12:42 AM
I think the album premiere it's at 19.00,in Greece.

Huut
06-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi....
I Have seen alot of Dutch users here on this board.
So is there somebody that knows exactly what time the cd and the video-clip are being premiered in the Netherlands?

Thanks

Tonza
06-09-2008, 12:55 AM
There's no time difference between Netherlands and Spain so I think it will be released 17.00... (18.00 for me :E, I can't listen to it until next morning :E)

Btw, GMT is an old standard, if you want to be really accurate, use UTC time zones (etc. Finland is UTC+2 (UTC+3 in summer time))

Johnny Birdbrook
06-09-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm goin to work at 17 pm. thats exactly when the preview will be released...

please be there when i come back at 1 am :(